It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Pray For WalkInSilence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Night Star
Sorry to show up late but wanted WIS to know her heart ♥ will be in my prayers 🙏

Hey , good to see you still around. I thought you left this forsaken place !

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thinking of you...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I will leave it at this :

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I know you're overwhelmed and scared Honey. Life is a huge challenge and we must be warriors and raise our swords high. I wish you courage and peace with love.
Let's ride dragons.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Update on Wis.

WalkInSilence called me from the hospital. They are working on her heart problem.

She has asked for continued prayers.

Love and prayers dear friend.

edit on 3-7-2022 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I heartfelt thank you all who have visited me here

I just came home from seven days of exclusive "Spa Treatment" in the hospital.
I am beet up from my fourth cardioversion yesterday and on drugs that are ridiculously hard to pronounce. My arms are filled with holes a horse kicked me in the chest and I can't smoke. so I just light a cigarette and let it burn in the ashtray and hold it lovingly once in a while.

But I Finally got their attention, they didn't send me home to guinea pig a theory, so that is a plus.
I officially hate Covid and all its 'Fun' side effects.
A bear hug to you all.

edit on 7-7-2022 by WalkInSilence because: Stuff

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Let's ride dragons.
My dragon was out to pasture. I lion will suffice.

Thank You dear.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This is the best news I have heard all week.

Hang in there. The horse kick will pass. The holes will heal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
That was awesome, absolutely. Thank you it had me sobbing. So strong so full of fire. Let's ride dragons.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Aww Thank You.

That made me cry too.
The tears are good tears though, tears of relief joy.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard
Thank You.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just a little add on.

ATS at its best. I love you guys.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

So happy you are home!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So glad to hear your home and on the mend.

I hope you continue to get better every day!

Blessed be!

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi guys, I haven't posted because I have been waiting for some good news to come around but since that doesn't seem to be in the immediate forecast I am am just gonna give an up-date and beg for some more support.
After the long stay at the hospital that ended on July 7th. I was cardioverted again twice. Seven times total. Not my favorite thing.

The doctors don't recommend that I work but they have relented twenty seven hours pr. week if I am capable. And they strongly recommend temporary disability.
So I am working on that and perhaps getting some help from where ever else it can be provide.
But it all takes forever, up to year. Their advise is "coach surf" or move into a homeless shelter, then the process is faster.
I have worked something like forty hours the past three months that doesn't cover the bills I have used up all my savings that were to go to another winter safe vehicle.

I am done, not only am I sick, now I have to surrender my rescue dog George of two years and the two kittens (3 years old).
I took in their feral mom not knowing she was pregnant, had her kittens. Got them all fixed and set up in good homes.
Any way, my babies have to go I have to clear the house and move into a homeless shelter. Then I can get help.

This is breaking my heart. I have a good job, a great boss, didn't have to ask for help, low rent with nice land lords a garden with trees I have tended for twelve years, room for my babies and my little library. I have all I need, I only had to buy under wear and shoes. Now I won't have any thing after this month maybe next.
I don't get the logic. Break people and then use a ton to build them up again. All I needed was a little help until the doctors solved this calamity.

I don't care, I give up. My heart is breaking. That's why I am up now, I can't stop thinking. And I must get things done, I have to, I can't leave the animals stranded and the house full.
All because of G@@ D@^m Covid.
It all started there, I never had a murmur before that.
Sorry.

Why can't we post pics?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What city are you in?

No one can help if we don't know where you are.

Sending love but you need more.

P

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Phoenix check your mail.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Got it.

P

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I am soooo sorry that I'm just seeing this now.
You don't have to be homeless to get assistance. You'd be better off getting full disability if you can. It can be very difficult for some people to get on, so if the Doc says so, you're good to go. get on medicaid.

Love you so much Honey. My heart has been acting up for a while, but I'm ok.

Wonder if your vaccines did that to you. I dunno.

Prayers love and light my sweet friend.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Right you, get this sorted!
Who am I supposed to Wrassle with if you're not fit for it?

I'm not online much at the moment, and spend very little time here on ATS but I do check in on The Shed occasionally.
I did know that you'd been unwell, but have only just found this thread (thanks to NightStar in the shed), and I can now see how horrible things have been for you.
I'm so sorry that I haven't been around to help/support you through this, or even to dish out the odd bit of abuse and banter as required. I won't pretend to be much help, but I will be thinking of you now and sending out EVERY POSITIVE VIBE I have at my disposal.

HUGE big [[[[[[[[[[Gordihugs]]]]]]]]]] for you, and a wee kick on the shin, just to keep you on yer toes!

You've Got This.

BigGxx

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join