It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Sniper Wali Is Done With His Third War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Enduro
So USA is sending billions of dollars over , weapons and all sorts of aid. Not to mention what other countries are sending to Ukraine and they have no food , weapons or ammunition?

Sounds fishy.

It's all ending up on the black market, the big gangsters are taking most of the good stuff, it's going to the elite, just like when aid gets sent to any war zone, the war lords take almost all of it and sell it, make people work for it, lots of it gets put away, hidden to be sold at a later time, lots of the stuff ends up in stores of people with "connections" etc the people who need it the most get very little, have to work for it or buy it or never see anything at all.

Have any evidence for that or did you just make it up again?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
problem is as far as i remember hes not the sniper he made himself out to be, or the media did coming out of ukraine....they made some claims about his record that are not true

That being said

Again the Ukrainians are pulling the same stuff the Palestinians do and I suspected that from the earliest reports.

That said, Ukrainian gov is sh!t, and so is the russians

Il also comment on this "reporter" who seems to act like he knows how the military works, he doesnt so either way its not honest, what he says maybe true but his presentation makes me believe, especially with all the cuts, hes a dishonest person

again THAT being said

I DONT think Russia is a bungling bunch of idiots, I think YES they thought they would have an easier time, but I also think they entered Ukraine not to destroy but to subdue

And theres a huge difference in that

I think theyre trying to preserve the territory , so that its functional when/if they win this
edit on 8-5-2022 by optimisticcontrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I will also say, if the Asov, is who they say they are, im fully for Russia or ANYONE wiping them out...period

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
I will also say, if the Asov, is who they say they are, im fully for Russia or ANYONE wiping them out...period

Most of the 600 azov nazis have already been killed in Marioupol.

russia is now trying to destroy the rest of Ukraine in their effort to steal more Ukrainian territory.

Just curious do you feel the same about Mexican cartels as you do about nazis?

How about jihadis that haven't threatened us?

How about ccp, who has already done FAR worse to it's own population (in total deaths) than even hitler's nazis did in all of ww2?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

russia is now trying to destroy the rest of Ukraine in their effort to steal more Ukrainian territory.

see i dont buy that, why would they destroy a place they want to be productive it doesnt ad up and youre just as guilty of spreading disinfo.

(post by optimisticcontrarian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Sounds fishy.

There were tik tok videos of these volunteers saying it was a trap for them to begin with.

There were also some claims that their passports were removed from them.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Its been weeks now, what Russia is doing is the opposite. These sanctions are showing how of a negative it has on the world currently.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Its been weeks now, what Russia is doing is the opposite. These sanctions are showing how of a negative it has on the world currently.

They've been doing it from the start, with near zero effectiveness.

russia isn't doing most of it to 'punish the planet' though, they are just desperate for foreign currency so are stealing everything they can and then selling most of it to china at fire sale prices so russia can continue it's war against Ukraine.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You just claimed that 600 azov nazis were justification for invading Ukraine to steal land and destroy it's cities.

Cool where did i claim that?

Are the cartels not far worse than 600 nazis?

The rest just like the above...eff off because youre trying to go a differnt direction good god youre a wierdo
Um what?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Your VPN isnt as good as you think, we know who you are

Who is "we" ?

Cheers
edit on 8-5-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You just claimed that 600 azov nazis were justification for invading Ukraine to steal land and destroy it's cities.

Cool where did i claim that?

Are the cartels not far worse than 600 nazis?

The rest just like the above...eff off because youre trying to go a differnt direction good god youre a wierdo
Um what?

Ok, you implied it while stating that you hope every one of the nazis would be killed by the russians who used exactly that as 'justification' for invading Ukraine to steal territory again.

Feelz better now?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

see i dont buy that, why would they destroy a place they want to be productive it doesnt ad up and youre just as guilty of spreading disinfo.

So you aren't aware that russia has fired 2500 cruise missiles at mostly civilian targets?

You aren't aware of what russia did to Bucha and surrounding towns?

Or what they've been doing to Kharkiv until finally being pushed out of artillery range in the last few days?

You haven't seen the civilian administration building with a giant hole in the middle from a russian cruise missile?

Are you claiming ignorance of russia's intentional bombing of over 200 civilian hospitals, many in areas that russia isn't even operating in?

russians are behaving like absolute lunatics, NOTHING they've done makes any sense.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

They don't want the whole county to be productive just enough to get the oil and gas, a lot of which is off the coast and in the east, hence why they pulled out of the north after the campaign there stalled and have been refocused on the south and east.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

They don't want the whole county to be productive just enough to get the oil and gas, a lot of which is off the coast and in the east, hence why they pulled out of the north after the campaign there stalled and have been refocused on the south and east.

Agreed.

russia also wants/needs all the farmland east of the dnipro river, but has no desire for Ukraine to have any remaining cities, infrastructure, or industry outside of that area.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Yes. Russia seems really sore about Little Brother outperforming Big Brother.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: Enduro
So USA is sending billions of dollars over , weapons and all sorts of aid. Not to mention what other countries are sending to Ukraine and they have no food , weapons or ammunition?

Sounds fishy.

Does 'fishy' = fake russian propaganda?

If so, I agree completely.

Are you claiming that the info provided in the OP is Russian propaganda?

Are you asking if it's funded by Russia? Or how do you define Russian propaganda?

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

OMGZ he totally had a tattoo on his hand, what a nartthee!

So tired of actual racists trying to claim everything to do with west and north Europe is “Nart-thee”. I’ve got a big f*** off hunting knife my mate made me with elder futhark Norse runes engraved in the blade I selected myself. Does that make me one?

Apart from that, thanks for bringing it to our attention, like old mate said, not everything’s black and white and if he’s going home already then presumably seen something that put him off. Doubt it was just war, he seems to thrive on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join