It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West is draining Ukraine

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I hope someone is keeping an eye on the By Any Means party this time, but the sad fact is they got away with stealing an election and currently have complete control of our government.

By Any Means folks can steal whatever they want for all I care, I hope evey one of them steals millions again, we can prosecute them in January after 61 & 218 in November.

But we can't allow those traitors to prevent us from helping 45 million desperate humans that russia is currently trying to kill.

edit on 28-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: IAMTAT

He also literally funded russia's invasion when he intentionally cancelled U.S. oil production leases/contracts on his very first day in office.

Against the stern warnings the of U.S. military that russia would use those proceeds to invade Ukraine again.

Yes. This is Biden's invasion...as much as it is Putin's.

I wouldn't go that far, but he did intentionally make putin's war plans financially possible.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Scuse me? What does "yw" mean?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Scuse me? What does "yw" mean?

You're Welcome.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

He also literally funded russia's invasion when he intentionally cancelled U.S. oil production leases/contracts on his very first day in office.

Against the stern warnings the of U.S. military that russia would use those proceeds to invade Ukraine again.

I wouldn't go that far, but he did intentionally make putin's war plans financially possible.

Biden and his puppet masters have wanted this invasion for a long time.
They enabled it...and encouraged it to happen.
They don't give a crap about Ukraine...this is all about going after Putin.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You give biden way too much credit, he was a braindead moron long before senility set in.

I don't care whether anyone in the By Any Means party cares at all about Ukraine, they usually only care about themselves anyway.

Right now I only care about helping Ukraine without the putin madman hurling nukes.

In November I'll care about 61 & 218.

In January I'll care about Impeachment and the prosecution of 10s of thousands of By Any Means criminals.

Including anyone that dares put their hand in Ukraine's cookie jar again.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You give biden way too much credit, he was a braindead moron long before senility set in.

Biden is an imbecile...on that we can agree...which is why I also mentioned his puppet masters, Obama and the Atlantic Council.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Biden is an imbecile...on that we can agree...which is why I also mentioned his puppet masters, Obama and the Atlantic Council.

I just got a little nauseous with those 3 in the same post.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No this is about Putin believing he can take whatever he wants by force and no one will stop him. Putin started this not the west Putin being a fool created a self fulfilling prophecy he drove all his neighbors to the west.

Hes destroyed the Russian economy and military. He has corrupted the Russian government to the point everything is handled through bribes. Just wait until China starts the revolts Chinese outnumber Russians in a lot of their eastern territory. Funny part is all they have to do is use Putins game plan cause civil unrest then recognize the them as independent. Then they can add the area to China.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

I agree with you 100%. War is never the solution but sometimes you don't get to choose; war is brought to you whether you choose it or not. Like Ukraine currently. Ukrainians didn't try to steam roll over Moscow, St Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Rostov. Ukriane didn't launch missiles at Chelyabinsk, Murmansk, Volgograd, Saratov, Omsk or Samara. They have launched munitions at Belgorod and Kursk areas since the Russian invasion. And yes, they have launched munitions in Donbas at Russian and DPR/LPR forces. After they were invaded.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah I feel ya concerning China. I've been paying attention to them since I saw how piss poor the Russian army turned out to be. People have been watching China over Taiwan, but heck, I bet they are licking their chops over Russia LOL! Would not catch me off guard if they invaded from the north, ran right over Russia. Those Chinese can be some sneaky bastards 😁.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Were you aware of the ccp sub launching at a civilian airliner?

I just found out, and while it didn't surprise me at all that it happened, I'm pretty shocked that I just learned about it now.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Some Democrats years ago explained how they could use Ukraine to start a war with Russia.

Democrats have had a beef with Russia for 10 years now.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

The thing that gets me about Ukraine, is it is like two relatives with a lot of history having a spat. Anyone who gets involved in this is likely to end up getting the blame when they kiss and makeup.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Some Democrats years ago explained how they could use Ukraine to start a war with Russia.

Same Democrats years ago explained how they could use Ukraine to start a war with Russia.

Fixed that typo for ya.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Has Putin sought psychological or psychiatric help for his sociopathic paranoia?

