It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Paulides New Missing 411 Documentary Implies Disappearances Are Caused By UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It seems like David Paulides has been dancing around the truth for a long time. But like any good investigator, he was waiting to acquire enough evidence to make his case. One of the biggest clues that he has eluded to is the disappearing scent trails. How would a scent trail disappear? If it goes straight up in the air. Out of anyone, David has done the most work on unexplained disappearances, which as it turns out are intrinsically linked to UFOs.

This documentary has taken David 3 years an hundreds of thousands of dollars to produce. He admits that both the death of his son and the Covid "pandemic" have slowed him down, but it is finally ready to be released on November 15th, 2022.

Bonus discussion about the documentary:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That's a little odd, I've listened to pretty much everything that he's ever done for Coast to Coast AM, and he's always been very consistent in saying that he won't be drawn on what's causing these disappearances. He's even been pretty open about admitting that there may be more than one cause, as some seem to show evidence of portals, or bigfoot or even human involvement. He's never really connected them to lights in the sky, be they alien spaceships or something supernatural or paranormal.

I wonder why he's changed his mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The Missing 411 mystery is so damn strange. Some of the components point to paranormal, no, flat-out supernatural 'causes'... like the weather suddenly changing, apparently to hamper the searches. Truly beyond bizarre.
When I first about it on Art Bell's Coast-To-Coast show, I was like "Oh, hell no!"

David Paulides does a great job of telling the story. I was hooked after his first Art Bell show interview.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Age.

...and you are correct about Paulides, in that he would walk a fine line between what is implied and what is said, so you never really get a straight answer.

I use to think it was Bigfoots, at the very least, feral humans and he just would never come out and say it.

Whatever motivations and incoverings Paulides has dug up is privy to him and these "documentaries" can be his story for us.

I'll tell you what, I've enjoyed David Paulides work and have even purchased his first book and first film.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Next thing you know "aliens" will be stealing Children so the elite (your employer's) can drink their blood

edit on 16-9-2022 by GoldGoo9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've heard/read about invisible 'walls'/barriers so to speak. One ranger explained that he felt 'the silence' come over around him, and when he continued walking he saw only half his foot! When he stepped back his foot re-reappeared, as if he stepped back out from this barrier.
IMO the people who disappear step behind this barrier, whatever it is. Could be another dimension, government weapon/program, etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I've heard/read about invisible 'walls'/barriers so to speak. One ranger explained that he felt 'the silence' come over around him, and when he continued walking he saw only half his foot! When he stepped back his foot re-reappeared, as if he stepped back out from this barrier.
IMO the people who disappear step behind this barrier, whatever it is. Could be another dimension, government weapon/program, etc.

This comes up a lot in the missing 411 disappearance stories. The invisible barrier/portal makes the most sense. There is some sort of intelligence attempting to trick the person into going into it.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It seems he's done an about face. All of his books strongly hinted at Big Foot being connected in some way to the disappearances.

I ordered his 'documentary' pre-production only to be really disappointed. One of the main features was the 'strange' disappearance of two year old DeOrr Kunz while on a camping trip in Leadore, Idaho.
There was more than enough evidence, including multiple failed lie detector tests, to show parental knowledge, yet Palides played the mystery card along with references to Big Foot throughout the whole show.

He was willing to ignore the evidence to make a documentary ($) which makes me wonder how many of the stories in his book have been embellished.

He's done to Big Foot what the alien circuit has done to UFO's; turned it into a big money gig.

JMO. You don't get to willfully obfuscate the truth with me (outright lie) and retain my trust.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Why would they need to trick you when they have you at an absolute disadvantage?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think Paulides knows what it is but it's so outlandish he doesn't want to voice it because it would finish him. It all points to extra dimensions. Evidence????
1. in all 911 books and films that I have seen UFOs are never ever mentioned or even seen at the times of the abductions. So why he's come to that conclusion is a mystery.
2.Whoever (I shall use "THEY") is doing this is intelligent. Why? Because in all the cases no one has seen the snatch, even when they were standing next to the person but looking the other way.
3. That tells you that when they are snatched the area is being observed by them so they are not seen. And the same with the returned people or bodies. No one has ever seen the "return".
4. The snatch straight into another dimension would leave no scent or trace so the snatched might not have been "take up" at all.
5 Now think on this one. IF it's another dimension it might not have the same weather patterns as here so when they open the "portal" their weather affects our weather. And it has to be a large "portal" because the snatchers are observing over a large area as those left maybe yard or multiple yards away yet again the snatch is never seen.

