It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHORT STORY WRITERS CONTEST June-July 2022 -- SUPERNATURAL --SN2022 ---Winners Announced

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow; did not expect to hear the results so quickly!

Thank you DTOM and JohnnyAnonymous for volunteering your time for these contests to run so smoothly. Thanks to all the fellow writers who submitted/read/responded and voted on others work.

Encia rocked this contest; especially when it came to supporting our writing community.

Great stories, all, and congrats to the new writers!!

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thanks to the judges for putting this on and everyone for participating. it really was a deluge

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey Folks. The 'New Contest Theme' is about to be disclosed, so hold on were almost ready!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I won't say I'm practically fibrillating with curiosity at what Encia will come up with, but I will confess to being extremely curious!

Aside: My life has been very busy and somewhat difficult this last year. I really, REALLY look forward to these contests. ;o)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
New contest here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks to ATS for the opportunity to participate in this, and congratulations to the winners.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

HEY YOU GUYS !

If you forgot or real life got in the way.. it's all good. When your ready, a brand new contest has started here and the only thing missing is YOU!

New Contest here LST2022

See you over there!
Johnny

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join