It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Is The New World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Part I

Over the years many on this website have expressed their sense that something imminent is in the air, an ominous feeling of what awaits humankind. And that is understandable, and for various reasons.

Now when I was younger I came across the conspiracies about the New World Order and the Illuminati and the Freemasons etc. Saw Alex Jones' footage of the Bohemian Grove, and the mock sacrifices to Care out in the woods in California by the world's elite. That is actually some pretty freaky footage. Just as freaky is footage on YouTube I've seen of these megachurches that have blatantly satanic preachers where entire assemblies of people get possessed by demons and start rolling around on the floor and the leaders start talking to each other in tongues, and then the parishioners do as well. Sickly evil stuff. Actually I feel bad just writing about this stuff. So will stop.

What really is the new world, or "new earth?" Not the one that conspiracy theorists talk about,or the one that is on the lips of world leaders that they hope will bring about worldwide peace and security, but the one referred to in the Bible? God's word talks about it in a number of prophecies:

"For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth;
And the former things will not be called to mind,
Nor will they come up into the heart.
"-Isaiah 65:17.

"But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell."-2 Peter 3:13.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. "-Revelation 21:1.

Those who may have read my threads notice I have a keen interest in Bible prophecy. And have explained how many prophecies in the Bible use signs, or symbols to represent things. For example mountains and beasts in Bible prophecy represent governments and kings:

"“This calls for a mind that has wisdom: The seven heads [of the wild beast] mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings."-Revelation 17:9-10.

The same is true of heavens and earth. In these Bible prophecies they refer to governments and their subjects, or the people that are ruled over by the governments.

To help one get a full comprehension of this notice the first scripture quoted above in Isaiah about the new heaven and earth, here it is again:

"For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth;
And the former things will not be called to mind,
Nor will they come up into the heart.
"-Isaiah 65:17.

If we read the context of this prophecy Jehovah God was foretelling the desolation of Jerusalem. The initial fulfillment of this prophecy was when the Jews returned from their exile in Babylon back to Jerusalem to rebuild it. The new heavens and earth were in Jerusalem. Not the literal heavens and earth.

If we go to 2 Peter we will notice the same pattern. Before talking about the future new heaven and earth, it talks about an old order of things, an old heaven and earth that were destroyed by the flood of Noah's day:

"For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were heavens and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water."-2 Peter 3:5-6.

That old "heavens and earth" was destroyed during the flood. Obviously this is not talking of the literal heavens or the literal earth, because they still remain, and Bible prophecy tells us that they will always remain forever.- Psalm 104:5. So that old heaven and earth that were destroyed in Noah's day were the wicked people.

And so today the heaven and earth that now exist will be done away with:

"But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people."-2 Peter 3:7.

So the "heavens," or the governments that now exist, human rulership, will be done away with. And the "earth," or wicked human society under Satan's control, will be destroyed.

The literal earth will remain forever:

"He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever and ever."-Psalms 104:5.

We are told that the wicked world is passing away:

"Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but the one who does the will of God remains forever."-1 John 2:17.

The world is wicked human society alienated from God. Jesus said that God's people are no part of the world:

"If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you."-John 15:19.

What does it mean to be "no part of the world?"

In my thread found here we go into detail how God exposes Satan as the real ruler of the world. The world's governments, its religions, and its commercial system of things, 3 elements, make it up.

Prophecies in Daniel and Revelation talk about a time when God's heavenly government established above all the nations, the mountain above the mountains of the earth, will clash with the rulers of the earth, and exterminate them all at the battle of Armageddon. Thus the old order, the old heavens and earth, will be done away with.
edit on 9-5-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

link   
Part II

""And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I also saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.-Revelation 21:1-2.

What type of rulers have governed over humankind since our fall in the garden of Eden? All types of governments have been tried, and all have failed to give humankind peace and security, to end war, to end poverty, to end hunger, to end crime, to end disease, to end death.. Today who are ruling? People elected to office by the people, monarchs, dictators, and tyrants. And the majority of these rulers do not care about the people they are ruling over. They are arrogant, selfish, and power-mongers, corrupt and evil. Even the best intentioned ruler eventually sees the futility to try and fix the old order of things because of the corruption and his limited capabilities as a human, and eventually they will leave office one way or the other and die.

That scripture quoted above in Revelation 21:1-2 talks about a new way of governing the earth. What is it?

First and foremost Jehovah God in the high heavens has selected a perfect ruler that will live forever and have power over death itself, and that is his only-begotten son Jesus Christ. He has been granted the name above all names, and has been given all authority in heaven and earth. Jesus Christ is reigning king in heaven of God's heavenly government. It is not of earthly origin and no human government represents God's kingdom. God's subjects are "no part of the world."

