It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raid on Trump Inconsistencies and Contradictions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So what do you suggest? The only facts we have, are the documents from the warrant. The documents from NARA and the documents from Trump himself such as the 2 separate letters regarding who he provided access to.

I mean I guess in that case there shouldn't be 10 threads with why this isn't real or arguing about whether he declassified everything. We should all just be waiting for further evidence.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that may be the case, but didn't he work very closely with Epstein's people? Perhaps I misread that part.

Yes, he was paid by Jeffrey Epstein to represent the pilots
and some employees. His office was at the same address as
Jeffrey Epstein's personal attorney.

Could it be he owed someone?

edit on 15-8-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
oh man frogs got everyone hot and bothered yall trying to sleep but sweatin thinkin of epic frog burns rite...

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

Then focus on that. It only hurts your argument when you come in here trying to pass off Photoshopped images as legitimate.

I didn't know it was a fake, I just saw it the other day. If I bruised your feelz, I'm sooper sorry. It wasn't intentional.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

So what do you suggest? The only facts we have, are the documents from the warrant. The documents from NARA and the documents from Trump himself such as the 2 separate letters regarding who he provided access to.

I mean I guess in that case there shouldn't be 10 threads with why this isn't real or arguing about whether he declassified everything. We should all just be waiting for further evidence.

you mean......all of us?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If it turns out to be true. This will go down in history as the dumbest potus to have ever existed. Trump would have created a law against the future crime he was to commit.

Thats the only reason i think maybe someone planted it. I know Trump is dumb, but this is just too dumb.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I don't have a "stance". You say that and you're all alone aren'tcha.

You use shallow and floating knee-jerky reactionary responses and it may be intentional. Either way it's a bust 😎

Thank You again 😎

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

I agree that this is one of the most illogical piece of the puzzle.

So what happens next? It’s been a week since the raid. Since then what we’ve been told is how great and honest the FBI and JD are.

If they have some serious documents on spies and nukes shouldn’t they spring into action and arrest DT? Couldn’t he have copies?

Isn’t he a clear and present danger?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you say. However, I don't flip my opinion and change tactics and excuses daily as you seem to.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Like I've said before, if an arrest is made, it will come after a grand jury indictment. It will be a lot harder for Trump to claim political hit job if the decision to arrest him is made by 16+ random citizens.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Like I've said before, if an arrest is made, it will come after a grand jury indictment. It will be a lot harder for Trump to claim political hit job if the decision to arrest him is made by 16+ random citizens.

if an arrest is not made, the jokes will never end. as China says, "Must save face at all costs". Arrest him or apologize.

edit on 15-8-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Lol, I certainly don't think he had nuclear codes in the basement. However I do believe he had classified documents that he refused to give back.

Funny enough lots of the info I get comes from things from right wing media posted and usually love to use as source material here that refutes what a lot of posters are claiming in their excuses. It seems to make people very angry.

If Trump wanted to keep documents and not give them back, all he had to do was make photos and copies. 😎

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Not really.

The saying goes that a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich...and that's from the judges and AUSAs. Especially a DC GJ!
Ever sat on one? It's really eye opening to the process.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So you say. However, I don't flip my opinion and change tactics and excuses daily as you seem to.

Again, Thank You for your efforts, it's a bigger help than even you can imagine 😎

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
All these people on here calling Trump supporters cultists when the exact same people calling trump supporters cultists were in a cult worshiping the MESSIAH OBAMA who was just as violent and way more people died by drones then bush ever ordered.

The hypocrisy is hilarious. Saying Trump promotes violence when Obama ACUTALLY killed more innocent civilians then Bush ever did!!

www.theguardian.com...

“One bombing technique that President Obama championed is drone strikes. As drone-warrior-in-chief, he spread the use of drones outside the declared battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq, mainly to Pakistan and Yemen. Obama authorized over 10 times more drone strikes than George W Bush, and automatically painted all males of military age in these regions as combatants, making them fair game for remote controlled killing.“

Even today Obama is treated with such deference and piety. It’s like he is a LIVING GOD when he graces you with his presence. People weep, women swoon!

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Why would they have to lie in a warrant, when someone close to the President and Kash himself publicly stated there was classified info. That was the opposite of what the Trump lawyer attested to in June.

Sorry. It’s all a big political game that already has precedence.

www.foxnews.com...

In nearly every administration during the last 60 years, materials have been erroneously categorized and/or misplaced. That doesn’t mean a crime occurred. Subsequent negotiations with the National Archives is the rule, not the exception. Disagreements can be protracted but are usually resolved amicably.

This makes Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to convene a grand jury and seek a criminal warrant to search and seize documents at Trump’s home all the more confounding and suspicious. Equally bewildering was his defensive and self-righteous news conference that lasted all of five minutes.

edit on 15-8-2022 by WhatItIs because: Fixed quote

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It will be in interesting to see how this plays out - Rep Jim Jordan claims to have had 14 FBI agent whistleblowers come to his office over the raid and the political corruption of the agency.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Xcalibur254

How does it make anything moot?

Because your not debating Facts , your debating a NARRATIVE .

A media drawn Narrative , Just like the Russia Narrative that ' Networkdude ' just mentioned .

I've said it before I'll say it again , If they had anything on Trump Anything at all we would know about it . I'll also say again that I am not a Trump supporter nor do I like the guy as a person , But his decisions for the USA as POTUS were undeniably wise and forward thinking .

and when Congress Impeached a sitting President for absolutely nothing and laughed about it , I cast aside any Political Affiliation I had Left or Right .

Has there been any discussion about the Presidential Libraries, how they are operated and what they contain in relation to this current issue?

en.wikipedia.org...

“Although recognized as having historical significance, before the mid-20th century presidential papers and effects were generally understood to be the private property of the president. Franklin D. Roosevelt (32nd president, 1933–1945) proposed to leave his papers to the public in a building donated by him on his Hyde Park estate. Since then a series of laws established the public keeping of documents and the presidential library system. While not officially sanctioned and maintained by NARA, libraries have also been organized for several presidents who preceded Hoover and the official start of the Presidential Library Office.“

The thirteen presidential libraries maintain over 400 million pages of textual materials; nearly ten million photographs; over 15 million feet (5,000 km) of motion picture film; nearly 100,000 hours of disc, audiotape, and videotape recordings; and approximately half a million museum objects. These varied holdings make each library a valuable source of information and a center for research on the Presidency.

“The most important textual materials in each library are those created by the president and his staff in the course of performing the official duties…”

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

I totally get that. Could be misplaced. Which is why NARA reached out early last year, and again multiple times during the year. Then in 22 when they got the boxes, they found torn up and classified pages.

Then went to DOJ, then more requests to the lawyers to return items. Still not returned. Then a subpoena. All documents still not returned 2 months after the subpoena. Finally had to get a warrant.

Why go through that, paying lawyer after lawyer, when you officially had a team of 6 or 7 people that could have found and returned all necessary documents. He then added 2 more people who could access the records after the subpoena.

It took all that to find some originally misplaced documents that were sent to MAL by mistake?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

NARA worked with Trump for over a year to get the documents back and they're the ones that referenced the case to the DOJ. Then the DOJ worked with Trump for 6 months before having to issue a subpoena. And then it turns out he still hadn't returned all of the documents. That's why a search warrant was needed. Trump has known for 18+ months these documents need to be turned over to NARA and anytime it seemed like he was complying, it turns out he was still withholding more documents.

He only has himself to blame for how this turned out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join