It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One day soon this will all be over - dreams of a better world are not in vain.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Following the latest round of fear-mongering about MonkeyPox & the various diabolically evil shenanigans being discussed by the wannabe puppeteers at the WEF, the UN & the WHO, various treaties & pacts being agreed & weaponised against us, the useless eaters - we have the right to ask, what does God make of all this? And is there an answer that makes sense, in view of all the secrecy & propaganda floating around the world in these times? Will we ever overcome the evils which have been intricately planned out for our demise? Will the perpetrators - so smug in their loafers & £10,000 suits, Daarth Schwab in his totalitarian overlord £50,000 silk cape - ever face justice, for the crimes they have planned, committed, and those which they will continue to commit as intended?

I believe there will be justice. I don't know how soon it will come, but I think that it will come suddenly, abruptly - "like a thief in the night" - as these evildoers carry on with an agenda of lockdowns, mandated 'vaccinations', digital IDs, social credit score system & central bank digital currencies, totalitarian smart cities & engineered depopulation by pseudo-vaccine, deliberately crafted holodomor or chemtrailed toxins (for which the rich elite will have an antidote, as is the case with all classic evil genius poisoning schemes) - indeed, they will use a wide array of methods, it stands to reason, and they're so damn bold that they tell us in advance the date of the next engineered virus to hit us...(Monkeypox arrived right on schedule). They tell us that we will face war, and shortages, disease & more, and what's more, they tell us, we deserve it, and the pain will be somehow beneficial, as they begin to craft their dystopian, transhumanist agenda full of every type of perversion under the Sun, depopulating to the hilt if they can get away with it.

"Come on [man], clap, you stupid bastards!"

The fact that the WEF openly gloats about penetrating the cabinets of parliaments & presidencies all over the world, tells us that we're in the end stages of their plans to utterly conquer the world and establish a one world government. The UN, the WEF & the WHO are now interlocked, one agency to all intents & purposes - the basis of world government, almost there, just over the false horizon.

And yet...

"..[M]an's heart devises his plans, but the LORD directs his steps"

Proverbs 16: 9

The way things are shaping up, these evil elitist eugenicists feel pretty darn confident that they're going to succeed. I don't think they should be quite so certain. It seems that potentially, they knew they had to wrap up the COVID restrictions globally at an accelerated pace, because too many people were starting to open their eyes. Yes, of course, they have social engineering skills (Tavistock Institute, etc) which tell them how to 'avoid the tipping point' - but the volume of brazen evil which they've been spouting in recent months should give them cause for concern, because more & more regular folk will be taking note of the odd things which are being said, and perhaps many have already begun to feel some sympathy for the much maligned 'conspiracy theorist', because they can see that a real conspiracy is unfolding right before their eyes, interlocking components, treaties, pacts, agreements, scheduled activities - scheduled pandemics! All are unfolding apace, and it is not going unnoticed by the masses.

It is my hope that as they unfurl the latest round of evil plans, the tipping point will be reached, and people will lose patience with the politicians who swear everything is fine, the media who placate them & assure them nothing out of the ordinary is taking place. People will lose patience & start to launch violence against their oppressors, as was seen in Sri Lanka, as was seen in some places even in Australia during the plandemic (round one). When people are so fed up, angry & disillusioned, masses will congregate in awkward places, and make some members of the elite & their protectors very uncomfortable - even putting them in mortal danger.

That's why these super-elitists have created DUMBs, personal bunkers, it's why they bought land in rural areas across various nations in hard to reach places - so they can hide away when their deliberately engineered chaos begins to take full effect.

