It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is failing at the task of taking over the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Whatever department was assigned to the new world order task…. They should be fired.

Unless it’s a tactic to appear inept and ineffective, they need to go back through the training.

The only thing I see happening is an awakening to the horrors of your leadership, values and morals.

It’s literally turning the tide against everything the world overlords want….

No one really cares anymore… we are tired! We are fed up! And we have been left with nothing else to lose.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Whatever department was assigned to the new world order task…. They should be fired.

Unless it’s a tactic to appear inept and ineffective, they need to go back through the training.

The only thing I see happening is an awakening to the horrors of your leadership, values and morals.

No one really cares anymore… we are tired! We are fed up! And we have been left with nothing else to lose.

its not a clown world, its a world of sillyness of confused lost souls
edit on 0500000035382022-05-27T20:38:35-05:00383505pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Oh contrare
They have a global immune system, every one relies on it
They have a cashless system ready to install
They have control of governments
Financial system teetering
Food and energy shortages on the near horizon
Most people want it
Plenty of wars and rumours of wars

Just watch, one domino and they will all fall like a domino snake
China and Russia are not playing along so expect conflict, expect a west vs east clash
And then the rise of a man who will bring hope and peace, the rise of the antichrist

I can’t see any way this can be stopped now, it’s history unfolding
I remember reading a book some 30 years ago by Barry Smith, long dead but, it was pretty close to what we are seeing happening today

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Exactly.

The people who run the world have all the stones set in place. It takes time to execute their agenda which is why global leaders have slowly been letting the masses know whats coming. They make it sound good and necessary. People gobble it right up.

In my opinion, it's all going according to plan and every time another crisis takes place, more plans are fulfilled. The next big step is the swing to a digital currency.

And everyone is excited for it.
Unreal.

My guess is they are waiting for the chance to eliminate their debts, especially US student debts, and that's the moment the digital currency will take hold. They will offer debt elimination in exchange for compliance.

The US was setup to keep people in debt. (Control)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

6-12 months ago I would've agreed with everything you said, but now I'm hearing even the "elite" mock and talk s*** about the WEF/Klaus Shwab/the 'great' reset (even hedge funders that I constantly criticize and don't think fondly of, whatsoever)

and even those on the far left are calling out the Davos crowd on flying their 1,500 private jets in to tell us all about reducing our carbon footprints...

this is the Fourth Turning as Neil Howe has so eloquently described it; people are waking up and I truly believe it's not going to be nearly as easy as the NWO believes to tighten their vice grips on the citizens of the world, just my 2 cents from what I'm observing

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

they will have to fail, one way or another

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Here's a link to a PDF of this years' list of attendees to the WEF in Davos.

[www3.weforum.org...]

Here's a vid of Rand Paul speaking about it and what's coming.

edit on 500000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Start at 3:40 to see the demon known as George Soros, struggling to even string a few sentences together lol ooof

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The US is the one spreading the NWO.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

They stole an election, straight up stole it and nothing
People will do nothing

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

People will do nothing

With the Inflation rising, among the cost of living are you sure?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Can you be so sure?

Our institutions are ineffective.
Public trust in gov't keeps dropping.
Our money is declining in value.
We're rolling the war machine back out (if it was ever in).

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

And that’s exactly how they want you.

Think of a conspiracy to commit crime that extends into the foreseeable future and is frantically trying to hide where it came from.

That’s where we are at with the plan.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The whole purpose of the NWO isn't to "rule" the world. It's not a one world government type of organization. It's not really interested in micromanagement, it's a group of self serving elite looking out for themselves through things like stock market manipulation and insider trading.

This is more Wolf or Wall street than X-Files.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

How can you see whats in front you? if you than can not see what lays or is ahead of you?

words of a master..
edit on 28-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Start at 3:40 to see the demon known as George Soros, struggling to even string a few sentences together lol ooof

And you believe that he's secretly running the global economy?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Soros and Schwab work in association with each other. Soros funds every liberal agenda in the US and other countries. He's poured millions into Antifa, BLB, Planned Parenthood, Democratic campaigns, Defund the Police movement, etc. Wherever there's a liberal political movement or organization of any kind, you'll find Soros money, and lots of it.

Klause Schwab trains promising people under the age of forty to be 'world leaders'. They come from all walks of life; news reporters, movie stars, politicians, business owners, CEO's- anybody that can be a spokesperson or active participant to help bring about the changes to enact the plan he has to 'make the world a better place'.

If you look at the stated policies, ideals and goals of these two men, you'll see a communistic style manifesto for humanity, and they are using their vast wealth to bring it about. Incidentally, they confer with their mentor, Henry Kissinger, on a regular basis. Birds of a feather and all, that doesn't speak well of their plans for humanity. The entire world will be living as the Chinese people do if their plans go unchecked.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The NWO is actually working as planned. They create confusion and chaos as part of the ruling strategies.

It's easier to govern over confusion than organized.

They easily "govern" over mass semi-anarchy.

The recent financial chaos is controlled by the NWO Central Bank System. 😎🚬

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
hate to disagree OP but while a lot of us are awake
many many are 'woke'.
a dozen or so of us on this forum are seeing what's going on
while in every Starbux in the country are a dozen kids doing the clueless.

remember 'don't trust anyone over thirty'? now it looks like the opposite.
frustrating as we try to tell people what's really going on while every little radio and tv and media outlet are countering us everywhere.
even some churches are on the wrong side.

I'm not optimistic, sad to say.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join