It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogs getting sick from Mystery illness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.today.com...

A concerning number of dogs in and around the northern Michigan area have died from an illness similar to canine parvovirus (CPV). Now, the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) advises dog owners to ensure their pets are fully vaccinated.

Side bar…
Is it just me or are you sick of these key words that we’ve been hearing over and over..and over and over.
-Mystery illness
-fully vaccinated

SOOOOO riddle me this, if this is a mystery illness, what the blankety blank are people vaccinating for? They have no concrete information and don’t even know if the dogs that died WERE fully vaccinated. The article I linked doesn’t get into it, but other articles I’ve read said the disease is SIMILAR to parvovirus, which means it isn’t parvovirus, so what the heck is it?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What's going on that dog vaccine has gotten you this worked up though? I mean that honestly. There is an attempt to inform and help people to care for their dogs, and you are equating your anger over Covid and the Covid vaccine to some injustice happening or a conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I forget where it is but there was a prophecy at one time that
mentioned the end of days. No one would have any pets as
something wipes out dogs and cats and a lot of other animals.
That was the one thing that tipped everyone off. That's where
the world goes into a panic.

Likely just BS but I do remember that.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Feed the puppies invermectin and it will cure them.honestly
edit on 23-8-2022 by Lemon1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
What's going on that dog vaccine has gotten you this worked up though? I mean that honestly. There is an attempt to inform and help people to care for their dogs, and you are equating your anger over Covid and the Covid vaccine to some injustice happening or a conspiracy?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with dog vaccination.

What is wrong is when the media, big Pharma (which btw also controls a lot of pet vaccinations)
Push the narrative that all illnesses are treated by vaccination. They don’t even know what the illness is!
Other sources say some of the dogs were vaccinated!

Maybe I’m silly and like truth, you may call it anger. I call it seeing through the BS!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Shedding from the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

A Michigan state veterinarian said that the first samples submitted to the Michigan State University Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory were positive for canine parvovirus and that more samples still need to be processed.

Here we had something similar happen last year. The dog shelters were saying, "Strange new canine respiratory virus." And it turned out to be good, old-fashioned kennel cough.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Pcv1,pcv2 possibility?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Actually, I can see Jag's point.

It's like telling parents there is a mystery illness going around killing kids and it's similar to small pox, but it's not.
We don't know exactly what it is.
...Or how it's being spread.
...Or how to protect them from it, but run right out and make sure your kids have all the other vaccines......even though there's no vaccine for whatever this is.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The problem is how the media ramps up the fear. "Unknown" tends to mean that "we are still running tests", and not that it is something unknown to science. They would be calling it a novel whatever if it were already confirmed to be something new. With "parvovirus like symptoms", a vet is going to start treating for parvovirus.
edit on 23 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
Wasn't that the premise of one of the Planet of the Apes films?

Isn't this the premise for one of the Planet of the Apes films? Pets die, train Apes.
edit on 23-8-2022 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

funny you mention that..........read this last week....

www.boldsky.com...

First-Ever Embryos With Monkey And Human Cells; Scientists Divided Over The Creation

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Possibly from Humans? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'll take a dog vaccine over horse medicine any day.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

originally posted by: Randyvine2
Wasn't that the premise of one of the Planet of the Apes films?

Isn't this the premise for one of the Planet of the Apes films? Pets die, train Apes.

No, it is the origin of all the original series.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi Jag. For the past several years the southern states have been transporting dog and puppies to the Northern states from the South, because there has been a shortage of adoptable pets in the Northern states. I have been reading articles about many dogs and puppies from Texas and Florida that were rescued from kill shelters who had not had all of their vaccinations and it sounds like quite a few of them. Since Parvo is easily spread from dog to dog it could be possibly something like that where vaccinations were falsified, and the animals spread the disease. Just a thought though........ I know all of the transports I've talked to require proof of vaccinations from licensed vets, before they will transport the animals, and this just started in the past year, so I am guessing there have been a lot of complaints from people up north who adopted sick dogs.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago8 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Someday they may use dogs in the production of vaccines like they currently do with pigs.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

edit on 23-8-2022 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

Is that what it is? I think you're right brother. Good job

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Someday they may use dogs in the production of vaccines like they currently do with pigs.

We already do and have for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Hi Jag. For the past several years the southern states have been transporting dog and puppies to the Northern states from the South, because there has been a shortage of adoptable pets in the Northern states. I have been reading articles about many dogs and puppies from Texas and Florida that were rescued from kill shelters who had not had all of their vaccinations and it sounds like quite a few of them. Since Parvo is easily spread from dog to dog it could be possibly something like that where vaccinations were falsified, and the animals spread the disease. Just a thought though........ I know all of the transports I've talked to require proof of vaccinations from licensed vets, before they will transport the animals, and this just started in the past year, so I am guessing there have been a lot of complaints from people up north who adopted sick dogs.

It would not surprise me. A few years back when we were looking for a dog we of course tried to go the rescue route. WRONG choice! We were lured into the humane society because they had an adorable german shepherd pup. We go there and see him and they tell us he ISN'T available. The website didn't have any mention of this. It was a bait and switch type of thing. The only dogs available were pits and pit bull mixes and none of them looked that great. Not what we wanted or was looking for.

We waited and went to another shelter, same thing, all pit mixes. We eventually went to an ethical breeder and got the best dog ever.
She is healthy, smart, funny and we've never looked back.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join