It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are Joe Bidens Neural disconnects .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
twitter.com... _c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxbusiness.com%2Fpolitics%2Fbiden-under-fire-uncouth-condolences-joann-stores-cfo-dropped-dead

I know this is Main Stream News at it's finest and it's just a Biden smear job but my reasoning for posting this is not to smear but to seriously look at Biden's mind function.

I've worked around Dementia and Alzheimer's for years and I can recognize it .

The Presidents mind is literally misfiring , He is starting a sentence and forgetting what he is saying half way through and his brain compensates by throwing another sentence in there usually an unfiltered one .

It's like an electrical wire losing power and unplugging itself and Plugging into another power source trying to complete the circuit , but in a Dementia Mind the Neurons are constantly dying little by little and the mind becomes more desperate by the day trying to make these electrical connections with less and less power.

That is what we are witnessing with President Biden and I guarantee you his Doctors knew all about this when they cleared him to run for President , it's down right irresponsible . This will only get worse , I cant imagine what is really going on behind closed doors and it will eventually get so bad that he cannot make public appearances .

This is bad people Very bad.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Bottom 10% of his graduating class at age 28: www.latimes.com...

We are all witnessing (in real time) what happens to a racist dummy as he ages.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

We are bankrupt and it is going to get worse , the border is a mess and green energy is way to expensive . Food supply issues and our Government is broken , it is far more than Brandon's brain . We are screwed for years to come , some say it is not fixable .

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It all goes downhill fast once it reaches this stage. I can't image how bad it will be a year from now regardless of everything they're pumping in. The perfect puppet president.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Biden was a complete disaster when he was younger, it has only multiplied by a factor of 10 now.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If he was an actual dog he would have been euthanized already just for public decency.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Nice try but as usual, your deflection is horsesh!t.
Trump is no longer president but keep looking away from Biden’s dumpster fire.

edit on 17-6-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Joe will make a wonderful ambassador to the Galactic Federation someday.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah it’s a comedy, except he is President

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump was a dumpster fire, Biden is a dumpster fire.

Anything else?

We need to stop electing rich geriatrics who have zero knowledge of how the average citizen lives.
edit on 17-6-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Joe will make a wonderful ambassador to the Galactic Federation someday.

Perhaps he should spend our money on a spaceforce.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Joe Biden's disconnects are quite contagious.
The true dumpster fire during Trump's time was not Him, but folks like yourself with the hatred and the non stop putrid lies and deceits of all kinds levied against him. That is where your judgement could be. You have never helped rectify all those lies. Russia collusion, etc. the list of defamery is too long to list that you participated in with your like minded comrades like a dog pile of Dog Sh%T, and none of it had any merit.

Your kind is a brick in a huge pile that built what the world is now living with, a total catastrophe with no remorse in sight.

edit on 17-6-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The true dumpster fire during Trump's time was not Him, but folks like yourself with the hatred and the non stop putrid lies and deceits of all kinds levied against him. That is where your judgement could be. You have never helped rectify all those lies. Russia collusion, etc. the list of defamery is too long to list that you participated in with your like minded comrades like a dog pile of Dog Sh%T, and none of it had any merit.

Your kind is a brick in a huge pile that built what the world is now living with, a total catastrophe with no remorse in sight.

Right? He locked her up, and drained the swamp. Built a wall. Please send donations.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Right? He locked her up, and drained the swamp. Built a wall. Please send donations.

So it's his fault when the entire barrel of apples is so rotten that no one else remaining (who is also corrupt) will prosecute that swamp.

It's the money's fault when criminals rob banks. They were all so corrupt and hated Trump for being the president and having an administration that did great things for people, they hated him for that because it will never be them that does that. They didn't believe it was even possible. Remember Obama saying those jobs are never coming back. Trump brought them back.. All LIARS in that dumpster fire. Of course when those who are total human garbage see things, they love rotten things and money free from tax payers so much, they would need to call Trump the dumpster fire. You've been played so hard there is never going to be an exit. Everyone can see that.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump was a dumpster fire, Biden is a dumpster fire.

Anything else?

We need to stop electing rich geriatrics who have zero knowledge of how the average citizen lives.

Jesus Christ mate does everything turn into a Sh*t throwing contest with you ?

This has Zero Zip Nada Nothing to do with Trump and I'm not Attacking Biden I am sincerely concerned for the man , Everything that is going haywire in the USA is being blamed on Biden and I highly doubt it has anything to do with that Poor helpless fool . Secondly everything negative on the International stage is being blamed on Russia which is completely insane , I mean who new Russia secretly held the keys to the Destruction of the Earth by simply invading Ukraine .

you need to wake up and smell the Roses mate , Things are not what they seem and I promise you Trump is Not what you think he is .

new topics

top topics

join