It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF (et al) ~ short selling human race, hiding most classified secret on Earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

WEF, Flat Earth, Georgia guidestones...

Is this a straw grasping competition? If it is, there's no question you're winning. So, congratulations?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
With the mountains of evidence which provides support for the Flat Earth model...

The Deep End, you've gone off it.

That's how he proves flat earth. If it was round you would just keep walking around, with no end to fall off.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm sold. Make sense to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Dude.

I, personally, can attest to the existence of the Earth's curvature.

I was on a self-funded team in the late 1990's trying to launch a privately funded and built rocket past the Karman line (look it up).

In preparation for that attempt, we sent and recovered a number camera-equipped balloons to altitudes exceeding 100,000FT. Since this was in the '90's, as I said, those cameras were all film cameras (we could not afford the newly emerging digital models). So there was no CGI.

The curvature of the Earth is clearly evident in those photos.

If you still don't believe it, prove it to yourself, like we did.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

living this close to you, I have imagined you as many things. A Depeche Mode fan has never been one of them. You got me today.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Dude.

I, personally, can attest to the existence of the Earth's curvature.

I was on a self-funded team in the late 1990's trying to launch a privately funded and built rocket past the Karman line (look it up).

In preparation for that attempt, we sent and recovered a number camera-equipped balloons to altitudes exceeding 100,000FT. Since this was in the '90's, as I said, those cameras were all film cameras (we could not afford the newly emerging digital models). So there was no CGI.

The curvature of the Earth is clearly evident in those photos.

If you still don't believe it, prove it to yourself, like we did.

I'd rather see someone throwing Adam Schiff off the edge. Just to prove the edge is there and all.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
The mass awakening already happened. It turns out that most people don't want to be awakened, they prefer to be slaves to the system.

Or it could be that most people don’t want the violence that would be necessary to correct things at this point. There could come a time when violence or slavery are the only two options. We haven’t gotten that far yet, but I’m afraid that we are close.

Only a fool wants that to happen, and the bloodshed would be worse than the first civil war.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We are far too many, we " the useless eaters gang" too many billions walking and farting in this planet

So that`s name given to " problem " ....useless eaters

Next is solution, and the fix is in allready in that....cut food production, limit energy suplys/make energy more expensive, get people vaccinated .

It`s nothing personal
, since TPTB dont feel any feelings if tons of people will die.

Where is this equation leave us? To be culled or not to be culled...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Well put. It is nothing personal. Just business as usual.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I had to add this

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Have you ever read C.S. Lewis's Space Trilogy ?

If not, I highly recommend it.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If the worlds flat then is heaven actually a half pipe?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
If like me you've known that the WEF & other groups like them are deliberately crashing the ship - food shortages, manufactured conflict, de facto destruction of the farming industry, creating a fifth column of political saboteurs, engineering a depopulation agenda through Big Pharma, with a key inner circle getting exorbitantly rich off the back of so much suffering & death, you will be livid, furious, righteously outraged at what they're doing.

But then - despite all the circumstantial evidence that 'they' are deliberately sabotaging the human race, betting on our destruction after all their cynical & diabolical actionsv have led us to the precipice, then we must ask why they would do such a thing - surely they know that if this continues it will be World War 3 within a very short time period? I believe they are actually counting on that to happen - it is their prime objective. You see, they have extracted such astronomical wealth & power & control over how the world works, that they are more than ready & capable of simply picking up the ball, and walking away. "My ball, I'm going home!" - leaving the rest of us to die a miserable death or lead a miserable existence in a war ravaged world which remains in chaos for quite some time. I believe that they actually plan to build a new civilisation entirely - they see the present one as too messy & inconvenient, that all it does is bring problems, and new upstarts who constantly peck at the feet of the big boys, begging them to join their elite game.

