It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine stole one of the symbols of the state from the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Yesterday, this news was the main one in the Telegram channels. A huge number of channels reposted a photo from the US Congress. If you use Google image search, then make sure that the source of this image is Ukrainian sites and social networks. Here is that photo.

Before I start commenting on this photo, I want to express my respect to the administrator of our DontTreadOnMe forum, as this concerns him directly.
So, in the US Congress, an image from the first American flag appeared against the background of the Ukrainian flag with an obscene inscription in Ukrainian (forum moderation will not miss it), which, to put it mildly, sends everyone on an erotic journey on foot to the male phallus.

To begin with, what does this snake and the inscription Dont Tread On Me mean.
I will not reveal the secret, long known to you, that this is the first flag of the American revolutionaries against British domination. Designed by Christopher Gadsden. It was this flag that was one of the first US flags (if not the first). Even before that star-striped panel, which every schoolchild now knows about.

Both the rattlesnake and the inscription, as it were, refer to the British Empire, from which the United States separated during the War of Independence. The rattlesnake itself, as a symbol of the United States, by the way, was invented even earlier by Benjamin Franklin. Franklin even made this image, which explains his idea:

The 8 parts of the snake symbolize the 8 colonies (states). They are even signed in the form of the first letters (for example, N.Y. - the state of New York, and M. - Maryland). The inscription "Join or die".

That is, the symbol is really deep, strong. A snake cannot live in parts, and the States alone would not survive either. From this symbol, the above-mentioned snake on a yellow cloth went.

And suddenly, the strongest unifying symbols of America are attributed to this super corrupt sub-state, Ukraine, and even in the US Congress, and even with an obscene inscription that offends the entire people of the United States.
My opinion: otherwise than Shame, it can not be called.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Countries steal stuff like this all the time from the US

Just like they steal a lot of the tenants of our constitution and other bills

Wana know why?

Because regardless of what our gov is like now, our founding was the best in history, flat out

The best form of flattery is imitation

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

So in what context this photo comes from originally? I can see there is american flag in left side, is this American embassy in Ukraine or Ukrainian embassy in United States ?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So in what context this photo comes from originally? I can see there is american flag in left side, is this American embassy in Ukraine or Ukrainian embassy in United States ?

You didn't read the thread carefully. Ukrainian publics claim that this photo was taken in the US Congress.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

that this is the first flag of the American revolutionaries against British domination.

If you are going to make a statement then at least make a correct one.

The " Gadsden Flag " which you illustrated was not the first flag of The American Revoultion. The correct answer is " The Taunton Flag " which is shown below.

edit on 22-7-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

plague next to it says "Gold Star Families" thats an organization here in the US im guessing this is stateside, soooo

I dunno what his premise is, people coopt the Gadsden for tons of stuff all the time to incorporate into things

Must be a slow news day in Russia

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

It seems to be a issue of nothing.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
Countries steal stuff like this all the time from the US

Just like they steal a lot of the tenants of our constitution and other bills

Wana know why?

Because regardless of what our gov is like now, our founding was the best in history, flat out

The best form of flattery is imitation

From the mountains
To the prairies
To the oceans
White with foam
God bless America
My home sweet home
God bless America
My home sweet home

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
So the text under the rattlesnake say GO ON so they are cheering up Ukraine with that sign. This was once again false propaganda.
edit on 22-7-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

So the text under the rattlesnake say GO ON so they are cheering up Ukraine with that sign. This was once again false propaganda.

Womp womp

Come on RT you can do better

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Better than a hammer and sickle to be fair

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

If you allow your lapdog to insult you in the way that the Ukrainian ambassador to Germany called Olaf Scholz publicly a "offended liverwurst", then soon even countries like Nauru will wipe their feet on you.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The snake means many things, bit like trying to describe a country from the name of it nation. In the context of don't tread on me, they will bite if provoked.

As for the communication of flags, while a language of its own, does help cross many other languages very quickly.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Not exactly on par with your beloved Russia trying to chorie Ukraine all the same, so there is that.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Nice flag, but you have misunderstood what it means. It's an anti-state symbol, not a symbol of the state.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The snake means many things, bit like trying to describe a country from the name of it nation. In the context of don't tread on me, they will bite if provoked.

The original Join or Die flag was because people of the time mistakenly believed that if you cut a snake into pieces each piece could grow a new snake.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It's terrible knowing the future. Boy the world's going to miss the US once it's gone.

But here's to the 4 republics that replace it.

And.

I'm guessing about 2 years or less about now.

edit on 22-7-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

And suddenly, the strongest unifying symbols of America are attributed to this super corrupt sub-state, Ukraine, and even in the US Congress, and even with an obscene inscription that offends the entire people of the United States.

Oh look another propaganda peice from RT trying to insult the soverign country of Ukraine.
Your hate of these free Ukrainian people must run really deep if it can make you post your propaganda and lies on a daily basis.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join