It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Far Right Dutch Farmers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

So it's okay with you that the government takes land away from farmers?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Call me a skeptic, but that link you provided was not up to date.

In any case, I'd need some concrete proof to even begin to consider
produce imports contribute to nitrogen use since it is not grown in
The Netherlands, surely you see the logic.

Let alone using it as a reason to justify confiscating land from an owner of a farm.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I can't click on Salon.com

It's utter garbage.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

They are right.

It's not a conspiracy.

Marxists groups are trying to implement the "Great Reset".

They hate the industrialized world and are looking to roll it back.

Bill Gates doing the same thing in the US.

Time to fight!

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

A plot devised in the 70's by Marxists.

Control through the "Climate Change" agenda.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

Time to Demarxinite ( is that a new word ? ?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The farmers have the right idea, the Netherlands government has the WRONG idea especially given how important agriculture and food export are to the Netherlands economy.

Currently food prices are going up and up and up, war is causing food to double in price in many cases and it is only set to go higher.

But instead of growing food most EU and the UK's Farmers are growing rape seed oil and other fuel crop's to make jet oil?.

Why not food crop's when Europe is fully capable of more than self sustaining and did so for century's before this.

But no that's too intelligent for these FALSE Greens, no they want to destroy what agriculture we still have, blame the climate on cow farts and NEXT HUMAN FARTS to get ready for your fart tax.

This year ALONE China and India will have burned more coal and put up more CO2 than the rest of the world combined has done in recorded history.

So what are they getting out of this, the Carbon point's scam.
You have some points I agree with .. but I believe that there does need to be a change on how we farm & raise animals worldwide. Were I disagree with what is happening to the Dutch farmers is how abrupt & steep these changes are issued in .

Were I agree with the change is in a realistic transition that is NOT happening.
All this electric car stuff being mandated to law in short windows of time will be & is disastrous.

Yet if we don’t stop using carbon based oil for fertilisers & fuel .. then the geo political games will not stop . Oil is extremely powerful & it hates competition.
Further more China , Russia & India do whatever they want to the environment , and any country making abrupt narrowing of petrochemical use will go broke competing against cheap oil , coal & natural gas used by the 3 above mentioned countries.

We need breeder Nuclear reactors & molten salt Nuclear reactors being built In numbers in all countries.
That would also put the a lot of the world to work.
The next issue is the lie about how clean current battery tech is & it’s toxic chemical impact on Earth.
We need glass battery technology which we have , but it needs more exposure.
Oil should only be used for production of products that can be recycled or disposed of fairly safe .
There is zero reasons why we can’t have safe efficient nuclear power, solar , clean battery tech and a cleaner environment..
The reason this imo does not happen is , because imo… Now before I continue I want to acknowledge that Im critical of many conspiracies here on ATS , but here is one of my few I accept as true..

The Oil Barrons of OPEC , Russia , & America along with the World’s Industrial Military Complex companies combined pi$$ on Black Rock , Elon Musk , Tech & every one on Earth combined .

There are no real scientists or Democratic politicians who truly believe green technology is cleaner than fossil fuels . The Green tech scam is just another fleecing. The bs green tech laws are forcing oil sky high on purpose. Then there will be the collapse of the first generation electric green tech , because of the truth of what it is at this point. That truth is that it is expensive, equal to or more of a carbon footprint than carbon based energy alone in cases .

Then there will come a new oil , gas & coal boom & cheap power & pollution will reign Supreme again.
Germany is going back to coal big time & no matter who is President next in the USA .. coal needs a quick comeback for 10 years so we can build new modern nuclear plants , true clean glass battery tech & a real exit from carbon fuels on a gradual ramp .
Hopefully by then Tokamak fusion generators are cheap enough to start replacing our fission plants ?

I don’t believe there is a secret club of goons running anything, because Big oil & bomb builders hate each other. Yet they all agree that oil & fighting over oil is were all the money & power resides in the world.
It has & will continue until the end be a game of world domination played by Generals who want to dominate it all solely.
There is no NWO … It was always here in the form of war & what ever greases the war machine.. Oil & cannon builders run it all . All this green tech stuff is just a part of a complex grift by Sheiks & War toy manufacturers.
If American & Europe don’t get back on coal & nuclear soon … there will be a large war .. because China is drinking oil & farting coal smoke as it looks for a fight …
There are a few families trying to own it all , but they are not working together outside of mutual products… You need cannons to protect oil & cannon builders need oil to build as well the Worlds armies run on oil . A true Ouroboros & control.

