It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next US Civil War is Already Here – We just Refuse to see it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well someone had to write about it as this article came out this past January. So some comedian of color gets attacked on stage and the DA fails to prosecute? His name is County District Attorney George Gascón.

So, what about the Feds in Los Angeles? They have an opportunity under a hate crime? In any event it’s all around us and if you’re not seeing it then oh well. I bought bug out land in Canada. Its way up there so its hope unless Vladimir launches some nukes and everything is contaminated. Then again it also could be argued that he’s an on religious crusade for all we know he’s on the side of the good guys. I have read that Greek Orthodox Church Russian Patriarch Kirill refused to take a phone call from Pope Francis. So hmm.

I also think Vladimir knows all about the Chinese. So once we go down his country is next on deck as they are loaded with all things minerals, gas and oil.

Have you also noticed that since 2021 a full court press is on all internet search engines to get to your personal data? That includes Microsoft, Bing, Duck Duck Go, Mozilla and the mother of all Google. Then we have social media platforms. They make the Nazis look like choir boys. So now we have the Roe versus Wade revisit, Covid-19 vaccines for life, Lockdown's, remove anything MAGA and bring on the you know who's into the classrooms and take control over your kids. This is biblical stuff. The only trump card to be played is that those entering the USA illegally may vote and my guess is they don't want here to be where they came from. That’s assuming they get it and based on their predecessors here they will be told the truth. That includes the truth about welfare and free this and free that.

This world is heading to be a real crappy place and I don’t think I am way over the top as I am now seeing and reading about global totalitarianism. It’s here and all I can do is play it close to the vest and hope as we can’t vote our way out.

I am not a one per-center so I will not make the population 500,000,000 global population cut ~ Georgia Guidestones

The next US civil war is already here – we just refuse to see it

The United States today is, once again, headed for civil war, and, once again, it cannot bear to face it. The political problems are both structural and immediate, the crisis both longstanding and accelerating. The American political system has become so overwhelmed by anger that even the most basic tasks of government are increasingly impossible. The legal system grows less legitimate by the day. Trust in government at all levels is in freefall, or, like Congress, with approval ratings hovering around 20%, cannot fall any lower. Right now, elected sheriffs openly promote resistance to federal authority. Right now, militias train and arm themselves in preparation for the fall of the Republic. Right now, doctrines of a radical, unachievable, messianic freedom spread across the internet, on talk radio, on cable television, in the malls. The consequences of the breakdown of the American system is only now beginning to be felt. January 6 wasn’t a wake-up call; it was a rallying cry. The Capitol police have seen threats against members of Congress increase by 107%. Fred Upton, Republican representative from Michigan, recently shared a message he had received: “I hope you die. I hope everybody in your family dies.” And it’s not just politicians but anyone involved in the running of the electoral system. Death threats have become a standard aspect of the work life of election supervisors and school board members. A third of poll workers, in the aftermath of 2020, said they felt unsafe.

Then we have this. These guys predicted that the USA population would be 100 million before 2030. We are currently over 330 million. So what do they know? They have since scrubbed the document. I read and saw it with my own eyes previously. It was there. now it isn't. Just like many of Bill Gates speeches on his love of vaccines from the 1990's IE population control.

Deagel 2025 Depopulation Forecast Has Been Scrubbed

edit on 6-5-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 6-5-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I concur.

Not only this, but I believe that WWIII has been on for several years now; asymmetrical, non-traditional, fought tía large degree in the cyber realm, largely propaganda and psychological based, but we have been in the throes of WWIII for a long time now. This Civil War that you mention is just part of the bigger plan.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
100x this is was happening before the war in the Middle East even and used the war on terror as a jumping off point.

a reply to: incoserv

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Look at what is said:

Trust in government at all levels is in freefall

elected sheriffs openly promote resistance to federal authority.

militias train and arm themselves in preparation for the fall of the Republic.

January 6 wasn’t a wake-up call; it was a rallying cry.

Sounds more Revolutionary if you ask me.

If the rest of the country were rallying to eradicate the populations of the West Coast or New England ... that might sound more like Civil War.

