It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides New Missing 411 Documentary Implies Disappearances Are Caused By UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

They were trying to abduct you! You’ve no doubt had other experiences I’m guessing!

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Whats the name of his film? I'd like to buy it.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

It's weird how that strange music has been heard in different locales.
Another strange thing is when the woods go silent.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So Dave isn't going with his "Portals" theory any longer? Dave has said in the past that he thought most cases involved humans disappearing into portals. He stated this in one of his documentaries. In fact, he told the wife of a man who went missing and the man who was with the friend that went missing, that her husband/friend most likely walked into a portal and disappeared into "oblivion" (my word not Daves)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That's a little odd, I've listened to pretty much everything that he's ever done for Coast to Coast AM, and he's always been very consistent in saying that he won't be drawn on what's causing these disappearances.

In David Paulides movie "Vanished" from 2019 he states he believes "portals" are responsible for a fair amount of the missing persons. He tells a missing man's wife that he most likely walked into a portal, on the "Vanished" movie. The man's friend who was with him looked like he was gonna punch David when he said he walked into a portal.

I forget the name of the missing man, he went missing on top of a mountain in a Boulder field I remember maybe someone knows who I'm talking about?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The first documentary was pretty weak I thought, "the Hunted" was the good one & "Vanished" was really good as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

he also hints at some sort of portal or shifting that just takes the person to another place

UFO's are just as possible

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

The first documentary was pretty weak I thought, "the Hunted" was the good one & "Vanished" was really good as well.

Thanks; I'll have to check those out.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Thanks; I'll have to check those out.

This one is the best imo. It's says trailer but it's the full movie.

edit on 16-9-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That's a little odd, I've listened to pretty much everything that he's ever done for Coast to Coast AM, and he's always been very consistent in saying that he won't be drawn on what's causing these disappearances.

In David Paulides movie "Vanished" from 2019 he states he believes "portals" are responsible for a fair amount of the missing persons. He tells a missing man's wife that he most likely walked into a portal, on the "Vanished" movie. The man's friend who was with him looked like he was gonna punch David when he said he walked into a portal.

I forget the name of the missing man, he went missing on top of a mountain in a Boulder field I remember maybe someone knows who I'm talking about?
Always near boulders as well. Maybe because caves tend to be nearby? Ultra-terrestrials perhaps

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Thanks for posting the video! I found the family's account to be quite compelling!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don´t know, i believe that "UAPdisclosure" hype did nothing good for the issue. The main actors of that disclosure story make a lot of money since they brought the attention of the big grey mass to the old tic tictac/Gimbal/Flir videos which came from a german server in 2004 if i remember right. Remember the reaction of the big grey mass back then? Right, there was none and everybody who said that might be UFO!!! (unindentified Flying Object and not Unidentified Aerial Phenomena because that term makes it look more like a natural occurence like a weather effect, a light effect or whatever and not necessarily an flying object of unknown origin) was a weirdo.

Till the "disclosure" priests around Elizondo pushed these videos into the MSM and made a tale of "forbidden secrets nobody can talk about" of it. "We know everything, have evidence en mass but can tell and show you anything...." Only thing that happened was not any kind of disclosure until today but these UAP popstars are making a lot of money since that. With podcasts/interviews where these "disclosure" pop-stars interview often even each other, with documentaries, MSM-TV BS shows and series which also show and tell us absolutely nothing new, they write and sell books only a few people would have bought without that MSM hype they created.

No wonder that now a few more people want to jump on that easy money train and use the already by the UAP popstars created PR as boarding aid. That might be the reason that Paulides now suddenly switches from inter-dimensional portholes bigfoot maybe uses to "aliens" now. When that Missing 411 story came up i was interested but soon i learned that it is not really worth my time and attention. Too much bigfoot and portholes BS for my taste, to much fantastic sci-fi sh!t like written for a TV series but not one peace of any evidence for his theories.

I can´t remember that i heard or read the possibility of UFO abductions or UFOs being involved at all in the Missing 411 story until today suddenly. Meanwhile i think the missing people there are simply missing because they messed with the nature, maybe often without having any experience with nature and wilderness at all, thinking taking a walk there is like walking through a zoo or Disney Land. Nature can be a beast and people can do the wildest things when hopelessly lost in a forest without experience and unprepared, they can go nuts in a few hours because of fear and panic, especially if it starts to get dark. And then maybe take of their clothes, fold them nicely and run away for whatever reason, maybe crossing a creek or a river(missing scent trails) and later got mauled by wolves, bears or whatever (or tortured to deat hby an inbred clan with it´s chainsaw´s xD).

I am in that UFO issue since i am young but in my honest opinion, time has never been as untrustworthy as it is today when it comes to UFOs, especially when it comes from people who call them UAP´s suddenly and for whatever reason. And are member and profiteers of that "disclosure" without disclosing VIP club that makes a lot of money since they pushed the old videos into the MSM but, of course, know everything about everything, have tons of evidence but can disclose any of it. Because then that easy money making scheme would find an an end rather sooner than later. But now they can tell their followers and believers that they only have to wait for the next words that come out of the mouths of hte UAP popstars, have only to rent or buy the next documentary for 20$ or their next book for maybe even more.

