It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
More drops....nice...I hope it is daily....for those of us who have always believed....for those who don't....spare us from your ridiculous comments....

What happens when you corner an animal?
Midterms.
[D] power implosion.

This is already in the news....the red wave is going to be epic....then it is on to impeachment IMO.....in the meantime we all sit on the precipice of WWIII....
edit on 26-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Rel, G v E = Good versus Evil.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Tip Of The Spear

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well said. Bravo mgbweird

I'm waiting for 40 to be closed before I archive. It will be at the usual link: ATS -@TH3WH17ERABB17 Archive Folder

originally posted by: mgbweird
They want you divided and divided you are. I thought Q would have opened our eyes enough to not let the media use their same methods to divide us over the "QAnon conspiracy" but here we are.

Q's purpose was not to give predictions and tell you the plan. Would you take your top secret plan and post it on the internet where anyone in the world, including your enemy, could see it? I think Q even made this a point a few times along the way.
Q also noted that the anons (researchers) weren't always the intended target for every post. What might have been assumed as a prediction might have meant something else.

Now I'm not Q and can't speak to the true intent, but I think the purpose was to help guide us to research, recognize, and understand the current state of the world so that we would be prepared for a plan to execute. This is why Q pushed us to archive our information as well as spread it. If we expect to make changes to stop the corruption we need the support of the people based in truth. The research that resulted from Q was critical to move forward so that we could start getting the population to understand the situation.

It's also important to remember that Q didn't really tell us anything. I look at it like a connect-the-dots puzzle. Q provided some dots but WE had to connect them. Have we forgotten the years people spent digging and the revelations that came from that research? That wasn't Q, nor was it a conspiracy. Most of what we learned came from utilizing internet sources and archives, and a lot of that research started when the Podesta emails were published to Wikileaks which happened well before Q started posting. Q really just helped us expand and focus from what people were already figuring out.
The fact that the media writes hit pieces against "Qanon" is laughable at this point because most of what we know came from research done by normal people utilizing their Google skills. It's crazy that they're banking on people believing some person in a basement posted "Hillary eats children" on 4chan and that a movement this big came out of it. Then again, I also find it crazy how many people watched and bought into the HBO documentary.

From my perspective, I don't think we even need Q anymore. We know enough. We know the evil we're facing, and we know we need to be prepared for change. If the plan we're trusting in fails, Q has referenced that we the people (in the US) have the right to overthrow our corrupt government. It's not a very comforting back-up plan, but I don't think our enemy would be pointing attention to an extreme last resort that would put them completely out of business.

For those who have grown impatient, just remember that we were put in the right place at the right time to learn about and digest information about some pretty horrific things that would sound insane to those unaware. I recognize that it is easy to grow impatient because we have been living through this hell with an eyes-wide-open view, but many people still have their eyes only slightly opened.

Lastly, we can't just go in and arrest a few people and think this is going to go away. Think of it like the mob. There's always someone lined up to take your place to continue your illegal work if something happens to you. The whole machine has to be dismantled.
You can relate it to dealing with a fruit fly problem. You can't kill two fruit flies and think you're done. You have to eradicate all the flies, remove any possible eggs that were laid, and put maintenance measures in place to make sure your issues don't pop back up.
Now if this were just a US issue then maybe it could be done faster, but what we're looking at dismantling is a machine of corruption built worldwide. This wasn't going to take months, or even a couple of years. Plus, this absolutely has to be done correctly or history is likely going to repeat itself.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
That's a lot of work dashen, much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Heheh, the Perils of Ghislaine

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
TYB

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: dashen

Why do people believe that Q is going to change anything? When things only get worse and Q comes out and says “it had to be this way” that’s like a very bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

Don’t think any or most here think Q is changing anything. Think that may be your thoughts on people here’s thoughts.
As far as Stockholm Syndrome, yes that’s what too many have had for too long and why we are in the mess we’ re in now.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

My rough take is something like this.

People suffered a lot in the Second World War as a global experience.

The countries that won or were able to remain neutral extended benefits to their citizens by way of thanking them.

It produced social peace for a while. But later generations of "elites" decided the later generations of ordinary folk, who hadn't been part of the WWII generation, hadn't done anything particularly deserving of having a good situation set up by those in control.

The ordinary people didn't "get the memo" on that "elite" change of outlook, for decades. They accepted the excuses, the rationales, the deceits etc. as to why their standard of living had to keep dropping, until now, we are witnessing the destruction of the remnants of the middle classes.

We're now back to rich vs poor, and the rich and powerful are as perverse as they've ever been, with technology granting them the means to extend their influence into many corners of the globe.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Time to decommission the golden calf and focus on a feasible objective, real volunteers and patriots, real tangible tools and strategies for making permanent improvements in our community and administration. It's up to the governed to make our future happen. And maybe probably definitely don't fight cult mania with more cult mania because it only creates a reactionary climate. Q was never the Answer, just a Question, and certainly not a hero.

edit on 26-6-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Is the Q Larp back for season 2?! Season 1 finale was so lame.

