It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Admiral Byrd

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I found this thread in the archives here.

I also found instructions on how to reach Agartha (er ... I wouldn't advise trying to follow them ... )

But how old is the tradition of Agartha, anyway? The article I mentioned previously couldn't find any European references to it before the 19th century. People didn't start looking for it until the 20th century.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hooke

Yeh I remember reading about Nicholas Roerich and his search for shambalah
round about that time and they say that agartha and shambalah are connected or are on in the same
He seemed to have a well kept diary of his journeys but he went missing for a while
very interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Yeh I remember reading about Nicholas Roerich and his search for shambalah
round about that time and they say that agartha and shambalah are connected or are on in the same
He seemed to have a well kept diary of his journeys ...

There's a copy of one of his books here.

And another one here.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

No idea is there truth in this article

Did US Navy battle UFOs protecting Nazi Antarctic sanctuary in 1947?

Really interesting article!

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Interesting reading that and on page 244 they spot a UAP
whilst in the desert , they describe it as oval and large and shiny moving from north to south and then moving fast to the south west.

But what is this high above in the air? A shiny body flying from north to south. Field glasses are at hand. It is a huge body. One side glows in the sun. It is oval in shape. Then it somehow turns in another direction and disappears in the southwest, behind Ulandavan, the red pass in the Humboldt chain. The whole caravan ex- citedly discusses this apparition. An air balloon? An Ebolite ? An unknown apparatus ? Not a vision, because through several field glasses you cannot see visions. And then the lama whispers: “A good sign. A very good sign. We are protected. Rigden-jyepo himself is looking after us!” In the desert you can see wonderful things and you can smell fragrant perfumes. But they who live in the desert are never astonished

edit on 30-8-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Interesting reading that and on page 244 they spot a UAP
whilst in the desert , they describe it as oval and large and shiny moving from north to south and then moving fast to the south west.

But what is this high above in the air? A shiny body flying from north to south. Field glasses are at hand. It is a huge body. One side glows in the sun. It is oval in shape. Then it somehow turns in another direction and disappears in the southwest, behind Ulandavan, the red pass in the Humboldt chain. The whole caravan ex- citedly discusses this apparition. An air balloon? An Ebolite ? An unknown apparatus ? Not a vision, because through several field glasses you cannot see visions. And then the lama whispers: “A good sign. A very good sign. We are protected. Rigden-jyepo himself is looking after us!” In the desert you can see wonderful things and you can smell fragrant perfumes. But they who live in the desert are never astonished

The "shiny body" is mentioned in Wiki:

Roerich reported seeing a metallic oval in the sky over the Tibet; Decades later, UFO enthusiasts would claim the Roerich expedition witnessed a "flying saucer"

But, as explained here, there were other expeditions in that region before Roerich: including Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg, who:

... twice sent a young Mongol prince, Pounzig [sic], [27] to find “the King of the World” [at Agarthi];

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Turns out they have been "enhanced" using ai.

Not sure if they can be trusted.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There should be a flat earth forum on ATS

There are many valid points to flat earth

It's worth debating

Unless ATS has something to hide , I say let there be a flat earth forum

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dyax-
There should be a flat earth forum on ATS

There are many valid points to flat earth

It's worth debating

Unless ATS has something to hide , I say let there be a flat earth forum

Agree with you. I'm surprised there isn't already a forum for it.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Some of you might remember back before this site became a political troll farm that we used to talk about all kids of conspiracy theories.
My favorites were always about humanities secret past. And one of the more interesting of those was the story of a united states admiral that flew to antarctica and the amazing things he was rumored to have seen while there.

Ah, you speak of the ancient times. I was a long time lurker back then and have only started recently posting for the first time. Perhaps the prophecy is true and this site will rise from the political mud put it has become and we can get back to cool # like John Titor, Giant Birds, and Hollow Earth.

There is a doc on Tubi now that tells Byrd's stories and others.

I am fascinated by the story and would love to see first hand documents myself. The narrative is compelling, but is the physical evidence?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join