It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweet, deleted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This tweet was on my Twitter feed but when I clicked it Twitter informs me the tweet has been deleted.

Nevertheless, it begs an important question :

If Trump wins again can we expect a drastic overhaul of the American system or is this just hot air?

What are the procedures involved in carrying out such intent and what kind of resistance would the system throw at his administration?

We've all seen politicians assassinated for even threatening to overhaul the system.

Things are heating up now.
edit on 21-8-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Well the did permanently suspended his @realDonaldTrump handle which is probably why it was deleted.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I've never had Twitter so don't know much about it, but if they banned his account, how did he post a tweet ?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This was posted 2 days ago which means he had access to his account for some reason. Now I don't find his account when I search for it.

Jared Kusher also tagged him in a tweet 2 days ago so his inner circle was aware he was active on Twitter.

I wonder why they unbanned him in the first place?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Trying to make sense of the hows and whys myself.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I dont think they have unbanned him.

My understanding being permanently suspended means just that.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Twitter can get bent, we know how bad it is. I could see them posting this under his name then deleting just cuz they can. Instagram, Tik tok, twitter, facebook, got rid of facebook long ago never had any of the others.

Garbage in my eyes, I do watch a few channels on youtube though. But more like Bright Insight, The Why Files, Mystery History and a few others.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I've never had Twitter so don't know much about it, but if they banned his account, how did he post a tweet ?

Good question.

Makes one wonder just how impermeable the bans are.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

This tweet was on my Twitter feed but when I clicked it Twitter informs me the tweet has been deleted.

Nevertheless, it begs an important question :

If Trump wins again can we expect a drastic overhaul of the American system or is this just hot air?

What are the procedures involved in carrying out such intent and what kind of resistance would the system throw at his administration?

We've all seen politicians assassinated for even threatening to overhaul the system.

Things are heating up now.

My response would be, nice try CIA we all know it's you guys just pretending to be the ex president. And then something suitably witty and contemptuous.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Jared Kusher tagged this account knowing it was active which diminishes that theory drastically.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Don't know who that guy is but dang trump needs something done with his hair... wow lol

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Anyone can make an account named Donald Trump and put his picture as the profile pic

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have little knowledge of twitter, so I am not sure if this matters but the account listed in OP has capital D in Donald and in the 2nd photo provided by 19Bones79 with tweet from Jared Kushner has small d in donald

I am guessing that the account was a different one, can anyone confirm if twitter works that way can names be the same spelling but different capitalization?

such as

realdonaldtrump
realDonaldtrump
edit on 000000p3109America/Chicago821202208 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty

Don't know who that guy is but dang trump needs something done with his hair... wow lol

Jared Kushner: He brokered a big UAE-Israel peace treaty.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Good catch!

I just checked the Capitalized one is also suspended.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: TzarChasm

Jared Kusher tagged this account knowing it was active which diminishes that theory drastically.

I believe that to be either a fake or very much edited photo. Russian and American flag.....really??? Trump, hmmm, doesn't look right. Teeth all wrong, hair looks added on. I don't know what to believe anymore.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If only you could verify it by going onto Twitter..

Hmmmm....

Guess we'll never know.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

HEY! 🛑

where's the link to the deleted tweet?

YOU know better don'tcha?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That's not a Russian flag. It's a USMC Standard. I suspect they're on board Marine One.

As for his hair, it flat out sucks. It always looks that way. How does Melania allow him to go out in public with that silly combover or rug or whatever?

edit on 21-8-2022 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2022 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join