It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHY NA Horror Picture Show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I accidentally find this twitter account , and started to look what`s in it . Then i was just stunned
The level of forcing people all over Chyna to those quarantine camps is just insane. Add the drones that are showed in the same twitter account, some with loudspeaker, some with attached assault rifle, some that spray something over houses and people .

Thread 🧵 Chinese🇨🇳 government spending billions of US dollars to continuously build quarantine camps all over the country. Here are some

Is this just about covid i must ask ? Because it look`s far beyond just covid to me , sinister agenda to have millions Chyna people all the time in those camps.

Add also gigantic surveillance technology system, social credit .

It feels like watching end times ....are they just fools or are they just evil with sinister agenda. The idea of zero covid itself is crazy and will never work ,specially in country with 1,451,387,010 as of Monday, September 5, 2022 .

There are just now many big citys cloced , they say it`s because covid.

Orwel 1984 on steroids ??

Songpinganq twitter

edit on 5-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The more this stuff pops up, the more I think it's BS. It's like building fake warships or fake military stuff that you can photograph from a satellite.

Honestly, why the flying fcku would you advertise it. I'm saying nah, this is not what it appears to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I think it`s real ...

Dont you know Germans build thousands camps back in the nazi time, Soviets build also and Russia has gulags working this day ...

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I think it`s real ...

Of course it is, everything that comes out of CHY NA is fairdinkum.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
China is good at building stuff, how are those empty cities going these days? Gradually filling up?

That hospital / quarantine camp they built in a few days / week in Wuhan when this covid thing kicked off was a nice flex of their muscle.

With the Great Firewall of China going on these days, handle with care.

Sounds like the organ harvesting trade is already well stocked among the prisoner and minority classes. In a country of a billion people sure there will be some problems to deal with. Issues in Shanghai over the past few months have leaked out. As for the rest of the nation?

As for who ends up in such facilities and why? The place looks easy enough to break out if it gets too nuts inside. Otherwise as the government goes through its processes, hope some sanity hits soon over this zero covid policy. The microbiome is so diverse and complex. China does have a lot of good scientists. As for this short sighted and narrow covid political focus, perhaps a few more dollars on the mass formation psychosis and how to get out the fear?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Are they now detonating a lot empty buildings there ? I thought seeing some video feed about it,

I am not sure is the issues there related also to cultural human behavior where people are raised to be obedient to their masters.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

When trying to work out just what was going on in China as this covid thing started, one of the worst crimes one could commit was to speak out against the state. There is an underground there doing what they can, as for now, anyone on a phone is state monitored.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yeeh, sounds dangerous to express thoughts there...

I just saw today someone commenting that TikTok is actually military spy software, and it's also widely used outside China.......i dont remember the source.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You can still use what's appt in Hong kong

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh, sounds dangerous to express thoughts there...

I just saw today someone commenting that TikTok is actually military spy software, and it's also used widely used outside China.......i dont remember the source.

Joe Rogan did a deep dive on TikTok's terms of agreement. Agreeing to access everything on your computer/phone and your other devices also.
They also talk about China building replica cities like Paris and Jackson Hole.

edit on 9 5 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Holy chite ....keystrokes, mikrofone etc etc wow
and other devices also...jeeez..

I am glad i never downloaded it .

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
All i see are empty buildings how are they camps?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They are quarantine camps , and they seems to build a alot those all over country. Are you saying goverment building them without intention of putting people inside ? They dont look at all as something like people would want to live in those, tiny prison like cubes.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
From what i can tell from twitter at least 10 cities in china are locked down and those cities have millions of people in them.

People are locked down and starving. Where they aren't locked down, they are having daily tests to keep thier VR coded vaccine passports greenlit.

These quarantine camps are going to turn straight into concentration camps. I'm telling you.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't think China's overreaction isn't about a cold virus; that's just the excuse being given to keep people unaware of what the true motive is. Taking a step back (and putting on my tinfoil hat) I see China as the testing grounds to gather data on enacting Martial Law without people knowing that's what's happening.

Coming to a country near you once the bugs are worked out and the next, even scarier pandemic virus is released?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What does China know that the rest of the world doesn't?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I just saw today someone commenting that TikTok is actually military spy software,

This would make sense. Where else is the (insert military) learning their choreographed nut-busting dance moves?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I don't think China's overreaction isn't about a cold virus; that's just the excuse being given to keep people unaware of what the true motive is. Taking a step back (and putting on my tinfoil hat) I see China as the testing grounds to gather data on enacting Martial Law without people knowing that's what's happening.

Coming to a country near you once the bugs are worked out and the next, even scarier pandemic virus is released?

Sure looks like it , they put travel restrictions on people who became victims of the banking scandal.

They don't want them to protest or spread the word so they change their status to forced quarantaine.
edit on 5-9-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Prefab Auschwitz's.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

"Arbeit macht frei" sign is still missing....oh but they would not understand the German anyway

top topics

<<   2 >>

join