That will be the time for God's vengeance. When every one of those elitist motherf***ers is saying 'peace & safety' on their private ranch with its impenetrable bunker, then their ruination will descend. When they have been taken out, after the shout of the archangel & the appearance of the Almighty & his Host, in that day of vengeance which none can escape, then their resources will be confiscated & used to compensate their victims; to aid social programs under righteous rulers elected in the aftermath of that terrible time of trouble. This is my humble & honest assessment of what is intended in these last days of the current Earthly 'world order'. Their NWO will not get off the ground. The entire Earth will be cleansed of their specific plans & corruption - grotesque wrongdoing which has decimated the ranks of our rulers for thousands of years, coming to a head in the spectactularly interlinked evils we are presently witnessing. From the lowest perversions of 'drag storytime', to the loftiest supposed ideals of a virtual reality/robotic transhumanism - it borders on the obscene & ridiculous at every level, and it is deadly, to those who are not cohorts, or slaves.

But it will end, and we will see a better world. In this life, and in the next.
For I have seen the Book of Life, and it is wondrous in every conceivable way, incredible to behold.

Godspeed, fellow travellers.

FITO.

edit on MayTuesday2215CDT12America/Chicago-050057 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
'Darth Schwab".

I think most leaders believe they're working towards making a better world, and the perks happen to be enriching themselves. The lengths they're willing to go to make sure it's their plans that get implemented, and not the opposing political faction is where the evil comes in.

Schwab has been able to convince many of the world leaders that young, promising people need to be 'mentored' as they become of age to take over the reigns of power and influence. His ideals are extreme liberalism, peddled as saving the world from mass destruction by total control.

The Schwab trainees are from all political parties, and go through a five year training program. More money than imaginable is behind placing these people in positions of power, as we've seen with Justin Trudeau.

I believe Schwab funding is insuring people who share his ideals are infiltrating the Republican party, and few even see it coming. The conservative party will be taken down and destroyed from within, because Schawbies think they have the best plan for mankind's future.

Those YGL's who still retain strong conservative views won't be advancing to higher positions, but may remain in the lower levels for a time to give a false sense of balance.

If people knew what the world plan entailed, I'm pretty sure every single citizen on the planet would stop what they're doing right now and revolt.

Nature always balances itself out, and my hope is the pendulum starts loosing its forward momentum before we reach a tipping point. More and more people are sensing the direction the world is on is horribly wrong. Recognizing there's a problem id the first step; identifying the problem the second step, and dealing with the problem the final step.

The last two years has pushed a lot of people too far, giving me hope an 'awakening' is happening.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
it's almost election time and the WEF tards made a movie on YouTube about their takeover plans.
If only we had a evil force to fight to gather us back into the system.
Some sort of dark winter, something the sheep could fight, something obviously stolen, with highly questionable characters. Maybe tranny education an 10 dollar gas.
If only Obama, on the board of Netfix didn't expose all the islanders.
Dude, it's a big fake and grey political psyop.
It's not enough people like Trump, they want everyone to love him.
"Don't forget to get out and vote.....folks!"
"Folks!"(crusty white people language projection)
It feels like desperation, a giant panic play to continue the rigged system.
Don't let it stress you out people.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Pretty sure you nailed it.Never thought I'd live to see things happening like we experience now.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well said. As more and more of this emerges we are reminded that what the Bible says is true.. let there be no doubt that there is purpose for our perseverance.

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil"

Stay strong brothers and sisters, always remember the faith.
edit on 1-6-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Well said. As more and more of this emerges we are reminded that what the Bible says is true.. let there be no doubt that there is purpose for our perseverance.

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil"

Stay strong brothers and sisters, always remember the faith.

You have PM's I know, I can go months without checking mine

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just be aware there will be no "surrender".
Those carrying forward the globalist agenda are kamikazes.
They are too invested in the lie of their own existence for it to end any other way.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Another great post, FITO.
Our time is near.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Received & understood - I agree completely. At some level, they know it's coming - the only question they ask is whether it comes before or after their final coup machinations. I think they believe that if they capture the world under digital ID, social credit score, CBDCs, etc - then they can effectively hold the world to ransom, to prevent their destruction at the hands of those sent for that purpose. Thinking that their demise will be postponed or cancelled simply because they have the power to harm vast swathes of people in all corners of the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
humans are meant to be free

top topics

join