It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West is draining Ukraine

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Not gonna get into that with you -- on this thread.

However, we never should have abandoned Afghanistan.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

'Abandoned', absolutely not, that was a horrible thing to do.

'Left' is the opposite, we ALWAYS intended on leaving once their government was strong enough to survive without us.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

'Abandoned', absolutely not, that was a horrible thing to do.

'Left' is the opposite, we ALWAYS intended on leaving once their government was strong enough to survive without us.

Wasn't just Biden.

"In February 2020, the Trump administration signed an agreement with the Taliban in Doha, Qatar, in which the U.S. promised to fully withdraw its troops by May 2021."

But I think that's enough derailing the thread.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Abandoned"?
Biden left the Taliban $85B in state-of-the-art, advanced US military equipment...including 75,000 military vehicles, 600,000 weapons, 208 airplanes/helicopters, the most advanced night-vision goggles...and a multi-billion dollar intact military air base.

edit on 28-5-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Agreed, derail risk.

I already responded to your exact claim in a thread at the time if you're interested.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"Abandoned"?
Biden left the Taliban $85B in state-of-the-art, advanced US military equipment...including 75,000 military vehicles, 600,000 weapons, 208 airplanes/helicopters, the most advanced night-vision goggles...and a multi-billion dollar intact military air base.

Yes, abandoned every bit of it to the enemy, not the government we were supposedly protecting

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789

originally posted by: choomsuba

War is hell sometimes, unless it is a “good war”.

Wrong. War is hell 110% of the time.

If a war is fought by west/NATO free world against PUTIN it is a “good war”, if a person doesn’t agree with this they are PUTIN sympathizers!!

The hell of being constantly in combat with your fight or flight response in overdrive all the time.

Or the hell of the boredom of the intervals between the engagements, glad to hear the sound of artillery/mortar because you know that isn't the one that is going to get you.

That comment tells me you've never served or know noone who has served in combat.

The Glory bull# is great for movies and books, but irl, war sucks and you're only concerned about the guy to your left and right with glory being about the last thing that's on your mind.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789

originally posted by: choomsuba

War is hell sometimes, unless it is a “good war”.

Wrong. War is hell 110% of the time.

If a war is fought by west/NATO free world against PUTIN it is a “good war”, if a person doesn’t agree with this they are PUTIN sympathizers!!

The hell of being constantly in combat with your fight or flight response in overdrive all the time.

Or the hell of the boredom of the intervals between the engagements, glad to hear the sound of artillery/mortar because you know that isn't the one that is going to get you.

That comment tells me you've never served or know noone who has served in combat.

The Glory bull# is great for movies and books, but irl, war sucks and you're only concerned about the guy to your left and right with glory being about the last thing that's on your mind.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
War is never the solution, it represents humanity as a failure, not as an intelligent species.

I am not a warmonger!!

War, what is it good for, absolutely nothing.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

"War, what is it good for, absolutely nothing"

Somebody should tell the putin madman.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

"Abandoned"?

Biden has a pattern of wasting taxpayer billions and handing over tens of billions of dollars in military equipment to our enemies and whomever puts his crackhead kid on the board of a foreign energy company.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why all the self loathing?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Why all the self loathing?

If you're asking me to diagnose you, I'm afraid that's not my area of expertise.
I'd advise you to seek professional help.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think he's more worried about Ukraine arresting him for his own crimes in Ukraine, but the biden idiot didn't mind control the putin madman into invading Ukraine.

edit on 28-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Abandoned"?

Biden has a pattern of wasting taxpayer billions and handing over tens of billions of dollars in military equipment to our enemies and whomever puts his crackhead kid on the board of a foreign energy company.

I think he's more worried about Ukraine arresting him for his own crimes there, but the biden idiot didn't mind control the putin madman into invading Ukraine.

Zelensky can call the Oval Office on any given day and ask for money. He's got Biden by the you-know-what and essentially considers Biden his sugar daddy. No one knows where the billions are really going or how much is being siphoned off to individuals. The Biden criminal syndicate is at tremendous risk of being exposed if Zelensky or someone close to him spills the beans.

edit on 28-5-2022 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Where did I ask you to "diagnose" me?

Cheers for the advice. I note it's not your area of expertise, but see that you see fit to offer it anyway.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Biden DID greenlight any "minor incursion" of Russia into Ukraine.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Cheers for the advice. I note it's not your area of expertise, but see that you see fit to offer it anyway.

YW.
Hope it helps.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

He also literally funded russia's invasion when he intentionally cancelled U.S. oil production leases/contracts on his very first day in office.

Against stern warnings from the U.S. military that russia would use those proceeds to invade Ukraine again.

edit on 28-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

He also literally funded russia's invasion when he intentionally cancelled U.S. oil production leases/contracts on his very first day in office.

Against the stern warnings the of U.S. military that russia would use those proceeds to invade Ukraine again.

Yes. This is Biden's invasion...as much as it is Putin's.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join