It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR: Georgia Guidestones Blown-Up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Yeah, I'm of the opinion, that regardless of what anyone thought about what was on the stones, agreeing, disagreeing, or just bewildered; you don't have the right to commit a crime, to just blow them up.

I believe if I read correctly on the Wikipedia, the land and the monument had actually been turned over to the county. So, that was County property that was just vandalized. Vandalized doesn't even seem to cut it, cuz it was analyzing away that could have been dangerous to human life if anyone had been present.

If someone really had a problem with it, and organized the right people, since it was on County property, they probably could have got together a petition or something, and maybe had it removed, in the same way that a lot of places had statues of old civil war generals removed.

edit on 2022-7-7 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Mobile auto incorrect

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Rudis
Keeping the population at 500,000,000 means the deaths of 7.4 billion people.

Doesn't "keeping" implies that it was already there or getting there?

It doesn't say "return population to 500,000,000".

Or, maybe we shouldn’t think globally?

The US pop isn’t over 500mm, more like 335mm, and it has a slowing growth rate.

www.worldometers.info...

The population of current NATO countries, combined, is about 950mm people:
worldpopulationreview.com...

If the message was for NATO… then yes, a nearly 50% mortality rate would be required in short order.

Fun to ponder.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Well, it says "humanity", so that means more than just the US or NATO.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator
It's not a "local" thing to decide. It was bigger than that.

And apparently...a controlled singular implosion.

Hmmmmmm

edit on 07220931America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2022 09:00:09 -050000202200000009 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

In Google's Street View it looks like a gravel parking area.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Era VS Error Yah, thats not a mistake.
I am Directly Insinuating, 42 years ago "they" a small group of 20 or so off shoot rogue rich-ass
genocidal liberal progressive democrats made an egotistical arrogant mistake, a joke on the world.
This wasn't an act of vandalism or terrorism, this was them correcting a 42yr old mistake.

Or just as likely: an attempt to make the monument get noticed.

Plus have a false flag against themselves, to draw sympathy.

Keeping the population at 500,000,000 means the deaths of 7.4 billion people.
We will not allow such a philosophy to be so reverently displayed as if it were
built to outlast us.

This isn't necessarily true. Some first world countries, like Japan, have negative population growth rates.

If the whole world lived like Japan, a reduction in population from 8 billion to .5 billion could happen with nobody dying early.

I can understand why people would be afraid of it becoming genocide, though.

Genocide would get the population there faster. But if the growth problem goes unresolved, then you would need another genocide every century to maintain things. If it happens by population decline then there is no growth problem and "maintaining" becomes much simpler.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
If it happens by population decline then there is no growth problem and "maintaining" becomes much simpler.

Population decline is only happening in some countries, globally the tendency is growth, not decline.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Yeah, I'm of the opinion, that regardless of what anyone thought about what was on the stones, agreeing, disagreeing, or just bewildered; you don't have the right to commit a crime, to just blow them up.

I believe if I read correctly on the Wikipedia, the land and the monument had actually been turned over to the county. So, that was County property that was just vandalized. Vandalized doesn't even seem to cut it, cuz it was analyzing away that could have been dangerous to human life if anyone had been present.

If someone really had a problem with it, and organized the right people, since it was on County property, they probably could have got together a petition or something, and maybe had it removed, in the same way that a lot of places had statues of old civil war generals removed.

this is what we call peaceful protests in america

top topics

<< 1   >>

join