AS I've said before the answer is not who or why but HOW. If we could figure out the how WE could go to THEM.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have seen most of his films and listened to many of the interviews on Coast To Coast but not for a couple years so I would need to refresh myself a little bit but the two things that have always stood out to me

1) the amount of physical space that some of the victims (especially young kids) have supposedly travelled in a relatively short period of time. In some case it seems impossible without some kind of "help"

2) The lack of cooperation from the state parks and the fact that they keep no records of missing persons in the park or at least that they have willingly handed over to David to research. This tells me they know what is going on or even possibly involved in some way.

The invisible walls etc I heard about a few times which seem to be based on frequencies and vibrations. Is it possible the people that disappear vibrate at a higher level allowing them access to areas that others not vibrating at that level cannot reach? It is an interesting theory

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Well at least he's not stuck on it being about Bigfoot entirely anymore. He lost a lot of potential followers that way. Never came out and said it point blank, least for a while, but it was hinted at. Especially when he called a Bigfoot site home for a while

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Oh man, I’m so excited about this! I live and breath Missing 411 because of my alien abduction when I was younger.

I firmly believe now the big dark bipedal thing my friend and I saw in the woods that day was a Bigfoot, which I now believe can accompany aliens (don’t know what that connection is though).

I really wish I could dedicate more time to researching this myself. I’m going to have to make time as I really want to know WHY/WHY ME

I can’t wait to see this, thank you David Paulides!

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The need to trick you is to avoid detection from others, timing windows, also maybe because we have free will and can call out to Jesus, so imo they are trying to avoid this. Deception!

They don’t like to get jacked up either!

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I know nothing of David Paulides, but I've wondered for years how tens of thousands of Americans disappear every year.

Being removed from Earth would EASILY explain it, without having to engage in a lot of mental gymnastics.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
evidence

Right, anything about that or just interpretations based on more words, "could be that, could be this", cinematic blabla?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

He did kind of link some of them at the end of The Hunted documentary. A lady allegedly witnessed something cloaked like Predator while hunting. Shortly after, there were lights in the sky witnessed by some high schoolers. Watched it the other day. Fascinating stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ancientlight

This comes up a lot in the missing 411 disappearance stories. The invisible barrier/portal makes the most sense. There is some sort of intelligence attempting to trick the person into going into it.

The trickster thing reminded me of a story by fortean researcher Nick Redfern. He did an interview on C2C about that very thing. He had a very spooky story about a wooded area where such things happened. It was in the U.S. but I can't remember where. Maybe Missouri?

Several people vanished without a trace in the woods. The vanishings occurred over a (roughly) 10 year period.
On a couple of allegedly documented occasions, two people were walking in the woods when they heard strange music. If they ignored it, they would then hear what sounded like a baby crying. As they got closer, the sound would move. One person would become spooked, and insist on going back home, while the other insisted on finding the source of the sound. The person who stayed in the woods vanished.

Redfern said one of the experiencers described an eerie, malevolent presence that was palpable. The way the phantom sounds were so random, and the way the events started and then stopped really added to the spookiness.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I heard similar music when I was in the woods when I was around 12, maybe 11. Middle of winter, Alaska. Middle of the woods on an old trail behind our house. The woods go endless into the north.Daytime, sounded like Harp music in the distance. I wanted to go find the source but the snow was too deep and my brothers said no. Who plays a harp in the middle of winter in the woods?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i have read his books and watched his movies. I always enjoyed them. i always thought he leaned toward Bigfoot or portal theories. it is strange he is now saying UFO's but i will definitely watch it when it comes out.a reply to: v1rtu0s0

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join