It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bongino - Getting The Covid Vaccine Is The Biggest Regret Of My Life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You could probably stress test it out with a 10 mile jog?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

Remember your group of mindless zealots were the ones calling for the most egregious crimes to be committed against people choosing to exercise their free will.

I have ZERO compassion for people who willingly took the vaccine. You had access to the same information I did and it's not my fault you made a poor decision.

Nor is it my responsibility to be compassionate because so many of the vaxed are now saying, "my bad".

You ALWAYS have a choice. Don't blame others for a decision you made out of irrational fear.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I whole heatedly agree. It is a wonderful change of pace to see compassion towards the vaccinated on this site. Most of us did so because we thought we were doing the necessary thing or were coerced into it with threat of losing employment. I took the vaccine because I was told many people who have prolonged neurological symptoms from covid can achieve relief by getting the vaccine.

These are not light hearted reasons for getting the vaccine, nor are the people who received them terrible. Yes, there are indeed many people who were terrible to others but they were the loudest and most outspoken, online or in-person. The majority of people I know, who got the vaccine, are normal people who aren't attacking others.

This whole thing is a mess. The vaccine, how we treat each other on both sides, everything. It does seem that people are calming down and treating each other with more respect than a year ago.

I truly hope those who were put in a terrible position and chose the vaccine will remember the unvaccinated with more compassion next time the government tries to knock the wind out of us with their slanderous lies, and that the complacent in society will stand up for truth and the underdog next time.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'd have compassion for the vaccinated and those who 'thought' they were doing the right thing if so many weren't smug and nasty towards the 'unvaxxed' as they called us.

Sorry you got the vaxx? How about sorry for being smug assholes and downright nasty these last 3 years?

I'm sorry. I'm sorry people felt 'scared' or 'pressured' when the info was 2 seconds and a new browser tab away. I'm sorry they made a choice. I'm sorry people chose to be ignorant. I'm sorry that when I tried to share the facts and 'the science', that thing we were told to trust we got shut down, reported, banned or fact-checked......

Scared and coerced now, but were they acting like scared coerced people back then? When vaccinated types were making things like r/HermainCainAward on reddit? Which still exists by the way.

Yeah I do know some that felt pressured to keep their jobs or to keep their families safe but many many more happily drank the kool-aid and tried to force it down our throats also.

but I guess in hindsight? humans love hindsight.

I can have empathy for a lot of the NPC's that just do not know any better.
But I have none for those in the public eye that helped TPTB to push the drugs.

Don't hate these people, but I'm done feeling sorry for them.

You want compassion and sympathy? If only you thought of that when this rebranded flu scamdemic started.
edit on 25-8-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
a reply to: thebtheb

I am alone. My friends are dead. Except for one relative, my family is dead.

So I got the shot so I could visit the only person left in my life. You don't think that's a good reason?

I do, we are all ALL of us going to die anyway!

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I'd have compassion for the vaccinated and those who 'thought' they were doing the right thing if so many weren't smug and nasty towards the 'unvaxxed' as they called us.

But acting the same and not realizing not everyone behaved like that?

Do you know the lords Prayer? What were were taught by Jesus is what we should pray for and how?

Forgive us our trespasses AS WE FORGIVE OTHERS.
I am thinking that means we need to do this or we will not be forgiven!

God wants the earth to be like heaven the prayer says, that sounds worth our efforts!

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It appears that in this clinical trial of the vaccine , the rush it through to get the money seems to be the main concern, There apparently was no problem finding out if the trialists were on the placebo or the real thing. The falsification of serious adverse events and informed consent were not done. www.bitchute.com... So it appeared the flawed vaccine was rushed through with no real trials at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Yes what?

Do you know anyone who smoked 3 cigarettes and developed cancer?

Because that's about the only comparison you have to mRNA vaccines and Tobacco products.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: InwardDiver

Yeah, it's really so sad. I do remember how the filthy unvaxxed were treated by the media, our govt, our employers, our "friends" and even family. Sorry, I don't really have empathy for those who took the experimental jab. But it does go to show how easy billions of people will fall into line. The same will happen when the come for our guns and ammo and when they come to replace cash with US crypto currency. The vast majority will hail their masters and the rest of us will be shunned and outcast.

Sorry isn't going to cut it.

I was talking just today to someone at our bank and he needed to know when I retired. I said April 2020 as soon as the vaccine and lockdown talk started. He said two things - first, a LOT of his customers did the exact same thing and he wishes he was never forced into taking it.

Now, I have fluoroquinolone disability from taking an antibiotic because I'm one of the "lucky" Anthrax victims - it's a terminal condition that will kill me - so I have nothing but empathy for anyone that took the vaccine under duress or otherwise. In my case the infection was in all my organs so it was either the medication or die, but the vaccine? Talk about intentional injury.

