It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imvanex vaccine coming soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The WHO ,not the band, is recommending we all get the imvanex vaccine to help stop monkeypox.

There are over 17,000 cases reported from 80 countries and who knows how many aren't.

It's coming in fast folks so bust out your... well, I'm not sure what we will have to wear on this one.

here's a link to the live updates to keep you all up on how fast it's coming in.

good luck everyone!

www.monkeypoxmeter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Off course we all saw this coming. This will never end with the 'vaccines' , mandates, lockdowns etc, unless people start to refuse to comply.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Lame-o-vax? I doubt it will go over as well as corona-vax. Unless there is proof of actual death rates from the monkey pox.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Imagine what this is going to do to those who took the mark and now have no immune system?

Greivious boils anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
The WHO ,not the band, is recommending we all get the imvanex vaccine to help stop monkeypox.

There are over 17,000 cases reported from 80 countries and who knows how many aren't.

It's coming in fast folks so bust out your... well, I'm not sure what we will have to wear on this one.

here's a link to the live updates to keep you all up on how fast it's coming in.

good luck everyone!

Would like to inquire about your source.

Who own MonkeyPoxMeter.Com™ ?
Who are their financial backers, parent companies ?
Where do they get their info from ?

Give us a reason to believe it ?

Humanity still isn't walking right, since having the last (PHEIC™) Fake™ Plandemic being shoved-up our collective rear-bumpers.

Public Health Emergency of International Concern™ (PHEIC™), is pronounced : Fake™.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've been following the monkey pox story very closely and it's had entirely too many shenanigans for me to feel comfortable with. Let's start from the beginning shall we.

Here's a good article from Dr Robert Malone that examines different aspect of this development. Historically, MonkeyPox is a very easy virus to isolate and maintain. Has something happened to the virus, say a genetic alteration? There is evidence that this may be the case. rwmalonemd.substack.com...

rwmalonemd.substack.com...

First: an Elitist think tank runs a scenario of a monkey pox outbreak in 2019 and the date they had was June 2022- almost exactly the day it was announced.

Then, the CDC and the WHO started quietly scrubbing the internet and changing details about the virus. If I could figure out how to insert photos on here, I have screenshots of all this.

I'm going to throw another theory in the mix and this is a theory presented by Harvard2theBughouse. The theory is that COVID is a Live attenuated virus - a chimera and is making it's way back to full virulence. COVID has an immune suppression component to it.

Monkey pox is a misnomer, as it is also carried and spread through rodents such as RATS and mice. As COVID suppresses and fries their little furry immune systems, viruses such as Monkey Pox which would have normally been kept in check by healthy immune systems, springs loose.

Harvard2thebighouse hypothesizes that we are about to see an #storm of old viruses springing into life.

Take your time with his articles- he's a brilliant writer but it's lengthy and hard to follow at times. harvard2thebighouse.substack.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SybiLulu
Also Sybil-
Did you know the Lab in Wuhan(yes that one)are busy working on monkepox?
But not the regular monkeypox-rather one they have created syntheticly because its "unavailible" for China to get a sample as it does not exist in China..
Hmmm-they couldn't get a sample from Africa? Really..
gript.ie...

Thats not shady at all.

Big take away from that info is this:

Wuhan lab can assemble a virus syntheticly-without having a "live" sample of that virus.
They are copying the DNA,RNA and protiens,from a known virus template(this could be written on paper or from publicly availible research on the internet) to engineer a replicated virus.

In other words-If for some horrible reason someone in the lab wanted to replicate smallpox or some other deadly virus,all they would need is the structure of the virus-which they can easily obtain.
Then,they just build it,and maybe tweak it with some nice gain of function.

Pretty nightmarish huh?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
....and there is one of our worst nightmares!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: baddmove

good luck everyone!

Would like to inquire about your source.

Who own MonkeyPoxMeter.Com™ ?
Who are their financial backers, parent companies ?
Where do they get their info from ?

Give us a reason to believe it ?

Humanity still isn't walking right, since having the last (PHEIC™) Fake™ Plandemic being shoved-up our collective rear-bumpers.

Public Health Emergency of International Concern™ (PHEIC™), is pronounced : Fake™.

Not sure if this helps but I looked them up on ICANN. Interestingly, the Admin, Technical and Billing sections have been "Redacted for Privacy"

ICANN Monkeypox link

They list the registration type as individual, mailing address is only listed as Hellinikon, GR with a contact URL and the rest of that section is redacted.

My knowledge of the inner workings of the internet is limited, so this may be normal for this sort of thing but for me personally, there could definitely be more info available.

Hope this helps and someone with more knowledge can take it from here.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Imagine what this is going to do to those who took the mark and now have no immune system?

Greivious boils anyone?

That could be THE reason it's been taking off so fast.I wish ther was a way to know if majority of people catching it have been vaxxed or not

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The WHO, can stuff it far and deep..not monkeying around either!!

