It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cremation of Care" ritual at Bohemian Grove

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I believe Jones has good intentions but he is so frustrated by the common man's inability to pay attention to any of his claims that he leans toward sensationalism as a way to get attention. I believe its best to look at any of his claims with a grain of salt, but without a doubt he is bringing up things that aren't covered in mainstream media. I was particularly disturbed by Jone's claim on his website that Hunter S. Thompson had called him the day before his death and claimed he would be murdered and it would be covered up as a suicide. I find this to be a ridiculous claim since Hunter would be too smart to only confide in Jones. Besides the fact that he could have gone to the mainstream media at his leisure. Jones claims that hunter was working on a book that exposed the government's involvement with 9/11. Why is it that all the leading conspiracy theorists are loony? As I posted on another thread, if you want a scholarly analysis of the Bohemian Club, you can look at this Professor's report. Of course, you may claim it is disinfo, but I'm probably one of less than 100 people who actually read the damned thing.

libweb.sonoma.edu...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I agree, he does appeal to sensationalism; however, as I said, from Dec 04 to Mar 05 he was accurate. You should provide examples (more) of Jones being wrong and back them up. Maybe Thomson did contact him. Hell, I wouldn't call some twit editor at the Washington Times closely before my predicted murder.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki
I agree, he does appeal to sensationalism; however, as I said, from Dec 04 to Mar 05 he was accurate. You should provide examples (more) of Jones being wrong and back them up. Maybe Thomson did contact him. Hell, I wouldn't call some twit editor at the Washington Times closely before my predicted murder.

I can't really prove Jones wrong... It's just that I don't buy his Hunter S. Thompson story for a second. Hunter's son was there for god's sake. Also Jones is claiming that the Bohemian Owl is named Moloch when he really doesn't know that from what he's shown us.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed

Originally posted by Guy Kawasaki

I can't really prove Jones wrong... It's just that I don't buy his Hunter S. Thompson story for a second. Hunter's son was there for god's sake. Also Jones is claiming that the Bohemian Owl is named Moloch when he really doesn't know that from what he's shown us.

When does he say that? I have seen Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove and I dont remember when he says they actually call the owl molech. I remember him saying that back in ancient times, in Babylon people would sacrifice thier children in effigy to Molech. I think he was comparing the two, or maybe I need to watch it again.

At BC rituals, from what we have seen on tape, they do this same thing. Burn a human in effigy to the owl, which seems to be basically the same thing. The high preist during the ritual mentions Babylon many times, so perhaps its the same thing? We dont know for sure, but it sure seems that way.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
the budha statue is from a grove play they did...

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've just watched Alex Jones' documentary about Bohemian Grove. I had no idea that our "leaders" were involved in such childish behavior. It was stupid, to be rather candid.

These boys need to grow up.

Edit to Add Video Link: Dark Secrets

[edit on 12/1/07 by 123143]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The point being is it shows these individuals to be two faced liars, when one represents himself as a good Christian man and basis his worldly beliefs and actions for war on the fact that god told him so comes off as a widespread lunatic in the publics eyes.
Now the people that frequent this place are by the mast majority they all claim to be Christians eg. Georg bush sr and jr Ronald Ragen Richard Nixon and many other i will not name here but anyways if these people consider themselves to be good people in the public eye and praise the lord and even TAKE ORDERS FROM GOD himself as George W Bush did before the attack on a sovereign
nation, Well in my eye's these people are lying sacks of LIES to portray yourself as a Good wholesome person to the public and then participate in secret rituals.
By practicing these acient traditions at the grove
these people commit blasphemy against the so called god they worship in the eyes of the people of USA and the rest of the world.

The agenda there is quite simple its a place for them to hang out and shoot the #, talk about capital gain on a glandular scale, its a good place to have meetings about globalization, I mean what are the lakeside discussions for? I am sure after the talking is all done they party, they obviously have ceremonies of some sort there like the Cremation of Care.
They worship false gods in these ceremonies, which in return makes them very deceitful in the public eye, but I guess to people like you its just nothing to concern yourself about hey, kinda like the Amtrac detainment facilities lol

You'll live your entire lives never knowing how you've been had. It is what sheep do...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh, I understand the implications of it. It just completely disgusted me for the reasons you've pointed out and then some.