But, what we're really talking about is the Violent and Unconstitutional Overthrow of the US Government. (period) I think it's a little past the time for that myself. Government has gotten out of the business of protecting Citizen's Rights. They're 'promoting' minority rights ... and illegal alien rights ... and creating massive levels of dissent in the majority of Her citizens.

They've ruined the value of American Currency ... to the point it'll never regain any value.
They've wrecked the infrastructure of business ... to the point many citizens (the idiot types) are looking to that self-same government for the way forward.
They've engineered the invasion of our country by foreigners ... and those foreigners are doing anything other than integrating into our society ... they're creating little enclaves that look (and smell) like the places they came from.
They're forcing unwanted policies on the population through over-regulation.
And ... they're taxing the living Hell out of people who worked for a living.

Screw the government ... and screw everyone drawing a government salary. That's what I say.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Agree. I've been saying this myself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: loam
I have said this repeatedly.

People have been saying that some form of civil war is coming. But I argue that the left has already bought the early tickets.

There appears to be only two possibilities at this point, and neither of them are good.

If the right does nothing, then they might as well pack up their bags and move somewhere else, because the left plans to crush you.

And if the right does respond, this will escalate into a hot civil war.

I've given up hope that cooler heads will prevail. The writing on the wall has been plain to see for quite some time.

In the end, I don't know where all of this goes. But I'm 100% certain that no one will enjoy the experience.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We need more ways to circumvent the obvious media
driven propaganda. I can't even watch Television
anymore. It's in everything, movies, television
programs and even commercials.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I concur.

Not only this, but I believe that WWIII has been on for several years now; asymmetrical, non-traditional, fought tía large degree in the cyber realm, largely propaganda and psychological based, but we have been in the throes of WWIII for a long time now. This Civil War that you mention is just part of the bigger plan.

I agree.
People think the current state of affairs came about in the last 10-15 years. (Roughly)
This plan has been ongoing for much longer.
Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars; A Programming Manual for The Control Of Society
edit on 6-5-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This is the direct result of two tiered justice.

We all know and complain about it. Hell, my grandparents complained about it.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to: Waterglass

When I was younger we learned about the history of civilizations and what conditions allowed them to rise to the top and what conditions hastened their downfall.

Most people were repulsed, disgusted, or left perplexed by the practices and customs that were prevalent towards the end of these civilizations.

Over the past few decades a good portion society has started to actually accept all of those previously disgusting practices as virtues.

Those of us all over the world that see this are fighting for our civilization against the collectivists who, intentionally or not, are attempting to bring it all down.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

January 6 wasn’t a wake-up call; it was a rallying cry.

Sounds more Revolutionary if you ask me.

Agreed.

Question. Do we think the misguided (at best) few who participated in that riot representeed the majority of Republican voters? Do the majority of Republican voters view those folks as political martyrs? Feel sorry for them? Was the Jan 6th crowd actually a 'targeted' group? Hung out todry? Would that be enough for 'Revolution' ?

Its the first thing that came to my mind when it was live on teevee. The speciffic word..Revolution. Not civil war.

What Im getting at is..Would the events of Jan 6th in all of their trgedy, on both sides, be enough of a catalyst for You personally to revolt if the odds were decent?

Its not necessarily that I want Your speciffic answer, more of Your answer from an objective standpoint.

Apologies, the quote got fouled..this is a reply to member Snarl.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It honestly, and really depends on who and what, is defining "civil", as "civil". Government understands "civil" as everyone that obeys them. Which makes them/it, uncivilized.

Aren't all "wars" "civil"?
Honestly? Is it the "royalty"/"government", out digging foxholes?.... Or is it a/the "trained/professional", "civilians", that do the fighting/digging?

"King Goerge commands and we obey"?

"Civil War" started with the last one.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
MIMs street talk for May happened.

l will post later the event that distroyef The good old USA. In May by the anti American in the Oval fake office

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I think it's expanded past those few who were energized by the blatantly stolen election.

The recently exposed attacks on parents and the expansion of the trans/LGBT agenda have mobilized many to oppose the current regime.

Add in the new ministry of truth and the finally released pfizer docs...

People are pissed. A lot of them n

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
We need more ways to circumvent the obvious media
driven propaganda. I can't even watch Television
anymore. It's in everything, movies, television
programs and even commercials.

