It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Shows How Russian Soldiers Executed Men in Bucha

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

BUCHA, Ukraine — It is the last time the men would be seen alive: In two videos, Russian paratroopers march them at gunpoint along a street in Bucha, a suburb of Kyiv. Some of the Ukrainian captives are hunched over, holding the belts of those in front of them. Others have their hands over their heads. “Walk to the right, bitch,” one of the soldiers orders them.

The videos, filmed on March 4 by a security camera and a witness in a nearby house and obtained by The New York Times, are the clearest evidence yet that the men were in the custody of Russian troops minutes before being executed.

Source

After a thorough investigation into eight men from Bucha who disappeared on March 4th, the New York Times has found considerable evidence that the men were executed by Russian soldiers.

On top of video showing Russian soldiers leading the men by gunpoint moments before they were gunned down, there are statements from a number of witnesses, including one man who miraculously survived the execution, that corroborate these men were executed at the hands of Russian soldiers.

This is proof that Russian soldiers committed war crimes in Bucha. The only question that remains is how far did they go during the month they occupied the town.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The Russian soldier convicted of shooting dead a Ukrainian cyclist has asked his widow for forgiveness for his crime.

Addressing Mr Shelipov's widow Kateryna, the soldier said: "I acknowledge my blame... I ask you to forgive me."

The Kremlin claims it has no information about the trial and that the absence of a diplomatic mission in Ukraine means it cannot help.
news.sky.com... 6988

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I have heard about Russian soldiers that hate this war and just want to go home.
I have heard of Russians that shoot themselves instead of fighting
And There are those that take pleasure in killing and raping.

Sounds like they have been given a general idea of what their mission is.. the rest they can each just make up along the way.

End this war and give Ukraine back Mr. Putin.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm just wondering here, shouldn't there be blood every where around the bodies? Or blood stains?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Gunshots don't bleed the way movies portray. On top of that the weather was below freezing for most of the day that day, which is going to affect how much a wound bleeds.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

you lost me at New York Times.

Nobody believes them anymore. Its funny to see it get no traction

Because people are realizing its all lies..

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Except they have video evidence, documentation, and eyewitnesses all of whom are named. But feel free to keep believing unsourced claims from the Kremlin.

I have a feeling the reason certain users are ignoring this is because they have no argument against the evidence.
edit on 5/20/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Regardless of the source, there is the video evidence.

What do you say about that?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Very true. Evidence is evidence.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Source NYtimes citing Ukrainian defense ministry.
edit on 20-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I heard that Ukraine was winning the war and are very close to Moscow.

edit on 20-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Except they have video evidence, documentation, and eyewitnesses all of whom are named. But feel free to keep believing unsourced claims from the Kremlin.

I have a feeling the reason certain users are ignoring this is because they have no argument against the evidence.

Just like they had evidence of Trump colluding with Russia ..

Like they had the transcript of the Trump Zelinsky call? That kind of evidence?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The videos, filmed on March 4 by a security camera and a witness in a nearby house and obtained by The New York Time
Ah yes a blurry security camera vid by an alleged witness which just happens to be there at the same time. Just as much those shelling that were filmed by the so called rebels in Syria while who they accused the Syrian forces of doing the artillery shelling.

I can see Ukraine had been learning something from the rebels in Ukraine.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Exactly.

I am still waiting for that Trump Zelinsky transcript. Or evidence that Trump colluded with Russia.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Blurry? That and a few whataboutisms, handwaving and deflections.

Well done.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Spacespider

I heard that Ukraine was winning the war and are very close to Moscow.

I heard you believe that Russian " Soldiers " have never killed a single unarmed Ukranian civilian. Not a single one. Never ever.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Only use precision guided weapons, too, apparently.

Never hit a single school, hospital, apartment block, shopping mall or any residential area. Ever.

Sounds legit.....

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Wait no longer:

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

well i see one apologist has already made it here, i mean make that two.
i guess the don't believe their lying eyes.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Why would there not be witnesses?

By the way, what do you have to say about the witness that was literally one of the people these Russian soldiers tried to execute and miraculously survived by playing dead. You know, the one that has wounds consistent with his story and that have been verified by a doctor.
edit on 5/20/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join