I can't believe the planet is at the mercy of these children.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Found this interesting read.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
When powerful people work together, they become even more powerful. The Grove membership is wealthy, and becoming more so, while the middle class is steadily becoming poorer. This close-knit group determines whether prices rise or fall (by their control of the banking system, money supply, and markets), and they make money whichever way markets fluctuate. They determine what our rights are and which laws have effect, by appointing judges. They decide who our highest officials shall be by consensus among themselves, and then selling candidates to us via the media which they own. Important issues and facts are omitted from discussion in the press, or slanted to suit their goals, but they are discussed frankly at the Grove. Is there true democracy when so much power is concentrated in so few hands? Is there any real difference between the public and private sectors when cabinet members come from the boardrooms of large corporations? Is the spending of billions on weapons, which are by consensus no longer needed, really the will of the people? Or is it the will of General Electric, General Dynamics, and the other weapons contractors represented at the Grove?

HP packert business deals sealed at the grove

star wars weaponry

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium The Grove membership is wealthy, and becoming more so, while the middle class is steadily becoming poorer.

I have no doubt Grove members grow richer, but I see no evidence that the "middle class" is becoming poorer. If anything, the middle class is becoming more wealthier.

Originally posted by seridiumThis close-knit group determines whether prices rise or fall (by their control of the banking system, money supply, and markets), and they make money whichever way markets fluctuate.

Since prices are based on demand, and we are dealing with an elite group, how is it that an elite group can swing the demand of hundred of millions of non elites? Also - EVERYONE can make money when the markets fluctuate either way - its called taking long and short positions on the market, and it is available for whoever wants to invest in the options.

Originally posted by seridium They determine what our rights are and which laws have effect, by appointing judges.

And how exactly do you explain all the judges which are elected? Also, it is extremely rare that high courts make broad rulings on the meaning of law - usually, even Supreme Court cases make narrow rulings. Narrow rulings only effect the outcome of the case, and do not change law at large.

Originally posted by seridiumIs there true democracy when so much power is concentrated in so few hands?

This is not a democracy at all, it is a republic. Furthermore, it is a republic where by and large the individual does not care what his/her government does. As such, the government can do much without backlash. What would you prefer, a direct democracy? It would fail immediately.

Originally posted by seridium Is the spending of billions on weapons, which are by consensus no longer needed, really the will of the people? Or is it the will of General Electric, General Dynamics, and the other weapons contractors represented at the Grove?

I don't know what you've been reading, but I've never seen a poll for any first world country that shows any consensus existed that weapons were "no longer needed." Ever. And as long as another country has weapons or retains the ability to create them, that will never change.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well as I scoured the net for more info on the grove I think I actually found some truth about this place let me elaborate.

Back to the topic first. I found a good article by a journalist from Spy magazine who snuck into the encampment in 1989

The Cremation of Care. The cremation is intended to put the busy men of the club at ease and banish the stress of the outside world, but it arouses critics of the encampment because they interpret it to mean that Bohemians literally don't care about the outside world. Cremation of Care, they fear, means the death of caring. Demonstrations outside the Grove a few years back often centered around the "Resurrection of Care."

The cremation took place at the man-made lake that is the center of a lot of Grove social activity. At 9:15 p.m. a procession of priests carrying the crypt of Mr. Dull Care came out of the trees on the east side, along the Grove's chief thoroughfare, River Road. They wore bright red, blue and orange hooded robes chat might have been designed for the Ku Klux Klan by Marimekko. When they reached the water, they extinguished their torches.

At this point some hamadryads (tree spirits) and another priest or two appeared at the base of the main owl shrine, a 40-foot-tall, moss-covered statue of stone and steel at the south end of the lake, and sang songs about Care. They told of how a man's heart is divided between "reality" and "fantasy," how it is necessary to escape to another world of fellowship among men. Vaguely homosexual undertones suffused this spectacle, as they do much of ritualized life in the Grove. The main priest wore a pink-and-green satin costume, while a hamadryad appeared before a redwood in a gold spangled bodysuit dripping with rhinestones. They spoke of "fairy unguents" that would free men to pursue warm fellowship, and I was reminded of something Herman Wouk wrote about the Grove: "Men can decently love each other; they always have, bur women never quite understand."

Then the crypt of Care was poled slowly down the lake by a black-robed figure in a black gondola, accompanied by a great deal of special effects smoke. Just as the priests set out to torch the crypt, a red light appeared high in a redwood and large speakers in the forest amplified the cackling voice of Care: "Fools! When will ye learn that me ye cannot slay? Year after year ye burn me in this Grove.... But when again ye turn your feet toward the marketplace, am I not waiting for you, as of old?"