Btw, why does Q sound like the guy from saw ? lol

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Like you, this thread will be mega epic, Dashen!

Starred and Flagged w/appreciation.

-cwm

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Why do people believe that Q is going to change anything? When things only get worse and Q comes out and says “it had to be this way” that’s like a very bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

Its the case when people put too much faith into something and are too invested to take a step-back.

I remember I was following an ascension cult around 2012. They almost had me thinking something might happen. But no event happend and there was always an excuse to why nothing changed or things got worse. Yet, people still believed.

Of course Q isnt a spiritual cult, but similair concept of believing some mysterious figure has the answers and one day everything is going to change.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Thanks again Dashen!!

41 for Freedom

Ratcatcher's Day

JFK "Ich bin ein Berliner" speech given on June 26, 1963, in West Berlin. It is one of the best-known speeches of the Cold War and among the most famous anti-communist speeches.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
We're now back to rich vs poor, and the rich and powerful are as perverse as they've ever been, with technology granting them the means to extend their influence into many corners of the globe.

Do not forget, this is how they are revealing themselves to more people around the world.

Karma gets everyone.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

They certainly are known by more people these days. Interesting take.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Dash. I bet you can't believe we are starting the second round of the game.
-----
Time for some hope...

The first Covid-19 vaccine injury award has been made in England. The jab was by AstraZeneca.
Just mind boggling the payout was just 120K pounds sterling [ $147,174] for death meanwhile Big Pharma made how much again?
'Vaccine damage payments are available to anyone who has become disabled or died as a result of the vaccination. People can apply on behalf of someone who had died."

Seems the payment was made on June 17th.

Just a reminder...The U.S. has the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program.

AstraZeneca Covid-19 Vaccine Injury Payout

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks once more dashen... Generating the indexes and Intros must feel like a millstone round your neck - so here's hoping this is one of the last!

Consider that 41 is the MIRROR, or COMPLETION, of 14 = DURHAM!

To add some hopium, I caught this on Phil Godlewski's telegram:

I can't find any corroboration so could be disinfo... but equally it could be that some MSM intern in Australia mis-read the embargo timezone - eastern Australia is + 15 hours ahead of EST and the Supreme Court IS delivering more on Monday.

Here's the tweet, at 25/06/2022 16:31:05, which appears to have been edited from original (or re-posted?):

@PapiTrumpo USA SUPREME COURT DECERTIFIES 2020 ELECTION. DEEP STATE ORDER IS DESTROYED. All PRAISES TO ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD leak on Australia news!

a) 15 hours ahead of 25/06/22 16:31:05 is 26/06/22 07:31:05 Australian timezone.

b) Note that she copied Il Donaldo Trumpo in on it (@PapiTrumpo) - not something you'ld do if you were just shilling because you'ld get closed down quicker... and the tweet has NOT been deleted or fact checked yet???

Also looks like the tweet has been updated/edited since the original posted by PG... the emojis are gone and the "leak" bit has been moved from start to end of tweet.

Lastly, look at the tweeters handle: @palmerLoni4... think Canary PALM, and "When does a canary sing?"

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121353 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:36:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 29a790 No.1121283 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:31:44 (EST)
>>1121272
Alison Mack singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say

>>1121283
Canary palm tree?
Signal?

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jun 26th, today!

edit on 26-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh boy. No kidding.

‘Q-Anon’ Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As ‘Operation Trust’

www.informationliberation.com...

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.

Q-Anon made Trump supporters who were right to be angry over the criminal nature of our ruling class delude themselves with fantasies that "White hats" in the military were going to save us while Attorney General William Barr was busy covering-up the Jeffrey Epstein case and the Kushner administration was busy pardoning fraudsters who donated to the Aleph Institute and releasing traitor Jonathan Pollard from parole to "make aliyah" in Israel.

Just as opposition were outed and arrested by Operation Trust, potentially dozens of Q-Anoners were outed and arrested as a result of the march on the Capitol.

www.sgtreport.com/2021/01/q-anon-bears-striking-resemblance-to-bolshevik-psy-op-from-1920s-known-as-operation-trust/

The Biden administration is now plotting to use the events of Jan 6 to justify PATRIOT Act 2.0 which aims to criminalize all dissent as domestic terrorism.

Their neo-Bolshevik revolution is almost complete.

“Operation Trust” was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists’ takeover.

twitter.com...

One of the more disturbing aspects of the "Qanon" online Trump base pacification hoax is that while it claims to be fighting the "deep state" (permanent security complex) it promotes the rendition of Edward
@Snowden
and CIA regime change in Iran.

edit on 26-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join