I am so sorry to hear about your disability. Please consider this incredible therapy, light years ahead of what we know of in the states. Maybe contact to see if there is a facility close to you.

anamoreira.pt...

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh, must a hit a nerve.. “The Science” itself has arrived with some .gov approved, word salad malarkey databases and stuff to bless us with the final word. “SAFE AND EFFECTIVE”, kiddies! Now, back off, shut up and go outside and look for UFO’s and stuff. Enough with the questions. a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm good without god. So feel free to keep your voodoo mumbo jumbo to yourself.

If god or hey zeus existed the last 3 years, and most of human history, would never have happened. Everyone behind the virus would spontaneously combust.

You know what else they apparently said? Do as you'd be done by. I'm just doing as I was done by.

I swear most of you religious folks don't even know what your books even say beyond some popular catch phrases from them. Lots of stories in there of the horrible crap your loving god has done to his 'children'. Funny though I don't recall the devil doing anything to humans. Maybe go back and read it cover to cover for yourself.

Spent a life time doing the right thing, forgiving people etc. It's got me nothing close to a heaven on Earth. If it's in heaven as on Earth then please send me to hell. Oh wait we're already there, yep you too fellow sinner. See you on the next loop.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
While I'm one of those who refused to be vax'd, I can not and will not boast over those who did. I have two family members who less than three weeks after the jab were dealing with (and still are) life threating issues. My wife who's an RN and given the option of take the shot or lose her job took the jab. I pray every night that she is one of those spared. If she were to die because of this, I'm not sure how I'd cope. I agree, there were those who took the jab and went on a shaming campaign against those who didn't, but I imagine most of those who took it did so either out of fear, or because their job mandated they do so. Those who would laugh at others ( regardless if by their on choice ) need to take a deep look at themselves in the mirror. Where is your humanity?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I think that we should all have empathy for those who were misled about the Covid vaccines.

I also think we should have empathy especially if they were bullied in to taking the jab. They trusted their doctors and truthfully doctors don't create the vaccines.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm good without god. So feel free to keep your voodoo mumbo jumbo to yourself.

You just shared your own perspective as I did.

If god or hey zeus existed the last 3 years, and most of human history, would never have happened. Everyone behind the virus would spontaneously combust.

Satan exists too. God is not a thing, he has laws and rules, when it s time to "harvest" he will without the loss of any of his.

Matthew 13:24–43. The parable relates how servants eager to pull up weeds were warned that in so doing they would root out the wheat as well and were told to let both grow together until the harvest.

You know what else they apparently said? Do as you'd be done by. I'm just doing as I was done by.

No it doesn't say that.“
In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.

I swear most of you religious folks don't even know what your books even say beyond some popular catch phrases from them.

Lots of stories in there of the horrible crap your loving god has done to his 'children'. Funny though I don't recall the devil doing anything to humans. Maybe go back and read it cover to cover for yourself.

I can't count the number of times I have read cover to cover among other studies, you may want to do the same especially now as we see all of revelations beginning to happen..
Our creator wanted only good for us and we hurt him as we did ourselves by using our free will to do wrong.
The horrible crap you mention is not so when you understand what was happening and what he was doing. Have you heard of Nephilim?

Spent a life time doing the right thing, forgiving people etc. It's got me nothing close to a heaven on Earth. If it's in heaven as on Earth then please send me to hell. Oh wait we're already there, yep you too fellow sinner. See you on the next loop.

Yes we are all sinners thanks to our first parents we are now broken, but what you do does mater. Everyone will face a judgement day.

The lords prayer tells us to ASK for it to be done on Earth as it is in heaven, as it was before we failed to be worthy of it.
In the end it will be so again minus any of us who would ruin the whole thing again.
edit on 27-8-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I have always supported free will and exercised it throughout the whole time, spending a year and a half as an unvaccinated. We're not enemies because I took the vaccine and you didn't.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

TN 2.3 million cases with 27.5k deaths and 55.9% fully vaxxed

AL 1.5 million cases with 20k deaths and 52.3% fully vaxxed

NJ 2.7 million cases with 34k deaths and 77.1% fully vaxxed

NY 6.2 million cases with 72k deaths and 78.3% fully vaxxed

So with a +20% vaxx rate and -20% obesity rate you get bad science.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The story changed because the filthy unvaxed are most likely all the politician's top management. Not forgetting the chief of the WHO. Plus most judges. They didn't fall for the scam because they are part of it. This is fairly obvious because they were caught faking the shots. The politicians at least. No head of state would be allowed to take experimental gene therapy.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
FYI

Countries with the highest vaccination rate are now experiencing the largest escalation in Covid-19 deaths.

Graph: gettr.com...

The Covid-19 "vaccine" should be re-classified to a Covid-19 "accelerant".

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join