With that, Care spat upon the fires, extinguishing them. The priests turned in desperation to the owl. "Oh thou, great symbol of all mortal wisdom, Owl of Bohemia ... grant us thy counsel!"

Every year there are new wrinkles on the cremation ceremony. The big improvement this year was to project a sort of hologram onto the owl's face so that its beak seemed to move. Also, it was Walter Cronkite talking. (Cronkite camps in Hill Billies along with George H.W. Bush, William F. Buckley Jr. and former astronaut and ex-Eastern Air Lines chairman Frank Borman.) Cronkite, as the owl, said that the only way Care could be cremated was to use fire from the Lamp of Fellowship before him, an "eternal" gas flame that burns day and night while the encampment is on.

That did it. Care went up in blazes. Around me the men exploded in huzzahs. Fireworks went off at the lakeside, and a brass band in peppermint-striped jackets and straw boaters came out of the woods playing "There'll Be a Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight."

The sudden appearance of men in striped jackets shows what a bouillabaisse of traditions the Grove is. Bohemian Club literature is pious on this score. It boasts that the Cremation of Care ceremony derives from Druid rites, medieval Christian liturgy, the Book of Common Prayer, Shakespearean drama and nineteenth-century American lodge rites.Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove -by Philip Weiss - Spy Magazine, November 1989, pages 59-76

Seems from day one the club has been a social hangout for the individuals attending to act some sort of fantasy type lifestyle at the grove.

The club was founded in 1872, just three years after the transcontinental railroad was completed, by a group of newspapermen and artists who plainly felt social anxiety about their surroundings.Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove -by Philip Weiss - Spy Magazine, November 1989, pages 59-76

There are few rules, the most famous one being "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" -- in other words, don't do business in the Grove. The rule is widely ignored so in other words it doesn't mean individuals attending are not shaping our realities in some sort of way or another. here is an example of a attitude projected in 1989 by Ronald Wilson Reagen and fellow members at a lakeside talk.

The only surprises came when he took questions. He got rousing applause when he called for greater regulation of the media. "You know, the press conferences were adversarial bouts -- they were there to trap me in something or other."Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove -by Philip Weiss - Spy Magazine, November 1989, pages 59-76

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I believe the "Cremation of Care" ceremony is a very Dark ritual. The fact a "mock" human sacrifice takes place speaks for itself.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
People can't believe it, but the truth is they are satanists. Watch some Leo Zagami or smth. He is an insider and knows they use the "Dark Side" of Spiritual Knowledge (or "the Occult") to control the world.

This "Dark Side" is nothing more than "worship" of the Ego. Satan and a host of other demons and lower gods(like that owl they have at the grove...whatever on earth its real name is) really represent the Ego...the Maya...the Illusion. Do yourself a favour and jut google the word Maya.

So, these entities are an Illusion, in a sense, but so is the third dimensional world as well. Basically, that is why Satan is also known as "Lord of this world". Because this Plane is an Illusion and the Demons that these Illuminati ppl are allied with reinforce the illusion in their Minds. These families want to be Masters of this world, so they must therefore "worship" the forces that control this ilusiory reality.

Because if they actually turned to God (or the higher realms, in general) they would eventually become enlightened and realize that material wealth and earthly power are Illusions and actually useless, in the long run.

So, these rituals need to be done regularly to keep them under the snare of the Great Illusion. They also wish all Humanity to be under the same spell, which is why they DO NOT want the masses to become Spiritually advanced! They just want to create a mass of materialistic-minded, Xanax-popping zombies that will obey authority blindly.

This sounds bizarre but, if you were them, you'd be wanting to do the same. Ruling 6.5 billion people is a lot of work...and if they are hard to control, then it's a total nightmare. Hence: suppression of spiritual knowledge, fluoride, aspartame, psychiatry, religion, Hollywood, street drugs, etc, etc...

Think about what I said and draw your own conclusion...

I have more to say about this, so check out sites.google.com... for more info...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hearing the screams of the effigy really bothered me. Just shows you how disconnected these people are from humanity they are all just players one the stage for the global network and conspiracy. The Blood directly and indirectly on their hands is something I can not imagine living with. You truly have to be molded into a sadistic thing to be able to do that.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
2011 Bohemian Grove Started = See truthqu... ake.com/2011/06/02/bohemian-grove-begins-2011-spring-jinks-elite-illuminati-retreat-presidents-ceos-satanic-rituals/

They are so stupid. They probably think they're so smart. There are more non-Illuminati that can over-take them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join