It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bongino - Getting The Covid Vaccine Is The Biggest Regret Of My Life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: panoz77

How does work? Which group would you place me in? Being that I got the vaccine early this year, after holding out for so long, as a last attempt to resolve serious chronic covid symptoms.

Am I a filthy vaxxed? Am I one of you because I was against the mandates and won't get a booster? Or am I somewhere in the middle?

Asking because I'm generally curious how this works.

Did you research and try ivermectin first?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

After getting the first Covid virus, I experienced debilitating neurological symptoms that made living/working very difficult. After months of it, a neurologist suggested the vaccine because they've seen success with treating chronic covid symptoms with it. I finally bit and took the vaccine. My symptoms decreased over two months to where it's now only a minor inconvenience. I can't say if it was the vaccine or if the problem ran its course. Either way, I won't get the boosters and worry about health problems from the first two jabs.

Never along the way did I hate those getting the vaccine or those who didn't. For many, getting it was the lesser of two evils compared to losing their means to support their families. To others, it was the greater and they risked it all. Some of us, albeit a small number of us, had lingering effects from covid and did whatever we could to resolve them.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Is a person who castigates or is bigoted towards those who got vaccinated worthy of listening to or even being given the time of day? Nope, a bigot is a bigot.

Is a person who castigates or is bigoted towards those who did not get vaccinated worthy of listening to or even being given the time of day? Nope, a bigot is a bigot.

Hate is hate, no matter which direction it's targeted towards. Bigots, be bigots.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

It isn't blackmail, it's extortion.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
No sympathy- no refunds.

We all had access to the same information. Those who chose not to seek it out, to ignore it or ridicule it will reap what they have sown.

Good luck to ‘em
edit on 23-8-2022 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi everyone, pretty new to this site, been a lurker for many years - great site. I decided not to get the vaccine along with the rest of my immediate family. I experienced a change of attitude at work with some people not all, some would have digs the fact you never got the jab, some would take a few steps back when talking to me. Thankfully I wasn't threatened with my employment but kept getting asked when I was getting the jab, just said am not going to and so eventually they got the message. Couple of years on I am really pleased and thankful I stuck to my instinct and beliefs. I have seen a few people from work getting ill but obviously can't pinpoint the cause, many other jabbed coworkers insisting they will not get another booster after bad effects from previous jabs. Peace all.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I personally think there was more saline in the mix than most people think. That's why numbers of sick/hospitalized/dead don't seem to be consistent anywhere.
I have no proof to this, but it makes sense.

SnrRog

edit on 8/23/2022 by snrRog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: snrRog

What might be the point of that?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: snrRog

What might be the point of that?

Profit.

Less medicine = more profit.

Im not too old to remember when big pharma were the debil.

Not to say thats what happened but it is one scenario that fits

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Odd. I thought it was depopulation?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Odd. I thought it was depopulation?

Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Not mine. Obviously?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not mine. Obviously?

Was it obvious?

I missed your reply to my Herman Cain Award question.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No idea what it is? Should I have?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No idea what it is? Should I have?

No? No idea?

So the reply that was linked to my inbox on the previous page doesnt exist?

Weird.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

No. I edited it when I saw who I was being trolled by.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No. I edited it when I saw who I was being trolled by.

Only in clownworld would aaking for standards be considered trolling.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If you say so.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So he is scared because of all the misinformation people have telling him? He has not actually experienced anything?

Also, why give any weight to what this man says? He is not an expert or anything, just seem seems to be frightened by the anti-vaccine lunatics.

Probably giving weight to his situation because his is exactly like that for millions in this country and millions in other countries. I think the scales are about even with fear from the Covid-19 virus vs fear from the vaccines. Everyone picks a side. Fear is a terrible thing. I didn't know he had cancer or was medically compromised.

I don't hate or dislike anyone who got the vaccine. I hate the hatred spewing from those black hearts stating that the unvaccinated should die or the fallacy that the unvaccinated were Covid spreaders etc.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

President Trump and his family got vaccinated. So why is Dan Bongino regretting it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join