It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Far Right Dutch Farmers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I came across a hit piece on people like myself yesterday and thought I’d share it here in case this applies to you as well.

The MSM goes out of its way to insult and discredit anyone who dares question their masters. I noticed the ramping up of rhetoric against “anti-vaxxers” before that rhetoric was used as a weapon against anyone who didn’t want to inject themselves with the experimental covid jab. Here’s a thread I wrote on the subject back in May 2020:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So here I am to predict that the next target for media-driven societal wrath are those who don’t want the WEF and UN climate cult dictating what the citizens of the world can and cannot do (at their own expense, no less).
The old tired “far right” “conspiracy” “anti-vaxx” “Nazi” “Tucker Carlson (lol)” “Trump” refrain will be used; just as in this article posted below.

One thing we can see--the elite driven media has contempt for the very people we rely on--the truckers and the farmers. They desperately want us to share in their contempt for our lifeline. Are we stupid enough to listen to them?

Here’s the first couple of paragraphs from this hit piece. I hope you check it out in full.

Last week on Fox News' Tucker Carlson show, a young Dutch media personality introduced American viewers to a frightening new vision: The government of the Netherlands, she said, was stealing Dutch farmland "under the guise" of a fabricated environmental crisis, but actually as part of a communist plot to transform Holland's countryside into mass housing for immigrants and to enact something called the "Great Reset."
The oracle behind this dire prediction was Eva Vlaardingerbroek, a former candidate for Holland's far-right Forum for Democracy party whose strident demeanor and good looks have earned her the Dutch media nicknames "Aryan princess," "shield maiden for the right" and, apparently since last week, "Eva Braun." But Vlaardingerbroek and Carlson aren't the only folks advancing this narrative.
Half a year after it went all-in for the Canadian trucker convoy protesting COVID-19 vaccine mandates, the American right has adopted a new international cause: Dutch farmers who are demonstrating against environmental regulations by parading tractors down highways, lining roads with burning hay bales, blocking food distribution centers, international borders and airports, and spraying liquid manure on government buildings.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What the media is hiding here is that these Farmers own
their land, yet due to the Climate Change fanatics, their
very own government is dictating use of it, and in the future,
plans to steal if from them.

This is because 15 years ago someone decided there
wasn't enough moss and clover growing....

If one wants to survive past 2024, they will be sorted
out. Either choose to be part of the radical left, or
the eeeeevil white supremacist far right.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Exactly right. Great points to add to the discussion; thank you!

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The farmers have the right idea, the Netherlands government has the WRONG idea especially given how important agriculture and food export are to the Netherlands economy.

Currently food prices are going up and up and up, war is causing food to double in price in many cases and it is only set to go higher.

But instead of growing food most EU and the UK's Farmers are growing rape seed oil and other fuel crop's to make jet oil?.

Why not food crop's when Europe is fully capable of more than self sustaining and did so for century's before this.

But no that's too intelligent for these FALSE Greens, no they want to destroy what agriculture we still have, blame the climate on cow farts and NEXT HUMAN FARTS to get ready for your fart tax.

This year ALONE China and India will have burned more coal and put up more CO2 than the rest of the world combined has done in recorded history.

So what are they getting out of this, the Carbon point's scam.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The green new deal ( communist manifesto ) is spreading. Sri Lanka, Netherland , Biden likes the idea also and wants it ?

The Roots of the Green New Deal

The term ‘A Green New Deal’ originated from a 2008 report published by the British left-wing think tank, the New Economics Foundation

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Another excellent comment

BTW: I've been trying to remember the name of a documentary from the early 2000, similar to zeitgeist in timing, in which a woman predicted this war on cow farts.
I don't remember much about the film--what I do know is that a woman at a lectern said they would be coming after cow farts and meat eaters and I thought it sounded nuts.
Anyone know the name of this doc

I don't doubt they'll be coming after our farts next

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Salon, alriiighty then, immediate dismissal of importance, IMO. It's not really a news source so much as it is the Myspace of failure "journalists" who would really benefit from a weekend in Amsterdam themselves for once.
edit on 7/16/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I know, but I'm just predicting that this will become a common theme among other outlets. We will see

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Nyiah

I know, but I'm just predicting that this will become a common theme among other outlets. We will see

I wouldn't bank on it wholesale, people know who's #ing up the domestic food supply & they didn't maul the farmers or truckers for it. Anything D or D-affiliated is in BAD shape right now in the court of Pissed Off Public Opinion (more than one kind of P.O.P.O for them to eyeball, HA!)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

They have a few tricks up their sleeves, the MSM.

That's the thing about "social justice" reporting,
they can invent a new term, trend it on twitter
and all of the sudden it's a thing.

Something as simple as an ok sign with your hand
can all of the sudden be labeled a Heil Hitler salute.

edit on 16-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Salon, alriiighty then, immediate dismissal of importance, IMO. It's not really a news source so much as it is the Myspace of failure "journalists" who would really benefit from a weekend in Amsterdam themselves for once.

Judging by the quality of the article I posted, you're spot on with your analysis.
My favorite part is when she compares Eva Vlaardingerbroek to Eva Braun (quoted in OP) and then goes on to vilify farmers for comparing their plight to the Holocaust a few paragraphs later.

Farmer protests began soon after the 2019 court decision, and some tipped into violence. That year, protesters carried a coffin emblazoned with the name of a Green party politician, compared farmers' plight to the Holocaust and used tractors as battering rams to force open the doors of a provincial city hall, tear down neighborhood fences and drive into a police horse.
(link in OP)

edit on 16-7-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

And if all else fails, Q

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A very important thread highlighting a very important thread which holds our world together.

Do these elitists imagine they would fare well without the thread of truckers & farmers propping up the supply chain? Just why are they so intent on driving a societal suicide that can't possibly be good for anyone, even them?

Are they insane, or stupid, or both?

Or worse, have they already set up parallel systems which will ensure their survival, while the rest of the world sinks like the Titanic...?

I sincerely hope this outrageous new angle attacking the farmers will be seen with the proper ire of the citizenry of the world. But I have doubts that they will be wise enough to perceive what is happening, before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
A very important thread highlighting a very important thread which holds our world together.

This is a great line. Agreed 100%.

And share the same hopes and fears as you regarding the public's perception on this matter.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Ah, yes. Indeed, my grandmother who doesn't even
have the internet would be labeled a Q follower.

It would be so funny, it it were not so

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

And yet now, Twitter is being called "Right wing Twitter" in the Salon article..!!! Since Elon became Right wing, y'know...

The irony would be sublime if it wasn't so utterly disturbing.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Anyone that has ANY problem with the leftist agenda and won't publicly endorse their crazy is now "Right Wing".

Remember, Silence is Violence. Keeping your opinion to yourself is not allowed if you disagree. You must vocally support the crazy or you are a heretic deserving to lose your job, career or your business.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That is hilarious!

I guess they will have to relabel it now that Musk backed out.
They'll go in there and reprogram the bots.

"Musk Twitter Right Wing"

"No Musk Twitter Woke"

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I'd like to see them spend a month or so on a farm (a REAL farm) to get a taste of what the rest of us do to support the elite.

might open some eyes, though many of them are so far gone I don't think anything could shock them to reality.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join