It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading the signs: November 2022 will see electoral manipulation like never before

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll say it again.

Republicans believe if they win, all good and fair, and if they lose, it was voter fraud.

How do you debate that logic?

Ha ha! So lame you model the democrats MO and try to pin it on republicans.
Or anyone for that matter.

That's so Democrat

edit on 9-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
>>>>>>>

I have not heard about any arrests or convictions of 2020 election fraud. Lot of evidence and allegations around. With this kind of standard set it does look like the vote by the money is more influential than the vote by the people.

This was investigated by the AP in 2021; results reported in December, 2021:

“ An Associated Press review of every potential case of voter fraud in the six battleground states disputed by former President Donald Trump has found fewer than 475 — a number that would have made no difference in the 2020 presidential election.”

“ Democrat Joe Biden won Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and their 79 Electoral College votes by a combined 311,257 votes out of 25.5 million ballots cast for president. The disputed ballots represent just 0.15% of his victory margin in those states.
……….
The cases could not throw the outcome into question even if all the potentially fraudulent votes were for Biden, which they were not, and even if those ballots were actually counted, which in most cases they were not.”
…….
“ The AP review, a process that took months and encompassed more than 300 local election offices, is one the most comprehensive examinations of suspected voter fraud in last year’s presidential election. It relies on information collected at the local level, where officials must reconcile their ballots and account for discrepancies, and includes a handful of separate cases cited by secretaries of state and state attorneys general.”

fortune.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
LoL

Might as well said cnn investigated it, or the DOJ investigated, or the FBI...

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

yea, 475 cases of voter fraud is nothing. We can allow much more than that and still say really, really stupid things like "voter fraud is a myth and almost never happens". DERP!

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere

That doesn't address anything I said. I said what IF your side wins? What will your response be? That the election was rigged? Of course not! I'm sure you guys will be saying it was the most secure election ever.

Sound familiar? 🤭

If you think it's rigged then why even bother voting at all?
edit on 9-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76

If you think it's rigged then why even bother voting at all?

you are starting to grasp the anger here. A few more steps.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But you'll be one of the first in line come November, right? So convinced it will be rigged yet will still go out and vote anyways. It's self-deception and if you guys win you'll forget any notion of voter fraud which is yet another layer of self-deception.
edit on 9-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

But you'll be one of the first in line come November, right? So convinced it will be rigged yet will still go out and vote anyways. It's self-deception and if you guys win you'll forget any notion of voter fraud which is yet another layer of self-deception.

Well IF they win they should first thing eliminate electronic machines. Go back to ink pens and check marks and or use thumb prints to mark your vote. ONE day Super tuesday for vote counts. Start counting absentee 2 weeks out so by the time its time to count they are already in.
Pass a amendment to set the filibuster up as permanent,and also to state ONLY the States can conduct elections with no federal interference except for discrimination prevention.
And one last thing. enshrine the 2nd and specify it covers all weapons except strategic weapons/tactical nukes.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

There are a few people with character and scruples, something sociopaths will never understand. Who doesn't understand Trump? He boasts and exaggerates but he gets results for the COMMON GOOD.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yep, we see the "common good" he did today.

Oh wait, things are worse now than probably ever before. Nevermind, doesn't seem like much "common good" was accomplished in the long term (or the short term).

I know, I know, "but Biden".
edit on 10-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yep, we see the "common good" he did today.

Oh wait, things are worse now than probably ever before. Nevermind, doesn't seem like much "common good" was accomplished in the long term (or the short term).

I know, I know, "but Biden".

Seems to me, that you are a bit confused as to how we got to this state. You are correct about things being worse than ever before though. Guess what, you ain’t seen nothing yet!

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Evidence

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yea it shows it can be rigged; trick is that huge swings all over the country should wake up even the average sleepy american.

If not then well, we get the government we deserve and we will own nothing and like it or be re-educated.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't hold out much hope for the right in all this. 2020 proved that technology will be our downfall. As long as these Dominion machines are used we cannot count on a fair vote.

And, as long as poll workers are willing to cheat by counting fraudulent ballots we will never get a fair accounting of legitimate votes.

Add to that all the illegals being allowed to vote around the country and you have a complete disaster.

Just another reason the world laughs at us now.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

You are correct about things being worse than ever before though. Guess what, you ain’t seen nothing yet!

Yep, and the savior did nothing to stop it in the least. He owns the coronavirus, it happened under his watch and he and Biden have done nothing but exacerbate the problem.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You are correct about things being worse than ever before though. Guess what, you ain’t seen nothing yet!

Yep, and the savior did nothing to stop it in the least. He owns the coronavirus, it happened under his watch and he and Biden have done nothing but exacerbate the problem.

If you're talking about Trump, he does not "own" Covid. He had nothing to do with it being released by the Chinese.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

First, you should get over this “savior” BS. Trump was elected to shake things up in DC. He did that admirably. He did his part, but was fought tooth and nail by the Dems and rino’s.

You must have been asleep for all the good he did. Brokered peace deals in the Middle East, standing up to China, making America energy independent for the first time, fast tracking vaccines to help fight Covid, protecting our borders, I could go on and on.

Biden? Open borders, proxy war with Russia, Substandard military, kissing China’s a** , he trashed the economy while he tells you how excellent you have it because of him, rising prices on basics, massive inflation, looming recession, if not already here. And much more.

As long as Biden tells you everything is wonderful, your fine with it. Despite paying more for everything, with no relief in sight. He is destroying the American way of life that many have fought and died for. But that’s all good with you, because he doesn’t hurt your feelings. Enjoy your new life under the liberal world order, you wanted it, and it’s here.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
I don't hold out much hope for the right in all this. 2020 proved that technology will be our downfall. As long as these Dominion machines are used we cannot count on a fair vote.

And, as long as poll workers are willing to cheat by counting fraudulent ballots we will never get a fair accounting of legitimate votes.

Add to that all the illegals being allowed to vote around the country and you have a complete disaster.

Why don't you call up your local elections board and volunteer to be a clerk in the next election? You'll get paid and you can come back and report on all the fraud that you found.

With details.

(and yes, I'm an election judge in Texas. I know how voters are confirmed, how votes are cast, and so forth. You should go see for yourself.)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: VierEyes

Why don't you call up your local elections board and volunteer to be a clerk in the next election? You'll get paid and you can come back and report on all the fraud that you found.

With details.

(and yes, I'm an election judge in Texas. I know how voters are confirmed, how votes are cast, and so forth. You should go see for yourself.)

You mean like the poll workers who were filmed scanning the same stacks of ballots over and over.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

As long as Biden tells you everything is wonderful, your fine with it.

Who in the world are you replying to? Because it certainly isn't me. I literally JUST said that Biden hasn't helped ANYTHING! Stop putting words in my mouth and put together a logical response that takes what I've ACTUALLY said into context not what you've been conditioned to THINK I've said just because I don't immediately agree with you on everything.

As for the "savior BS", you need to tell your fellow ATS members that because I just saw someone say that in another thread today and they were serious.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join