It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Up At 3 Am For A Week Straight...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Groover

As I said above.

I've seen some weird sh1t in the sky so it's impossible to rule anything out.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I've been doing it for almost 2 years because I have to work at 5am.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ive never seen anythimg like it. I spent 21 years in the air force. These were too low to be satellites. I wont rule anything out either. When i first saw it i thought it was a drone swarm, but that doesnt make much sense where i live.

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Groover

As I said above.

I've seen some weird sh1t in the sky so it's impossible to rule anything out.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF WAKING UP AT 3 AM?

HAS ANYONE DOVE INTO THIS SUBJECT? I HAVE HEARD 3-4AM IS THE "WITCHING HOUR" AND WHEN OUR SPIRITS ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF OUR PLAIN AND IN THE ASTRO-PLAIN.

Dunno if it has much significance as it is not uncommon.

I stayed at an ground floor unit for two weeks and was woken up in the wee hours every night. That was a (noisy) spirit/afterlife procession that came through the back and out the front as if the building was not there. I reckon it was the Greek Orthodox church deceased folks going to their church. Same time each night.

Can also be other dead folks for whatever reason.

If you have taken up meditation you probably caused it yourself by becomeing more aware. The meditation is probably working and increasing your sensitivity to stuff you didn't notice before..

BACKSTORY: I HAVE BEEN MEDITIATING FOR ROUGHLY A MONTH FOR 15 MINUTES A DAY IN THE AM AND IN THE EVENING WORKING ON MY OWN CONSICOUSNESS. WONDERING IF ANYONE EXPERIENCES THE SAME AND IF THIS IS LEADING ANYWHERE.

If your house was built on one of the roads of the dead, well, probably a procession or something similar.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I had a 3:33 a.m. phantom alarm clock a couple times a week for several years. I thought that it was simply my own mind playing with itself, essentially.

One night I woke and "knew" it was "the time" even before opening my eyes and checking, then I heard a startling, wall shaking crash and the lights flickered and the TV that was silently on went out by compressing to a small white square then winking out - before everything coming back to "normal."

I then felt an unmistakable, deeply weird "presence" and knew that there was something I couldn't see standing about 5 feet from me. The novel feeling of company continued for an hour, while I turned on every light in the house, burnt incense and put on happy music while manically talking to the thing that I still felt in the house. I'd never felt a ghost -or whatever it was- so definitely before.

That night made it very difficult to keep thinking that the 3:33 a.m. alarm clock was a mundane event.

I was so shaken that I posted about it on this forum, actually. Several nice people responded and a few lovely individuals did some things and whatever they did apparently worked as I haven't been awakened or even glanced at the clock at that time, since.

I'm still unsure what it was, how it started or how, exactly, it was resolved.

One of the online helpers thought that it was a self generated demon and suggested that I strive to love myself and others so I didn't create another one, while they relocated it, and one thought it was a real demon and prayed for me, one thought it a standard spirit and one thought it an invisible, individually existing denizen of a nearby world that have always lived with us and have been called any number of things visiting for some reason known only to itself.

But mundane things should be explored before one jumps straight to goblins and has a crowd of wonderful do-gooders perform what amounts to remote exorcisms... if lucky enough to have the opportunity, of course.

Though I have had some unexplained crashes in the night at my new home, at least they don't come at 3:33... unless the new thing reads over my shoulder, that is. Hmmm ... I'm going to love myself and swish some sage around while listening to happy music just in case!

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is literally what I've been told.

originally posted by: GoldGoo9
a reply to: HUBE007

You wake up at 3 am because that's the best time to meditate, your body is telling you this

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Internal clock.

When I wake up at a certain time for some unknown reason, I’ll do it for a week straight. Also if my alarm is set at say 4:30 am, the days I don’t need to wake up early I’ll still wake up at the same time automatically. Some people don’t have that issue, they can sleep all morning til noon, drives me insane when there’s stuff I need to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Did you get vaxxt?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
@op:

To be exact, the 2~3am is the time when most people around you are asleep, and therefore there is a less disturbing thought noise.

When you awake at that time, then it is the best time to get out of the body. If you need to go to toilet, do it. If not - you may chose to go to other room and stay there for 10 minutes, meditating.
Then go to bed and while drifting back to sleep, repeat mentally something like "I will get out of the body, and i will remember it".

There are cases/times, when you awake at that time and you haven't moved yet. If that happens, then stay calm and try not to move, and just listen.
Listen and you may eventually hear voices. (i do not mean physical neighbors voices ...). The voices will be in your head, as if you are tuning into a radio station with your thoughts and hearing it. (vague description)

If you are interested in astral projection/Out of body experiences, then you should continue meditating daily and during the meditation imagine how it would be to move without the body around your house.
When you are out of the body, you do not necessarily have legs, although when you get out, you may want to move just like you do have them.

If it is easier, imagine how you would walk if you were in a dream. You do not need to move your legs in a dream, but you are kinda 'floating' around.

Imagine in that meditation how you are getting out of bed, very slowly (this is kinda important), and looking around at the familiar objects and walls.

If you continue doing it, you may somenight wake up into a dream, going and doing what you did in the meditation. It may be the first few times a dream, but soon you will actually project out of the body.

Dreams and Astral projections are in the same dimension and your mind needs a bit of time to get it right.
The distinction between astral and lucid dream is that in a dream you can change the objects around you, while in astral (usually) you can not. (this depends on at which astral level you are in, there is a level in the astral where change is possible ... but you should concentrate on going out first)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Did you get vaxxt?

A giant HECK no!

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre
@op:

To be exact, the 2~3am is the time when most people around you are asleep, and therefore there is a less disturbing thought noise.

When you awake at that time, then it is the best time to get out of the body. If you need to go to toilet, do it. If not - you may chose to go to other room and stay there for 10 minutes, meditating.
Then go to bed and while drifting back to sleep, repeat mentally something like "I will get out of the body, and i will remember it".

There are cases/times, when you awake at that time and you haven't moved yet. If that happens, then stay calm and try not to move, and just listen.
Listen and you may eventually hear voices. (i do not mean physical neighbors voices ...). The voices will be in your head, as if you are tuning into a radio station with your thoughts and hearing it. (vague description)

If you are interested in astral projection/Out of body experiences, then you should continue meditating daily and during the meditation imagine how it would be to move without the body around your house.
When you are out of the body, you do not necessarily have legs, although when you get out, you may want to move just like you do have them.

If it is easier, imagine how you would walk if you were in a dream. You do not need to move your legs in a dream, but you are kinda 'floating' around.

Imagine in that meditation how you are getting out of bed, very slowly (this is kinda important), and looking around at the familiar objects and walls.

If you continue doing it, you may somenight wake up into a dream, going and doing what you did in the meditation. It may be the first few times a dream, but soon you will actually project out of the body.

Dreams and Astral projections are in the same dimension and your mind needs a bit of time to get it right.
The distinction between astral and lucid dream is that in a dream you can change the objects around you, while in astral (usually) you can not. (this depends on at which astral level you are in, there is a level in the astral where change is possible ... but you should concentrate on going out first)

Going through old posts and came across this. Thank you so much for your insight!

I will have to continue to practice with my daily meditations.

Based on your comments it sounds a lot like the ancients figured out to be in both worlds at the same time possibly, like being able to astral travel through a dream in the real world and be able to manipulate psychical structures in the world around them while in that state? Like the rocks that look like they have been molded to fit each other in some of the ancient walls we see or even possibly how they erected the pyramids or other giant structures from antiquity.

Thought provoking indeed...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join