And why are they going in this direction? Well, I believe that they know 'the secret', the true nature of our world, that we do not inhabit the universe we have been taught about since birth, that in fact we inhabit a 'terror dome', a spiritual quarantine, where seriously dark & wicked entities dwell. The Earth is enclosed under a dome, there is no 'outer space' (at least from our perspective, under the dome - it may exist 'out there', but not here..) The Sun & Moon are way closer than you'd expect, as are the stars, all set in the glassy dome of the firmament.. You can test this using canal systems such as the Panama Canal, the Bedford Levels in England, or across the Great Lakes - you can see Chicago from the opposite shore of Lake Michigan, which would not be possible on a globe Earth, due to the alleged 'curved horizon' which would cause the skyline of Chicago, as just one example, to be below the level of the horizon very significantly. There is no curvature, a suitable good telescope or a camera such as the Canon P1000 will enable you to reaquire visual targets which had, from the perspective of the naked eye, 'vanished over the horizon'.

With the mountains of evidence which provides support for the Flat Earth model (which I will be happy to provide if it proves necessary), we can see that in some regards, we live in a simulated world. But the powers that be have continued & persisted with the high tech narrative that at some point soon, any day now, no really, any day now, we'll be installing bases on Mars & Europa, travelling the solar system & eventually the galaxy. But to me, it seems the 'space narrative' (already full of such fakery it boggles at times) cannot be sustained, because we never will 'go into deep space' from the Earth, it simply isn't possible to go beyond the firmament, beyond the dome which keeps the devils locked in this place with us. The WEF & other powerful elites know that this is the case, so they're cashing out, short selling their stock in humanity, trading their fiat wealth for enduring real assets (land & resources, mining rights & so on).

They are collapsing the civilisation we live in, preparing to make a # ton from the upcoming global war (which will need to be stocked with weaponry), which will result in the need for a rebuild when it's all a heap of ash. In the interim, they will hole up in (I suspect) a powerful & highly technologically advanced 'smart city', where all the billionnaires can congregate, protected by private armies, to prepare for the future of 'their' world once the messy business of mass depopulation is complete. 'New Atlantis' will be a federated city state, probably built in Argentina (Klaus will want to be near his extended family) - with outposts all around the world (in DUMBs under the forests & deserts mostly). They will control the world to come, from that location, and will only save the requisite numbers of educated slaves required to help them run New Atlantis & then to coordinate the rebuild & conservation of the world afterwards. Every other human survivor will be living under extremely harsh conditions, and will likely end up at risk of being killed by the elite's mercenaries in further depopulation culls.

They intend to turn the Earth into an underpopulated nature reserve, as per the Georgia Guidestones. I maintain that the destruction of the guidestones last week was a deliberate signal given to the secret elitist network which is operant in various spheres around the world, a signal that the time has come to implement the final rollout of their plans.

I sincerely fear for us now, I think we may be into the last moments before they flip the kill switch & start destroying things systematically.

Thanks,

FITO.

Great OP. Who knows if you’re right or wrong? My take is that the scramble to depopulate has had its timetable accelerated, and there are now multiple avenues to pursue which result in the required depopulation. Far easier to subjugate and control a much smaller population. Their masters give them their orders. WEF are a tool like all the other front facing organisations.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
We are all in a great soul recycling system. They would have you believed it is a prison and they are doing good by blowing it up. In fact, it is either a prison or a kindergarten, a hell or a paradise, based on your soul journey and actions taken. Don’t buy into the prison line, it leads to resentment and a self fulfilled prophecy you probably do not want to experience. You may judge them by their deeds not their words.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hear you, I really do. I know this is 'crazy talk', but when you review documentation from NASA & from the CIA which state plainly that a flat, stationary earth is assumed in their modelling calculations - as well as the ability to see over the horizon with a suitable camera; as well as the completely unaltered sky panorama despite apparent 'evidence' from NASA that we're doing some ridiculous dance around the galaxy in our solar system - but our perspective remains stationary; and the pilots who attest that they do not correct for attitude when flying long distances (hence they should technically fly out of the atmosphere into space if they are in fact travelling over a globular earth); and the World War 3 flight path maps using a stationary equidistant azimuthal projection for calculating precise bombing routes (if these maps weren't accurate, the bombs would have landed all over the place, rather than their intended targets) - then we can consider the gaffes by NASA & Felix Baumgartner, which prove that ordinary cameras show only a totally flat earth horizon, which rises to eye level no matter how far up you go - to fool us into thinking the earth is globular they mainly use fish eye lenses which thoroughly distort the image... Flights from Australia or Saudi Arabia to South America have to take a pit stop in London, which when seen on a globe is an utterly ridiculous flight path, a seeming massive detour; however, when you plot the same course on a polar azimuthal equidistant map, it appears as a straight line course, the most efficient path to take, mystery solved. There's much, much more, but these issues are unresolved in terms of how the globe defenders seek to prop up their failing position on the matter, adhering to a model with so many holes it rivals Swiss cheese.

