It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West is draining Ukraine

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Do you mean like the 2019 video of T62s on a train being shipped to Syria that people on here bought hook line and sinker?

I saw it at the time, but was in Perma Lurking mode so didn't post about it.

If you pay attention long enough, you'll notice that I go after whomever most urgently needs attention at the time, which is the putin madman right now, frequently standing shoulder to shoulder with users here that were 'heated opponents' during previous ATS visits that focused on other subjects, and with other users that had previously been pretty friendly suddenly hating on me a little.

I've been doing this for quite a while, yet some folks here still repeatedly accuse me of blindly fighting for one 'side'? Understand how absurd that is yet?

I've also never made any claims that pretty much anyone is always 'good' or 'innocent', it's always a case by case, subject by subject basis for me.

Related to russian invasion propaganda, russia jumped off the crazy cliff, but others are certainly doing the same thing on a smaller scale, which I do not support in any way, and while there hasn't really been enough of it from that other side to really get my ire (on ATS, there is a LOT of it elsewhere), I have spoken out about it little.

edit on 29-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Some Democrats years ago explained how they could use Ukraine to start a war with Russia.

Democrats have had a beef with Russia for 10 years now.

Globalists have groomed Ukraine as the trigger to go after Putin for years.
The Ukrainian people mean nothing to them.

Ask why Soros is the most popular figure in Ukraine, behind Zelenskyy.
edit on 29-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did Ukraine invade russia?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Of course not.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

From your posts, I can see you're very intelligent.
I also assume you already understand how long-term geopolitical strategy operates.

Ukraine was nurtured and groomed as quagmire bait and a pretext for going after Putin and Russia.
Putin finally took the bait.

Stupid of him to do so...but Globalists use everyone (By Any Means)....and couldn't be more excited at the plethora of new opportunity this opens up for them.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I understand the claim, and there is certainly some truth to it, at least in regards to some By Any Means folks, but they do not have mind control powers, and Ukraine posed zero threat to russia.

The putin madman did this to himself, and the russian population allowed him to get away with it, NOBODY else is to blame.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I understand the claim, and there is certainly some truth to it, at least in regards to some By Any Means folks, but they do not have mind control powers, and Ukraine posed zero threat to russia.

The putin madman did this to himself, and the russian population allowed him to get away with it, NOBODY else is to blame.

Your passion and emotion is noted and admirable.

Emotion, however, had no place in the planning and execution of this geopolitically-strategic operation...beyond the anticipation and utilization of anticipated reactionary passion.

A.I. has already initially gamed out, numerous times, what is currently taking place...and has already calculated at least 2 levels beyond what any of us (including the OP) is currently observing and emotionally reacting to here...now.

The outcome has already been predicted and established.
EVERYBODY loses...except the NWO.
edit on 29-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Putin is a nut.
Zelenskyy is a stooge.
Biden is an imbecile.

All are currently puppets.

The TRUE enemy of us ALL are the puppeteers.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

edit on 29-5-2022 by Kenny2xx because: Blank

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I really wonder would you have this same energy for Russia if they would have invaded a African or Arab country. It’s strange you stick up so hard for a group that supports racist ideology.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Putin is a nut.
Zelenskyy is a stooge.
Biden is an imbecile.

All are currently puppets.

The TRUE enemy of us ALL are the puppeteers.

There are no puppeteers at least not just one group. See the reality is there are lots of groups each with their own agendas. Its not just one group but in competing groups there is always someone battling another group.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Russia is winning this war, there's no scenario that can play out where Ukraine take back land they have lost to Putin.

$54 billion down the drain thanks to sleepy joe

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stu112

Kharkiv?

Kiyev?
edit on 29-5-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In today's stream, Armen Gasparyan, a journalist and writer made a witty comparison of two rows of newspaper headlines.

From the book of Eugene Tarle "Napoleon", chapter XVI - One Hundred Days:

The Parisian press, governmental and close to the ruling spheres, went from extreme self-confidence to complete discouragement and undisguised fear. Typical of her behavior these days was the strict succession of epithets applied to Napoleon as he advanced from south to north. First news: "The Corsican monster has landed in the Bay of Juan." The second news: "The cannibal goes to Grasse." Third news: "The usurper entered Grenoble." The fourth news: "Bonaparte has occupied Lyon." Fifth news: "Napoleon is approaching Fontainebleau." Sixth news: "His Imperial Majesty is expected today in his faithful Paris." All this literary gamut fit in the same newspapers, with the same editorial office for several days.

militera.lib.ru...

And now the modern headlines of the newspaper The Telegraph:

February 24, 2022 - Vladimir Putin may just have made the error that ends his bloody rule - www.telegraph.co.uk...

April 3, 2022 - The West is beating Russia at its own game - www.telegraph.co.uk...

April 21, 2022 - Putin’s war has been a fiasco. It’s about to get worse - www.telegraph.co.uk...

May 5, 2022 - Humiliated Russia faces an epoch-defining defeat - www.telegraph.co.uk...

May 12, 2022 - Total victory over Putin cannot be bought cheap - www.telegraph.co.uk...

May 26, 2022 - Putin could be about to pull off a shock triumph - www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112
Russia is winning this war, there's no scenario that can play out where Ukraine take back land they have lost to Putin.

$54 billion down the drain thanks to sleepy joe

What exactly is russia 'winning'?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx

I really wonder would you have this same energy for Russia if they would have invaded a African or Arab country. It’s strange you stick up so hard for a group that supports racist ideology.

I did EXACTLY the same thing (using tools and skills available at the time) when iraq tried to do the same thing to Kuwait and Saudi, and I did it from the front line for several months before Storm kicked off.

I did the same thing on a small personal scale (I was very young and few 'tools' were available at the time) when russia tried to do the same thing to Afganistan.

I've done EXACTLY the same thing near daily for over 2 decades against ccp, including from INSIDE ccp, only pausing as a result of their wuhan-19 bioweapon lab accident, though I've kept most of that 'work' away from ATS (in order to protect ATS and it's members from ccp)

Did you not see what I helped do to a fascist that was mistreating our neighbors last year?

You were saying?

edit on 29-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That 'planning' failed to properly account for us, right here, having no fear standing up and speaking the truth.

That single failure is what doomed the putin madman's hitler wannabe plans.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Everybody loses in this war...except China and the Globalist NWO.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Everybody loses in this war...except China and the Globalist NWO.

Everyone has already lost, including ccp and nwo, the only remaining questions are how damaging those losses will be, and how much Ukrainians (and us) will have to suffer before russia surrenders.

The entire planet lost the minute putin pulled the trigger.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join