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

The recent victories of Russia in Mariupol and in the north of the Luhansk Republic, where the Ukrainian Armed Forces are surrendering cities, fleeing en masse and surrendering (only in the last 3 days about 1,000 servicemen surrendered), the attitude of the West towards the internal Russian conflict in Ukraine has also radically changed.

So, almost the only very smart and competent politician of the old formation, the former head of the B'nai B'rith lodge, Henry Kissinger is already advising the West to listen to Putin and return to his proposals, which he made before the start of Russia's special operation, with the loss of territories by Ukraine. Although Kissinger is almost the only Western politician who is always met with respect in Moscow, listens to his opinion and speaks with him relatively frankly, Henry himself is well aware that there is no return to the former, and the West needs to get out of the situation with the least losses for itself. . The well-known American political scientist and publicist Patrick Buchanan expresses the same idea.

The only question for the West is who can be sacrificed in order to further weaken Russia. For this, Poland is used, which has already sent two battalions of its troops into the Dnepropetrovsk region and which have already suffered huge losses yesterday near Pavlodar due to the strike of Russian "Caliber", the Baltic countries, the Czech Republic and Romania, and it is not a pity to sacrifice them. In the event of an aggravation, NATO will not stand up for these countries, as this will be a personal initiative of these countries, but Russia will again be forced to spend its resources to neutralize new threats.

A large material of the RIA-Novosti agency came out on this topic. I quote:

"Immediately after the liberation of Mariupol, Ukraine disappeared from the front pages of the leading Anglo-Saxon media. The combat reports under the headings" The 88th day of the war, the 89th day of the war ..."

English propaganda took up the trial of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard ("Witness, did you see Mr. Depp's penis when he urinated on the street?" - "I think I would remember if I saw Mr. Depp's penis") in preparation for the November elections...
In the US information field, voices of common sense resounded, at first timidly, then louder and louder. "The war in Ukraine is getting harder, America is not ready for this" - this is the title of an editorial not just anywhere, but in the New York Times, the main media outlet of the Democratic Party. The editors advise the Ukrainian leaders to quickly "make painful territorial decisions that will be required in the process of reaching a compromise." Well, to put it simply, surrender your territories to Russia.

"We need a real discussion about the Ukrainian conflict" - this is rapidly changing shoes in the flight of the Washington Times ...
...surreal sanctions against Russia are driving the States into another Great Depression. And if all this is not urgently rolled back, then the Democratic Party has no chance in the November elections. And in order to roll back, it is necessary to merge Ukraine. Nothing personal just business...
But Ukraine, alas, is ending before our very eyes. Following the Crimea, the Donetsk and Lugansk republics broke away, the Azov coast sailed away, the fate of the Black Sea coast with Odessa and Nikolaev is covered in fog. It is not clear what will happen to the western territories, where Pan Duda is trying to enter with his battalions ...
The Ukrainians who were planned to fight are also running out. What is the point for them to go to the front and die for the president, who promises three boxes, throws at any moment and flies to London?"

I recommend reading the article in full.

I do not know if the West will be able to save face in the current situation, since there are practically no sane, sober and competent politicians left. There are no politicians like Putin and Kissinger, only clowns, degenerates and gender and racial minorities. Alas.

Specially for members of my fan club. The frigate "Admiral Makarov", which they are still intensively sinking, becomes the flagship of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, and yesterday high-precision Caliber missiles were launched from its board, which destroyed the production workshops of the Motor Sich plant in Zaporozhye, where engines were produced for Turkish UAV Bayraktar. And no "ghost of Kyiv" prevented him)))

Thank you.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Two Words specially for my fan club:

'makarov is gone'

Oops, that's 3 words.

Note: I have no idea if makarov has been sunk or not, and neither do you, but we both know your government gave you a fake 4 year old video to 'prove' that makarov hasn't been promoted to submarine like moskva.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Do you mean like the 2019 video of T62s on a train being shipped to Syria that people on here bought hook line and sinker?

(post by sprockets2000 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

No sir on the way to look it up. I'm not surprised at all, not in the least. But I truly am watching their moves haha. They are big opportunists always have been. If they think Putin is too busy in Ukraine, they will swarm his ass LOL 🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join