Seems Paulides wants a piece of the cake now too.

edit on 17 9 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

He also mentioned bigfoot, unknown predators, government conspiracies, and a whole load of other things.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In my mind, it is certainly the result of what we call "UFO abduction". When you research heavily into the topic you find correlations with the 411 disappearances. There is a method of mind control used in some cases, where the victim neatly piles articles of clothing and places their shoes aside, and seemingly by will walks away into the woods and ignore any calls to them. But also the sudden disappearance/missing time, reappearing far away from where they could have gone on their own. No memory of what happened to you when you are found. Your clothes are still neat and you are not thirsty, starving, exhausted or disheveled after days of going missing.

Another telltale sign is burns and abnormally high radiation on the body or pieces of clothing. I'm unsure if this aspect has been studied with the Missing 411 cases.

As for why these disappearances so often happen by mountains, especially with boulders or granite, or/and a body of water, such sites are prime with supernatural activity. Hauntings usually occur near a body of water (sometimes underground) and near some source of strong electricity. In haunted house cases, the spirit is often centered near a hot water heater. I'm no expert in geology, but it seems granite contains notable electrical and water quantities. A study found granite would be a significant energy source.

The United States could generate as much electricity by 2050 as that flowing today from all of the country’s nuclear power plants by developing technologies that tap heat locked in deep layers of granite, according to a new study commissioned by the Energy Department.

- TNYT, 2007
www.nytimes.com...

For those behind the times on the UFO topic, I'd recommend reading "Hunt For the Skinwalker" and "The Mothman Prophecies". Both books are credible accounts written by respected journalists, albeit with information too 'out there' for some readers. The 'aliens' encountered in these cases are not from our world or from outer space. They are from another dimension. They appear to be using a sort of technology, but it's vastly different from anything of Earth. Such encounters have been going on throughout human history. Long ago, people believed in Wee Folk who lived in Faery land. They'd abduct people. Some victims would return with stories of the Wee Folk and their mystical realm. If taken for a long time, they might feel they were only away a short time, or vice-versa. There is also evidence of UFOs and ETs (of modern conception) throughout history. Not to mention, supernatural activity (interactions with our world by forces outside our understanding.)

It seems such abductions often involve the woods, water, and/or large quantities of mineral. This seems to enable the opening of a dimensional portal, and it seems to sustain them energetically.
edit on 17-9-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes but UFOs/ETs as an extradimensional force is becoming more widely accepted. There have been numerous interviews, some on Joe Rogan, on this idea. Rogan himself I think still holds to the contemporary view of aliens from outer space, but various figures in science and the Gov are opening to the idea that these are extradimensional encounters. Modern physics recognizes the existence of other dimensions. Whereas physical space travel to our planet would require solving massive problems of energy and time restraints, extradimensional travel solves for that.

Author Graham Hancock has been a major figure of this theory. He's also been on Joe Rogan.

edit on 17-9-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Paulides was on an episode of Ancient Aliens a few years back about Black Holes on Earth. Maybe over time he's leaning more to the alien connection and disappearances and more willing to voice his thoughts on it.
edit on 17-9-2022 by Katatonik because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't think it a portal that anyone would walk into because the amount of disappearances someone would have seen it. As I said, because they're never seen when taken smacks of an intelligence behind it. They are taken. Another big anomaly is the "returned", the dead. Up to yet no coroner has supplied an answer on how they died (not withstanding some coroners guess at death cause from where they were found) OR how do you kill a human being with no reason or evidence on how they died.

What I haven't read is anything from those returned alive. Yeah they can't remember anything but what about hypnotic regression? It also tells you that where they have been is conducive to humans. Apart from a few that are returned with minor scratches there are no signs of bodily experimentations. So why?

What sticks out (Paulides keeps repeating it but doesn't really think it through) the taken are nearly always (there are a few not) in stable environments, mountains, rocks, rivers, farmland and marshes that haven't been altered over the centuries. Let me go a bit far fetched for you.

Say there are 2 worlds, same terrain, same watercourses, same marshes but different flora and fauna. Now these worlds develop according to the "population" ie. towns cities, farms and industries. But the stable environments would erode the same as our world. So if you were a scientist in the other world to ours and you had a "machine" to take people from the other world, where would you do it. Think of the "ground". The places where it's virtually untouched by humans would be the best places, where as where there has been human building or any sort of adding or taking away of the ground level your machine could be buried or arrive tens of feet above the ground level.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So Dave isn't going with his "Portals" theory any longer? Dave has said in the past that he thought most cases involved humans disappearing into portals. He stated this in one of his documentaries. In fact, he told the wife of a man who went missing and the man who was with the friend that went missing, that her husband/friend most likely walked into a portal and disappeared into "oblivion" (my word not Daves)

He has several videos on Skinwalker Ranch (portals) and is looking a lot at portals as a reason for disappearances.

Search david paulides skinwalker on youtube search bar for more videos.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I haven't really followed his work but it sounds like he may be coming to the same conclusions John Keel did 50 years ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Haven't the majority of those returned alive been young children?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join