It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azov surrenders en masse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Good. I like a bit of balance!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It'd be great if people on both sides woke up and saw that both parties work together to keep us divided while they work to push the same agenda. Trump was not much different, other than his wall, and even that could have been just smoke and mirrors. He was finely tuned to make the people who were bitter over the Obama years believe that they had a man doing what they wanted. The things both parties do with their constituents in mind are just enough to keep them satiated.
edit on 17 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Erm.... yes they did I believe. Remember a few wees ago when the Ukrainians said they thought the Russians had used a bio-weapon (which I believe is under investigation). But only 3 soldiers had been affected with very mild symptoms.
I understand this was because the Ukrainian's concerned were at a bio lab (allegedly) but they claimed the Russian's had poisoned them.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Looks like Russia just achieved one of its stated major goals of the Ukraine operation.

It's hard to say Russia is losing in light of this.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No, it's pretty damn easy, unless you are brainwashed by Putin's pathetic propaganda machine.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Maybe Putin has "Happy Feet".

www.newsweek.com...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Not really evidence and proof is it Jane?

I have no doubt there have been quite a lot of 'dirty' tactics used by both sides but there is no evidence or credible suggestion that Ukrainian soldiers are deliberately infecting themselves in order to spread who knows what amongst the Russian ranks etc.

I don't know what will be revealed and proven in the future.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It was a fertiliser plant. Next?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That's what I would be doing if I were involved with developing their tactics. They wouldn't even need to have had bioweapons before they were invaded either. Just a few minor tweaks to the ole sars2 would be sufficient. 
edit on 17 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What they should do is tie them and hand them over to the civilians of Mariupol to decide on their fate.

If they are the heroes the west claims they are they will be released and celebrated.

LMAO at anyone that thinks that's how it would go.
edit on 17-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Laugh until your bottom falls off.

You mean what's left of the civilians of Mariopul?

I bet they are all feeling the love for the Russians who have reduced their city to rubble.

Honestly, can you get any more desperate with your ridiculous propaganda posts?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Mariupol will be a shining modern city after our taxpayer dollars rebuild it.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

You do realize the are multiple battles and fronts in this invasion, right? Mariupol was encircled and cut off from supplies and reinforcements very early on. The fact they've held out as long as they have is nothing short of amazing.

That doesn't change the fact that Russia has suffered some pretty heavy losses on other fronts. See what's happened with the troops deployed to take Kharkiv or the recent botched river crossings for examples.
edit on 5/17/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Russian Troll has also posted a link that he says shows news coverage showing evidence of a bio-lab under the steel works.
I just mention it on case you didn't see that particular post.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ah, thank you.
So, the investigation concluded it was fertiliser and therefore not the bio-weapon all our MSM and the Ukrainians were bleating on about then

Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm53America/ChicagoTuesday2022-05-17T15:46:16-05:0003America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Did I compare these soldiers to the 300 Spartans or the Battle of Mariupol to the Battle of Thermopylae? No. I said that Ukraine will probably frame these soldiers in a similar light and use them as a rallying point to boost morale in their troops. Not to mention potentially use it to recruit new soldiers.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Err, no. That was from MSM.

Sorry to disappoint.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Oh darn!
But thank you for keeping me abreast of MSM.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I don't think anyone expected this to go any differently. The fact these soldiers lasted so long against insurmountable odds will certainly make them a rallying point for the remaining Ukrainian soldiers.

I won't be surprised if Ukraine frames these soldiers as their 300 Spartans. If Russia goes ahead with mass executions, it will only serve to make these men into martyrs.

Thanks for providing my moment of levity for today.

So a mish-mosh gang of alleged nazis, hiding in a basement for like a month, that just surrendered to their enemy, is now analogous to a group of soldiers that fought, to the death, to the man, in blunting the tip of the spear of a holy war from Persia that very well could've have lead the conversion by sword of massive chunks of Europe to Islam.

Hoh-K-Then.

It's just enough with this.

This is a touch off topic but I’m a history nerd and can’t let this go.

The battle of Thermopylae was fought in 480BC so, 480 years before Christ and around 1,000 years before Islam.

The Greeks religion would have been that of the ancients worshipping Zeus and the Greek pantheon.

The main religion in Persia or rather, the Aechaemenid Empire of this time was Zoroastrianism though also included quite a few others.
edit on 1752022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

can a foreign national become the president of Russia ?

Is that even possible

Ill run for President , some mad scottish # , cannae be worse than auld putin

Aye "John Maclean was my uncle " is what Ill say and they will be sound with me

edit on 17-5-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join