Damn those evil nazi men! They are part of Operation Videoclip ushered in after the war to control the light spectrum.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sadly, we'll always be at war, the sides and flags may change, but there will always be those wanting to control others.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This article sums up who's still winning.

FBI pulls clearances of employees at Jan. 6 rally before Capitol riot: Rep. Jordan

The FBI is suspending the security clearances of employees who attended the rally before last year’s Capitol riot...

The alleged punishment is drawing accusations that FBI staffers who aren’t charged with crimes are having their First Amendment rights trampled...

...yanking of security clearances would effectively terminate employees, even if they are not charged with criminal wrongdoing linked to the riot.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Are we supposed to feel bad for politicians? Forget it.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

People are pissed. A lot of them

Im seeing that..scared too.

I try to stay out of the political arena, but since You mentioned the 'election', here was my thought.

Watched results til I was too tired (probably much like other Americans) as had happened many elections in the past, Went to bed, Trump had won. Woke up in a whole different universe. Something weird went down, for sure.
I dont like Trump as a leader and I make no bones about it, but whatever transpired with the election...Not good. The election before against Lady Hillary wasnt much better..Although I think hers was more of an unofficial bowing out..with grace, if you will.

So, the question...Who takes the office? Theyll call martial law, the military will say "up Yours", then Americans have to deal with the UN MIC? It could get very ugly domestically.

This is the first time in my life that I have even considered the possibility that the US armed forces may refuse to follow their leadership...Guess its going to depend on who we have and where.

None of the military members Ive encountered here seem like theyd be too thrilled about being NATOs bit#*.

But You must know..The US has planned for this very thing forever, and its not something I want to see. The people will lose. Even if everybody digs in..especially if everybody digs in..it wont get that far..We would be crushed.

edit on 6-5-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It hasn't ended and is still under a martial law of we wouldn't have the fringe battle flags on display... meaning the Federal is still trying to unite the states under the "one" while the 50 use their "one" as leverage... 2/3's majority is when the fed says OK states rights win on that issue then it officially becomes a dead issue in Washington. The same thing occurs inside of states and they go by populations making all of those elect "populsts" which is why they try to get endorsed... they treat the counties as the federal does the states and the counties go by charter or in some cases eekkk! "incorporation" if swallowed by a larger city or township and of course going by the numbers is how districting and funding is determined and also how some places turn into ghost towns or dust bowls; incorporation over time pulls most all of the population to where all that funding is going as there arises more opportunities as well as problems.

Places that do not have ballot initiatives move at a snail's pace or are still on the gotta collect however many signatures and they can choose to hear it or not if not it'll be put off for two years requiring the signatures yet again rinse repeat with some places... as in the topic or issue is valid but still they refuse to hear it... such places are taxation without representation... and initiative type typically forces them to hear it... otherwise it is two years of nope not a popular topic that incorporates and redraws those lines of elect and then two "not working" years of trying to win the popularity contest also a rinse and repeat.

edit on 6-5-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
What I'm getting at is..Would the events of Jan 6th in all of their tragedy, on both sides, be enough of a catalyst for You personally to revolt if the odds were decent?

It's not necessarily that I want Your specific answer, more of Your answer from an objective standpoint.

I have already entered a state of personal revolt. It began the moment I realized people who disregard the law are the only ones who are truly FREE (these days). Do I want to join a bunch of Yahoos in killing the Rich and the Political Elite? Nah. I got better things to do with my time. Not ready to declare myself an anarchist, but I reserve the right to do so at a later date.

The USA went over the edge a good while back. I am old enough that it totally blows my mind to see Americans living in tent communities on our city streets all over the country. We are experiencing the free-fall of our country as it descends into a bottomless abyss. Might sound extreme, but consider I'm old enough that it's likely I'll experience the recovery (that always happens).

Meantime, no one is setting up camp in my yard, so ... no worries. No need for me to go out looking for trouble. If it ever comes to that, I'm not going to be looking for trouble with people who are too stoopid to arm themselves well enough to get the job done. Nor do I want to be in a group who lacks the understanding that extreme violence (of the Revolutionary Nature) is the only means by which power can be wrested from the hands of those who currently hold it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join