But yeah, all 'crazy talk'. NASA is a military organisation dedicated to producing propaganda which props up a model that says we live on a globe earth & can travel into space & land on other 'planets' at will, when in fact it's utterly impossible - because we are living in a simulated environment which keeps us locked in with the monsters that made a pact with our remote ancestors in the ancient days. Their propaganda won't survive much longer at this point, the narrative of space, and COVID, are failing, and I'm confident they are deliberately seeking to thoroughly destabilise the world order so as to assume control & keep an even tighter lid on the secrecy agenda. And there's also plenty of evidence that they are attempting (successfully, to an extent) to depopulate the planet, enabling them to take full control over all nations, operating as one giant federated conglomerate, in which the remaining humans are not free in the slightest, they will be slaves to an appalling regime, and nobody will care about 'landing on Mars' because they are just trying to survive.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Which matter regarding UFOs are you referring to? I can't think why this OP & the UFO commentary would be dissonant?

I stated that UFOs are quite likely to be piloted by incredibly advanced 'Watchers' whp live in a hidden civilisation either underwater ot somewhere embedded in the Antarctic ice fields.. I believe they may be 'angelic' with a responsibility to ensure we don't accidentally destroy ourselves in a nuclear exchange.. They may well be able to 'jump' out of this environment into the wider universe/s / 'heavens', using manipylation of the etheric substrate to generate wormholes. They are like caretakers over the earth - preserving our civilisation if dire crisis looms, but otherwise leaving us to forge our own path, under the will of God.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Your response doesn't explain all of the tests carried out using level canals as fields of rangefinding where markers can be seen at a distance of at least six miles (Bedford levels experiments done in the 1890s..) The whole 'bounces off the sky twice' proposition is absurd - common sense rules out mirages when you can test the theory using a freely available telephoto lens to pick out artefacts (ships/ buildings, etc) which should be several hundred feet below the horizon, the refraction explanation fails with such evidence when it is demonstrated over & over again, even in poor weather conditions which cancels out the suggestion that it is sunlight bouncing around that causes 'the illusion'.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'm sorry, but a random anecdote from an unknown person on the internet cannot be used as proof of anything. The research I have done & the evidences I have seen convince me thoroughly that the Earth is flat, and as with every other mocker on this thread, we'll have to agree to disagree.

The fact is, I'm not so much arguing about the flat Earth, I don't care what anyone else thinks - the documents & maps of military & intelligence sources make it a proven, done deal. The Earth is assumed by all those in high military positions with the appropriate clearance to be absolutely flat & stationary. Aeroplanes could not land if they had to correct for the rotation of the Earth on every descent. There's so much proof of this issue when you start looking into it, it cannot be denied after a while. Just like you, when news of the interest in flat earth came out a few years ago, I thought it was utterly ridiculous - I set out to prove it was bull#, but found myself utterly surprised that it actually held water (pun not intended). So that part of my quest for knowledge is over, I am fully satisfied with my beliefs on the subject.

What I am more concerned with here is the plans of the WEF to destroy civilisation as we know it, so they can 'build back better', as they themselves love to boast. As one people, whatever our beliefs, we must rise up & conquer this threat, before it's too late. It may already be too late, but it is always worth continuing to sound the alarm, to ensure as many people as possible are awake & aware of what's going on.

The WEF MUST be stopped!

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Indeed, I have read it, found it excellent as a source of inspiration & edification. But he too lived in the world where the authorities hid the truth from the people, and so his sci-fi was based around a flawed conceptual model.. Excellent author though, named my firstborn son after him as it happens!

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So why are we all just sitting on our hands? either we like this direction, or we are all giant pussies.

Well the answer to that is written in many places and one of them is in your Declaration of Independence.

all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

The bad news is that things are just not bad enough yet for the majority of people it would seem, kinda mind blowing really, but there you have it.

<< 1    3 >>

join