It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weakest Job Market Since Pandemic Collapse As The Great Reset Kicks Into High Gear

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I hear that and see it at restaurants and such. Where did all the people go?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Report is out, forecast was wrong:

Jobs up 390,000, unemployment 3.6%.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It´s the banking scam. It is just natural law that it must collapse.

Only new debt can pay for old debt + interest on a global level. Debt must always expand globally or everything collapse.

To remain in control they want a great reset with massive surveillance and many sick or dead.

LaRouche folks has a plan for transforming the banking system.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Report is out, forecast was wrong:

Jobs up 390,000, unemployment 3.6%.

This is not a forecast. I am not sure of the exact difference between these reports.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This is today's BLS report, not a forecast.
www.bls.gov...

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

What does that have to do with ADPs report? They are 2 different things.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm trying to find a job. Have 20+ years in office experience, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, ect. Was with one company over 20 years. But I don't have a degree.

In the last month, I have applied to over 50 jobs.
I've had 1 interview.

One job site shows you how many people applied for the job.
One of the positions had over 114 people apply. Most have 40 to 50 people.

I'm freaking out right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I just applied for 2 jobs and got offers from both of them (same hospital I am working at now, just looking to broaden my experience by changing to a different population). So I am wishing you success!

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's been a problem since before it was mandatory, oh, and all RNs are getting the jab anyways. They got used to free covid money and RN's were forced to do travel nursing, realized how much they can make, and won't go back to hospitals. Techs make more flipping burgers because Democrats demand no skill high school student level jobs make 15-20 an hour, and so no one will work as a tech now unless they need to for contact hours for PA school or something.

I hardly go out anymore to eat, even burgers. This has also killed the entry level positions for young people to get as older people are like hell yes I'll flip for 15 to 20 bucks an hour!

I went to lunch with 2 friends and we had 6 beers and two 14-16 inch pizzas and it cost me $115...The local place that have breakfast burritos that were 4 bucks 1.5 years ago are now 8 bucks. Now add on to that as to what is typically an auto pay of 20% tip and 3.5% "medical benefits" and of course 8.25% sales tax...geez

edit on 4-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, I'm trying to find a job. Have 20+ years in office experience, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, ect. Was with one company over 20 years. But I don't have a degree.

I've had 1 interview.

Seems payroll is always lacking people, maybe expand where you are looking? When I retired from the military in 2008 people asked me where was I going to retire to and I said IDK since it will be where my job takes me. Degrees do not hold the weight they once had and experience will override them in 75% of the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted

This is today's BLS report, not a forecast.
www.bls.gov...

Don't worry, they'll adjust it all downward in a few weeks 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The key is the banking system and debt. It is a ponzi and will collapse unless it is transformed.
It benefits a small group.

The same bankers through WEF want it to stay that way. Carbon credit and social credits.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Occ ir varies from hospital to hospital, i know 300 rns were fired including on oct 7th for refusing to take the vaccine as i saw first had what it was doing to people in the ER.

imagine a pandemic so severe we can afford to fire health care workers.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jos23

Yes watch this space, the dodgy currency will be controlled by the government and your employer. they will be paying in tokens from the company store. The rich had to disconnect themselves or they would not be immune to the ...what amounts to future rationing of limited resources. I doubt whether this experiment will get very far so take precautions, I just saw this prediction by a guy who died ten years before the internet was invented. I am pretty sure if the employer can dictate what you can spend your wages on, then they will be involved in the transition and as culpable as the government.
The West has collapsed and risen many times in
the past. It is just the way it goes.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't see what you posted to me my bro?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I've had 1 interview.

Seems payroll is always lacking people, maybe expand where you are looking? When I retired from the military in 2008 people asked me where was I going to retire to and I said IDK since it will be where my job takes me. Degrees do not hold the weight they once had and experience will override them in 75% of the time.

Exactly. We are seeing a trend shift. The market is over saturated with people with degrees, many not worth the paper they paid for. Companies are looking for people with skilled experience in a trade. Airlines have dropped the 4 year degree requirements because they know flight school alone is over a 100k and the pilots coming out of flight school have already showed their desire to continue on with training, airlines are scooping them up to train them their way.

Vehicle mechanics, diesel repairman, crane operators, lineman, etc etc. Once looked as blue collar workers are now making more than their college contemporaries with leftist degrees.

Edit: a lot of Gov jobs have changed wording from the degree required to degree preferred. Meaning it’s not necessary if the person has the experience.
edit on 8-6-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I've had 1 interview.

Exactly. We are seeing a trend shift. The market is over saturated with people with degrees, many not worth the paper they paid for. Companies are looking for people with skilled experience in a trade. Airlines have dropped the 4 year degree requirements because they know flight school alone is over a 100k and the pilots coming out of flight school have already showed their desire to continue on with training, airlines are scooping them up to train them their way.

Vehicle mechanics, diesel repairman, crane operators, lineman, etc etc. Once looked as blue collar workers are now making more than their college contemporaries with leftist degrees.

The dude I know that pumps human doo doo out of port o potties at local sporting events makes more then 100K a year after operating his own truck. The trash man makes good moneies too.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
TBH If I had or made one of those melt compactors the navy uses lol I would offer up a service to my neighbors for a small fee to reduce all of my neighborhoods plastic into small pucks and then just take that shizz to my local recycle center my asshole township makes me pay $55 a quarter to use. Unlimited plastic compacting for my whole neighborhood per house at 5$ would pay for all that, help me with operations and help them with their trash bill.

Then again Im the village idiot and town drunk so I'd probably not be a good business person.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Edit: a lot of Gov jobs have changed wording from the degree required to degree preferred. Meaning it’s not necessary if the person has the experience.

Lowest person on my team makes about 90k and a degree really didn't make a difference in who I hired. I would say 50% do not have a collage degree. People BS on it anyways, so I just ignore it except for a little interest into what it was. Never seen so many summa cum laudes..lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join