Now there is a secret secret that has been kept for long lasting times that was revealed when God's son took on human form and came to earth to die for our sins. God was going to chose from among humankind a select group of people that would rule with Jesus Christ in his heavenly government over the earth. These are known as the "congregation of God." The Church, if you will. The Church of God, his congregation, is not a place, or a building. The Church, or the congregation of God, is the anointed Christian congregation. It is a select group of people that will number 144,000 in total.

Now image this: humble, meek people who have unshakeable faith in God, who love God with all their hearts, people of humble origin, that know the human condition, that love their neighbor as themselves, that are righteous and good people. Imagine these humble people that are looked down upon by the world, are hated, abused, and overlooked. They are a group of people who have lived on earth since the time of Jesus died and ascended to heaven, up to and including our day. A select few in comparison to the billions who have lived in the past and who are alive today. Imagine these people being anointed by God with holy spirit, and called to rule in heaven with Jesus Christ over the earth. That is quite something! People that God chooses, people that have experienced the whole gambit of the human condition, men and women out of every tribe and tongue and people on earth who have experienced all the hardships and injustices of this wicked world which wicked humans alienated from God dominate over.

The new heaven there in Revelation 21:1 is the heavenly government that God will establish over humankind in Jesus' hands, Jesus is the king, and the 144,000 who have been bought from every tribe and nation and tongue will rule with him:

"Then I saw, and look! the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.".-Revelation 14:1.

For an in-depth explanation of how we know the 144,00 are the anointed Christian congregation please see this thread of mine.

See the picture of the resplendent city, the holy city, New Jerusalem, the city of gold, descending and sitting above the mountains of the earth? What is it?

It is the anointed Christian congregation glorified in heaven with Jesus Christ. It is the "new heaven" that will rule over righteous obedient humankind. This is the "new heaven." That city of gold represents all of the 144,000 who have died faithful to God while on earth. Many of them even at one time practiced all the things that God condemns. Notice, talking to the anointed Christian congregation Paul, under inspiration wrote:

"Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.".-1 Corinthians 6:9-11.

Jesus Christ came to the earth, he emptied his heavenly form at God's side as his spirit son, and lowered himself to become human. And he died for our sins, and was resurrected an immortal spirit where he returned to God's right hand. He can comprehend the human condition, he is called in prophecy "the son of man" because of this, and he is given a name that no one knows but he himself. But God has chosen from among sinners, people who have repented of their dead works, and been washed clean and sanctified in the blood of Jesus Christ. These ones understand the human condition but as sinners who have been shown mercy and have been fully tested the entirety of their human lives until death. Those who remained faithful will be resurrected to heaven and be given crowns and will rule with Jesus Christ over the earth:

"Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life. ".-Revelation 2:10.

"And to the one who conquers and observes my deeds down to the end, I will give authority over the nations, and he will shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, just as I have received from my Father. And I will give him the morning star. Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations.’".-Revelation 2:26-29.

This holy nation, the Church, is New Jerusalem. She is the golden city. She is heavenly:

"But you have approached a Mount Zion and a city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and myriads of angels in general assembly, and the congregation of the firstborn who have been enrolled in the heavens".-Hebrews 12:22-23.

This heavenly government, made up of Jesus Christ and his 144,000 co-rulers bought from among mankind, as the new heavens will establish a righteous government on earth. Then will be fulfilled the words of Revelation 21:3-4:

"With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”".-Revelation 21:3-4.

edit on 9-5-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

link   
It will bring untold blessings to humankind. With human government out of the way, with the oppressive commercial system brought to its end, with false religion out of the way unable to mislead humankind anymore with her spiritism, and with all wicked humankind done away with.

Then all the dead in God's memory will be brought back to life, and under the heavenly rulership of Jesus Christ justice and peace will rule the entire earth. There will be no more wars, no more crime, no more sickness, no more death. That is the real new world of peace. The new earth which now awaits faithful and righteous humankind!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, The New World was applied to the discovery of the Americas, then it became a small world after all.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri May 13 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Very interesting, well-done thread !

S + F !!

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

All the old will be made new to live once more in a new world.
A world filled by those who will forever witness against the evil they
witnessed in the old. When God being a gentleman and not a tyrant
stepped back at mans request and was granted a time and a world
to do things his way, Without the guidance of the Creator God.

Today people admonish this mistake less and less as evil grows
more and more. Already men's hearts are failing at what is coming
upon the world. Humanity so obviously lacks guidance. But we aren't
getting any from the aliens are we? And we won't ever.
edit on 1-6-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

join