It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 , the 'great reset' by Klaus Schwab Ugh

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So how many here have read it? I can't read it as I'll be sick .
What does he talk about ? Can some of you share , please ?

Amazon link to book

I'm reading some of the comments. How in the world can anyone ever call us a 'conspiracy theorist' , when it's out in the open on AMAZON!!

edit on 30-7-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

came out July 9, 2020. he writes fast.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'd read it but won't spend $20 for the privilege. I find this review particularly interesting:

Hans van Leeuwen, Australian Financial Review (Australia)"The book looks ahead to what the post-coronavirus world could look like barely four months after the outbreak was first declared a pandemic"

Sounds like someone already knew what to expect before the pandemic started.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The great reset is a right wing conspiracy theory! Don't believe what they actually publish and say they want or are going to do. If you disagree, it isn't real.

www.visionofhumanity.org...
edit on 30-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yeah the second covid became a pandemic he started writing the book, edited, and published within 3 months. Even at 700 years old, he's a fast typer.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yeah the second covid became a pandemic he started writing the book, edited, and published within 3 months. Even at 700 years old, he's a fast typer.

LOL, he just had to insert Covid and Corona virus for whatever was there previously.

Find, replace, publish.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Reminds me of how they implemented the Patriot Act about a half hour after the planes hit the towers.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
but the virus was totally legit, the vaccine is perfect, nobody's trying to take yer guns....did I cover it all?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah well everyone ignored Mein Kampf too. Meh.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Hitler was a nazi, correct!
But, so was Klaus Schwab s' father!

edit on 30-7-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

"Ignore Ignorance" or "Deny Ignorance"?

I wish we could set up two distinct places: one for people who "opt out" of WEF/NWO/Climate Change criminal syndicate policies, and one for the people that embrace this ideology, along with the people who are ambivalent/apathetic. I wonder what the over/under would be, in terms of months, before the ambivalent/apathetic fled WEFlund. I'd set it at about 18 months.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've read it, it can be found online.

It is rather boring. The unavoidable fourth industrial revolution and the already known green and egalitarian agenda, highlighting the importance of government in its implementation and the idea that the pandemic provides governments a chance to implement some of these changes.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

but the virus was totally legit, the vaccine is perfect, nobody's trying to take yer guns....did I cover it all?

"These aren't the droids you're looking for ".

Otherwise, yep. You got it.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

"Ignore Ignorance" or "Deny Ignorance"?

I wish we could set up two distinct places: one for people who "opt out" of WEF/NWO/Climate Change criminal syndicate policies, and one for the people that embrace this ideology, along with the people who are ambivalent/apathetic. I wonder what the over/under would be, in terms of months, before the ambivalent/apathetic fled WEFlund. I'd set it at about 18 months.

They are setting it up.

There will be the west, which opts you in with or without your consent, then there's everybody else.

The WEF vision is corporate governance. They exempt their own weath and investments from meeting the ESG, with MIC investment and coal intensive industry in China, but expect you to eat bugs and buy a $75k car to solve the climate "crisis".

I wonder how much damage one multi-million dollar weapons platform does to climate? Probably more than a cow, but with much better margins on your tax dollars written into backroom contracts.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm more interested in "the great narrative" and what his latest dissertation spells for society down the road.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It's really nothing to get worked up about.

It's kind of bland and just filled with historical analysis of past pandemics, progressive economic and environmental changes that might happen after covid.
Talks about how people will react to covid if it drags on, even addressing the draconian like measures seen worldwide.

Talks about mental health and new frontiers of health care, and how our interconnected world would be put in huge strain from a pandemic.

Nothing really shocked me like "omg that's coming true!" In fact, a few things that were predicted didn't come true, like gas prices would stay low, and that a lot of work place related measures would stick around. Which hasn't really happened, gas prices being the obvious.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And how about:

Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era...

Everyone focuses on the "great reset" but not the fact that the WEF and Trilateral commission have been planning a new world economic order since the 1970s. I mean, I'm not spinning a conspiracy here or anything. But I mean...
edit on 30-7-2022 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is rather boring. The unavoidable fourth industrial revolution and the already known green and egalitarian agenda, highlighting the importance of government in its implementation and the idea that the pandemic provides governments a chance to implement some of these changes.

So would it be a stretch to see this descended Nazi as describing
with slight illusions. The means by which the world could be brought to
tyranny? With almost no resistance or military actions needed to
implement a Fourth Reich upon the world. Achieving single handedly
the dream of his idolized Nazi fore fathers. I mean it almost says exactly
that? Does it not?

That makes it less boring anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
Political affiliation isn't hereditary.

I think it would be a stretch but I understand that for some that stretch is almost second nature.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Can't know what's in his head that's for sure. But if he has never
denounced Hitler and the Third Reich? It would be foolish to trust
him wielding that much, almost fanatical, influence and power by
wealth. We may be seeing several powerful factions trying to
be the first to achieve the same goal and take the prize.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join