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm with you my friend!

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah, I am good.

Pretty much anyone in the military or who was vaccinated before 1972 (both for me) are good.

Immunity from Smallpox Vaccine Persists for Decades

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

RESULTS
Vaccinated participants maintained antivaccinia IgG and neutralizing antibody titers above 3 natural logs essentially indefinitely. The absolute titer of antivaccinia antibody was only slightly higher after multiple vaccinations. In 97% of the participants, no decrease in vaccinia-specific antibody titers was noted with age over a follow-up period of up to 88 years. Moreover, Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging participants who survived active smallpox infections in their youth retained antivaccinia antibody titers that were similar to the levels detected in vaccinated subjects.

CONCLUSION
These data suggest that multiple or recent vaccinations are not essential to maintain vaccinia-specific antibody responses in human subjects. Scarce vaccine supplies should be applied first to individuals who have not previously been vaccinated.

Strangely, I have seen "Recent Articles" reference smallpox vaccines are only good for 3-5 years? Doesn't makes sense does it? For decades, once was enough and even studies show that immunity lasts decades but now something changed. Could it be someone needs to make money every 3-5 years?

Hmmmmm... that is strange now isn't it?
edit on 25-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Strangely, I have seen "Recent Articles" reference smallpox vaccines are only good for 3-5 years? Doesn't makes sense does it? For decades, once was enough and even studies show that immunity lasts decades but now something changed. Could it be someone needs to make money every 3-5 years?

Have you considered that they might have a newer and improvider smallpox every 3 to 5 years now?
edit on 7 25 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

C19 now this.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: infolurker

Have you considered that they might have a newer and improvider smallpox every 3 to 5 years now?

Lovingly crafted!..by people WHO care!!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wizzz0001

Thanks.
Was asking, because my quick 5-minute search also turned-up empty.

But it looks Scmientific™ eh ?

All those Stats™ !!

Must be nothing but the Truth™ !

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: Wizzz0001

Thanks.
Was asking, because my quick 5-minute search also turned-up empty.

But it looks Scmientific™ eh ?

All those Stats™ !!

Must be nothing but the Truth™ !

Agreed. And the national flags next to the country names give it some serious
credibility. Although, personally, unless they have a photo of Albert Schweitzer
somewhere near the top, I'm just not buying what they are selling. LOL!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow not enough killing with covid useless jab they want more jabs on something that the chances to get it are no even worth to record.

Thank go I got the old fashion smallpox jab when I was a child.

Good luck with been once again another rab lab to the globalist and NWO, pharma is already salivating here in the US thinking who they will bring in to take factious fauci place to tell dementia biden to impose restrictions, lockdowns in order to force the people to take another unnecessary jab, lets see how many sheeple will be lining up for it.

This time it will not be the elderly the target, as all of them are immune.

And the second step in the depopulation agenda will begin.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I want this to be added to the record. I wish I was wrong but it looks like we are going to have another circus around these monkey pox vaccines.

Meryl Nass writes on the convoluted history of bringing this vaccine to approval:

It is hard to believe that FDA gave this vaccine a license when you read the FDA reviewers' comments in their own report, below.  They could not test the vaccine for efficacy against smallpox because there is no smallpox, nor against monkeypox because the disease is so rare.  So the FDA relied on neutralizing antibody titers.  But at the same time, FDA admitted there is no established correlate of protection.  This means that there is no evidence that the titers represent actual immunity to infection.  So FDA relied on animal studies to simply guess the vaccine might be effective in humans.

and the safety profile looks horrendous

If you read my post on Monkeypox, published yesterday, you would know that I looked over the 200 page FDA licensure review of the Jynneos smallpox-monkeypox vaccine. That is where I discovered that 2 studies of Jynneos found that 11% in one and and 18% of recipients in the other had developed elevated levels of cardiac enzymes (troponin). This implies heart muscle damage of some kind. It was not studied further, and the reviewers admitted they did not know whether myocarditis was caused by the Jynneos vaccine, or not. And that they would need to perform future surveillance to find out.

This suggests that all those men who receive the vaccine now will be the guinea pigs, the first humans to determine if there is protection, and what the risks may be. Gay and bisexual men in their 20s and 30s will probably be at the highest risk of myocarditis, since males in this age group are at the highest risk of myocarditis from COVID mRNA vaccines.

It is they in whom it will be determined whether elevated cardiac enzymes, seen in two trials in up to 1 in 5 Jynneos vaccine recipients, are associated with cases of myocarditis, pericarditis, hart failure, arrhythmias or heart attacks. Then again, assuming FDA and CDC follow the COVID playbook, this serious side effect is likely to get missed, and sudden deaths in recipients may simply be brushed under the rug.

merylnass.substack.com...

merylnass.substack.com...

Watch this development like a hawk

top topics

<<   2 >>

join