There is probably enough oil on Earth for 500 more years of 1950’s-1990s consumption rates .
I just don’t think our environment can handle 100 more years of coal & oil abuse .
What a mess .. just remember next time we all fill our gas tanks .. that the profits from fuel are protected by cannons .

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The link was sufficient in demonstrating the scale of food imports/exports in the Netherlands, you do know it's a tiny country right? It also has huge non-tidal ports and there's huge distribution hubs linked to them.

Nitrogen gas is directly used in the food processing industry although I'm fairly sure if we're talking cattle then it's the waste that's the real issue. The protests are by livestock farmers.

Let alone using it as a reason to justify confiscating land from an owner of a farm.

I haven't dug into it that much to the point I know of cases of repossession, that could be happening. On the surface it seems it's a pollution and sustainability issue. I don't have a romantic notion of the modern farmer and imho from a western perspective we can do a lot better because we're not starving and it shouldn't be about the bottom line.

Processed foods and intensive farming techniques are not necessities but they're sold to us as such.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Good thread mate and when it comes to playing the long game and 'root causes' there are some interesting comments made at 4:30 about our old friends I.G. Farben

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Not surprising mate - that was the same PM caught lying to everyone about his involvement with the WEF.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Also dont forget that the Netherlands maybe but a small country but it is also one of the biggest exporters of food, Only second to the U.S which is huge in comparison. The Netherlands is strategically very important to people like Klaus Schwab.

Heck, he Bilderberg group was created there by prince Bernard.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Not surprising mate - that was the same PM caught lying to everyone about his involvement with the WEF.

This man is so amazingly corrupt and he keeps getting caught in very serious lies. He and minister De Jonge and that woman Kaag are the worst of them, they run this show in the netherlands. All this man does is then respond with "I dont have any active memory of that" when questioned about the evil shizz he does behind closed doors while the evidence is in our faces. This includes incrimination emails, text messages and even a letter to Klaus Schwab in which he praises his book which was found out. He then lied that he never read the book but he was just being polite to Schwab.

Well it just so happens that Klaus praises him just as much if not more since he turns out to be besties with him. But now it is to late. They dont care if we know anymore.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 18 Jul 2022 03:59:28 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Yes i do.

It is the plan to unite the Netherlands , Belgium and i think Germanie's big cities effectively into one big functioning city. Its part of the Schwab plan.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: RAY1990

Call me a skeptic, but that link you provided was not up to date.

The Netherlands is one of the biggest producers and exporters of food in the world. But that is not the problem here. At least from a ecological stand point which they pretend it is. Farmers here have come forward and shown that the state is not interested in their nitrogen at all. They only contact them to talk about their land and buying it or taking it away from them.

On TV on the other hand they talk as if it is about the nitrogen.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 18 Jul 2022 04:07:36 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: VierEyes

No. Things were not working just fine as you state. Things were working fine before a couple of farmers got greedy resulting in 98% of the farms belonging to just a few guys who are not even Dutch, and who happen to live in Dubai and trade their stuff in London and Frankfurt.

Things were not working when the sons and daughters of the farmer never ended up working in the farms, at all. Things were not working when those 3 farmers are far away from the manure, living in expensive villas, and looking at the stock exchange to see how richer they get. And know what? The price of the land has increased so much it is becoming more profitable for them to sell their land to build houses, and not precisely houses for immigrants (by the way, whom do you think work at the farms? The farmers' sons and daughters? Or guys from the Maghreb and Sahel at just 9 euros per hour?)

You seem to have a romantic idea about what a Dutch farmer is.

Everything you said is 100%...

..Wrong. And taken from Dutch corporate media.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 18 Jul 2022 04:15:19 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Heck, he Bilderberg group was created there by prince Bernard.

Yes mate there's some relevant info here about Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and 'IG Farben's NW7 Group'.

Here"s what Nuremberg's lead prosecutor had to say about the group.

• "These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive.”

General Telford Taylor.

Also turns out the World Economic Forum (originally known as the 'European Management Forum') held their 1973 Davos manifesto meeting under the patronage of.. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That Rutte ( sound`s like rat ) seems as not nice person. Not good for Netherland for having that as PM

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I was now wondering, do they get the farmers out to get start building this Tri State city , and just use the climate crap as an excuse ?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
How about this then ?

English farmers to be paid up to £100,000 to retire

It`s pretty obvious something very sinister is going on

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join