It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primary Results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Waiting for Lizzy to Fall , and Fall Hard Soon...........

" Wyoming Primary Polls 2022: Cheney to LOSE Big against Trump Endorsed Hageman. Voters critical of her role as vice-chair of the Jan 6th committee "

crowdwisdom.live...

Her Political Obcession with President Trump Will be the Political DEATH of Her ............Weeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Mean streak like her daddy, who would shoot his friends with a shotgun.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or Bugger them for Support ....................LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I kept a copy of the primary report that went out on WWMT-TV News channel 3 Kalamazoo a week before the primary elections were held. I compared them with the official results and they were not even close to accurate. No conspiracy there I'm afraid.

I voted Kelly not Dixon for governor as I suspect she's a RINO, also Kelly was extremely maligned. There is a .org website with a website name identical to Ryan Kelly's .com and boy is it liberal propaganda. Plus he is really active and out going. Tudor Dixon's website is not very informative and the other candidates were less likely to get the nomination.

Of course, they disqualified five republican candidates for the governor's office, and 16 total representatives (state and congress), although almost as many democrats were disqualified as well.
edit on 3-8-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think they screwed themselves in Kansas.

The coasts poured a ton of money in to the fear campaign over the Amendment. Now they don't have abortion as a wedge issue anymore and the results were not exactly what they hoped. Turnout may have been driven up some for the left, but a lot of straight ticket R voted to help their cause because of the fear mongering. Those people won't be voting D in the fall.
edit on 3-8-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Currently the liberals in Kansas rejected the abortion ban..

The debates over Abortion and on the economy should be interesting.

If you haven't noticed thus far most Liberals and liberal gov had being very defensive of the Biden admin and his handling of the economy.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Liberals are screwed in most places with the ecmcony and crime issues like their DAs in Liberal cities.
lets just hope the right actually does something order to make things better for the next four years.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The Liberals are screwed in most places with the ecmcony and crime issues like their DAs in Liberal cities.
lets just hope the right actually does something order to make things better for the next four years.

Yeah ... I'm pretty skeptical of all of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Kari Lake of AZ is currently leading with 80% of votes cast. Not being called yet.....surprise surprise.

Yeah...something very very wrong here.

On the plus side, if Kari ultimately loses the nomination, she'll fight tooth and nail till the very end. She will NOT be a gracious loser that retires and disappears. We might actually get some important answers then.

Another plus is that Finchem won the Secretary of State nomination. In terms of election integrity, that may be the most crucial Office to be won. It would be even better if he has Kari by his side too.

But I'm happy for what we've got!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What !!!! 😵

Lawless Maricopa County STALLS with Release of Primary Election Results for 14 Hours! — Tweets Out “Why Aren’t 100% of Ballots Counted Yet? – Because We Follow the Law”

Maricopa County and the State of Arizona have not updated their primary election results since 2:30 AM in the morning.

They quit counting when Kari Lake pulled ahead.

The Maricopa County elections department tweeted this out at 2:42 AM on Wednesday morning.
They all went home with 20% of the vote left to count.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Whoa that is certainly deep there..

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The same group of criminals who were caught (security cam videotaped) deleting key 2020 election data, just before the forensic audit commenced last year?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Certainly lends credence to malicious actions.

Still at 79%

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I also think that if I were one of the primary candidates who won in part because of money from the DCCC who is reasoning that if they boost candidates they think are politically unelectable, then the Democrat challengers will have an easy time getting elected, I'd own it.

When my opponent tries to take the offense against me as a "dangerous MAGA extremist who is a threat to our democracy" which is part of the reason those candidates were backed, I'd pull proof of the democrat money that helped me in my primary, and ask my opponent why their own party would back such a theoretically dangerous person? If my opponent really thought I was such a danger to the entire country, why was their own party endorsing me with funds? Is that the tactic of a politically serious party? Or merely one that sees an opportunity to play on people's fears and perceptions because if they really thought I was such a threat to the stability of the country, then would never have done anything to help me get one step closer to power, not even to play political games with me. It would be too risky.

That means my opponent is politically unserious, and they're insulting the intelligence of the voters whom they deem to be too stupid to realize as much.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Lake now ahead by 2.2%

(12,000 approx votes)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Wait, you gave the benefit of them being serious??

I dont think this "pick your opponent" scheme is going to work very well. However, desperate times and all.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Latest count update from Garrett Archer at ABC :

Maricopa County posted 5,188 to the R gov race. Breakdown of batch:

@KariLake 48.9%

@KTaylorRobson 43.4%

So far so good.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

At this rate theyll be done just after the November elections.......

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xosephx
Some of the Trump endorsed candidates received funding from democrats. Do you think they will be able to win against the democrats they face? Do the democrats feel that just being a Trump endorsed candidate will be enough or do you think something will happen between now and November that will further demonize the Trump endorsed republicans?

Anything is possible...on both sides. But for the here and now, Donald Trump has a 96% success rate with endorsed candidates from October 2021 to present.

And last night (Tues 8.2.2022), the former President delivered extraordinary results across multiple GOP primaries.

Source: hannity.com...

Not surprisingly, there are mentally "dull" out-of-touch individuals out there still saying that Donald Trump is a washed-up has-been, who can't win in 2024.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
As of August 4, 2022

(Slow) NBC now realizes Trump is a HUGELY RELEVANT figure today, and going forward.

Former President Trump's Endorsement success/failure numbers...

188 WINS

14 LOSSES

2 Other

More at: www.nbcnews.com...

The effect of President Joe Biden's Endorsement has not been measured, or is being kept secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join