It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing to see here, folks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I can't come up with a valid reason to allow thousands of unchecked, illegal criminals to flood across the US southern border.

Last time I checked, it was still a crime to cross over into another country illegally .

The cartels seem to be having a most profitable time of it too. Drugs, people and weapons are likely going to groups such as Antifa. To train them, arm them and supply them with enough drugs to be out of their minds for when the fighting starts.

I'm not joking when I say that the democrats will never allow a person like Donald Trump to become president again. Ever.

By any means necessary was after all, a call to war.

It's also very easy to see that through their actions, the democrats are constantly engaged in activities that some can only define as treasonous.

At the very least, it is intentional and cannot be blamed on incompetence.

2024 is going to be a rough year imo, and the possibility of huge societal unrest, as pushed by the Liberal World Order, creeps ever closer.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
About time.

The 2nd does nothing sitting on the shelf.

Deputize We The People and have at it.

P

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I study history and have see this day coming. When the Federal Government fails to protect the citizens It time reactive a group like the original Texas Rangers. It won’t be pretty. Violence never is.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The Dems are like a poison with their bad policies and woke crap. Trump had good border policies that Biden wiped away with a stroke of a pen.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have the solution from Logan's Run, "There is no sanctuary" or the lesser known "Give no quarter".

I guess if changing the laws to help make these illegals become legit citizens is too hard, then let's just ignore all the laws and order the border patrol to stand down and allow free passage. If they flood the states with illegals, then it become the state's responsibility to deal with them based on current laws that are being ignored.

Personally I like the Latino cultures, they're hard working Christians for the most part. If the Biden and company had their best interests at heart, they wouldn't be getting played by the left like this and being put in harm's way.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

the dems let crims out of prison, to commit more crime... it's all planned ...

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think they are recruiting and/or bringing in those already trained. They hide them among the crowd, they bus these military' looking guys separately. Now what would they be bring an secret army into the USA for? it should be pretty obvious, our nation is the few left armed and not the type of People to disarm peaceably.

Pentagon reportedly running secret army of 60,000 around the world

The top-secret army was created by the Pentagon over the past 10 years as part of a program called “signature reduction,” and operates both domestically and internationally using a low-profile force of clandestine warriors who sometimes wear civilian clothes as they carry out their assignments, Newsweek reported.

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That was a very good read. Not exactly eye-opening in the details (nothing new there to most folks)

The true scope is what gets me. That's more extensive than I gave it credit for, even for clandestine (maybe I underestimated)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why is Texas governor Abbott not going along with this?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

well that's fuking concerning.....

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

For what it's worth, I hopped over to the Newsweek source article & read that (granted, speedily read) Offhand, it might be longer (more info/details) than the NYP one is.

Like I said, the scope if it, dayum.

Exclusive: Inside the Military's Secret Undercover Army

edit on 7/8/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Too busy with media gimmicks, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I study history...

If you actually had studied history on this topic you would know that it isn't the first time it was tried and the feds always step in and tell the self appointed boarder patrol to pack up and go home.

I'm guessing history will repeat itself.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I think I met one of these people in 2005 in South Sudan in a very contentious hot-spot.

He had a picture of himself standing next to a former US president, as well as pictures of him with another first family as well. These he only showed to me a couple of months after he started working for us.

A most interesting character that worked for us a a cook/interpreter, a position he basically created for himself as he proved extremely useful. He definitely didn't do it for the pay, we traveled all over the show, and with us he had the perfect cover to do so.

I'm hesitant to reveal more as the possibility exists that someone might recognize who I am talking about even after all these years.

He confided to me that he was one of many people placed around the Arab speaking world in the hopes of finding Osama bin Laden.

I suspect that was one part of it, but due to the specific location we met him I think there was a lot more going on then he was willing to divulge. An enigma within a mystery.

You never forget meeting such an absolute character, and he was a fantastic storyteller.

He eventually parted ways with us and I had a way of getting in contact with him, which I only did once.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I think they are recruiting and/or bringing in those already trained. They hide them among the crowd, they bus these military' looking guys separately. Now what would they be bring an secret army into the USA for? it should be pretty obvious, our nation is the few left armed and not the type of People to disarm peaceably.

Pentagon reportedly running secret army of 60,000 around the world

The top-secret army was created by the Pentagon over the past 10 years as part of a program called “signature reduction,” and operates both domestically and internationally using a low-profile force of clandestine warriors who sometimes wear civilian clothes as they carry out their assignments, Newsweek reported.

nypost.com...

I believe Jade Helm was a wargame played to see how "covert" the secret army could be in the face of regular armed forces. It started with Obama if not earlier and I have no doubt those assets are placed all around the country. Their mission would be to take out any effective leadership by infiltrating groups seeking to preserve liberty and the Republic. I don't think people in general wonder about strategy or tactics but it has been a life-long obsession of mine. Thanks for critical reminder - the truth is out there and the enemy is inside the gates.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It started with Obama if not earlier and I have no doubt those assets are placed all around the country.

Yes Jade Helm keeps coming to mind for me and all the oddities including the very odd Walmart closure and things People were researching at the time, There were also the flight of the helicopters inside the city incident, seemed like urban training but was not even legal!
I might go back and look at some of those old threads!

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The US had already done the stay-behind army after WW 2 in Europe. Spies, soldiers, weapons; all ready to go for whatever might happen. Their job would also be to neutralize any armed forces that went rogue and stopped following orders while having a bout of conscience. It's a black widow's web of connections, tripwires, passwords and compartmentalization beyond our imagination. It can only be killed through old age. These people sign on for life, that's how serious this all goes.

Eta: Not to worry, I'm just being a paranoid conspiracy theorist. The economy is doing fine, the media is honest and Democracy has never been stronger. "Merica!
edit on 9-7-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why is Texas governor Abbott not going along with this?

Possibly (speaking as a Texan, with family and friends all over the state and living in and visiting a number of other cities here in Texas) it's not true.

When he runs for reelection or when he wants to make a "be secure, vote Republican" move, Abbot will trot this out. Right now, he wants us to think that he's the one keeping our state safe, so a message of "OMG! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!" implies that he failed.

(I have no respect for either of these guys. They keep screeching about borders - meanwhile, we are dying from power being cut off during heat waves and cold. Infrastructure needs improving. But hey, we're "independent from the national grid" and things will be just ducky as long as he, Cruz, and Paxton are in office. I can't wait to vote these yobbos out of office.)

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Nickn3
I study history...

If you actually had studied history on this topic you would know that it isn't the first time it was tried and the feds always step in and tell the self appointed boarder patrol to pack up and go home.

I'm guessing history will repeat itself.

Yup. They caused more problems than they solved. Many of the ranchers didn't want them out there.

They'd have been happy with the plan the Democrats wanted -- more funding for secu rity programs -- but not for Trump's boondoggle of a wall Many ranchers weren't crazy about the wall bit.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Many ranchers weren't crazy about the wall bit.

Source?

Or just your sprouted opinion?

P

top topics

<<   2 >>

join