It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey What is REALLY going on in China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: loam
It doesn't make sense to lock down people to starve and be without medicine. In essence you are killing them, but the lockdown is to save people????

Unless it is as I suggested. Once you get it, it's too late for you.

According to official figures the majority have already had it, so is it to late for the majority?

What’s happening is the implementation of agenda 21/30 and covid is a convenient bogeyman to help bring it in to fruition.

Think it through.

The vaccines are not designed to prevent you from getting the virus, but to counteract whatever gene expressions the virus causes.

So the push for mandates makes sense.

Regardless, like I said. No clue what's going on. But it's more plausible to me that there is something very threatening about the virus itself, than the entirety of the West conspiring to advance in this manner a global power agenda.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

From the very start, I have had this nagging feeling that there is something about COVID the world's governments have not shared, but must really terrify them.

No clue what that might be, but it would explain the entire COVID reaction if we knew.

If COVID is a bio weapon, perhaps it has the ability to cause some latent gene expression that makes an infected person acutely vulnerable to some other kind of weapon or acute stimulus.

Whatever is going on, I am 100% certain we don't know the half of it.

Lmao, no just no. It's just another virus, probably created in a lab tho. The response to this is totally out of order, complete shenanigans. Most of it probably unwarranted panic, some of it a means to gain more control. But the notion that is some boogeyman falls flat when considering all available research on the subject, especially south american countries who started administering ivermectin and experienced a drastic drop in hospitalizations.

Sure, imagining this is some sort of doomsday weapon makes for a cool story. But that is complete nonsense concocted by some random internet user with a boring existence

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The problem with everything that you said is that the vax contains exactly zero ingredients capable of doing that, but all of the ingredients needed to generate an immune response against a virus.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

ITS THE 5G MIND CONTROL!
'THEY' ARE MAKING US ARTIFICIALLY DIVIDED THROUGH EMF!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000
....complete nonsense concocted by some random internet user with a boring existence

Well, aren't you pleasant.

You do understand this is a website that explores potential conspiracy theories?

Aside from not accepting the narrative, I said from the very beginning I was just spitballing it. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Feel free to skip and never read any of my posts. It won't hurt my feelings or alter my 'boring existence'. Honest.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

One can only really make that statement if the full ingredients were disclosed.

Just sayin'
edit on 5-5-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The actions of China mean one of two things, either they know something the rest of us don't, so they are more scared of Covid-19, or they are trying to trigger another global lockdown by using the same sort of extreme tactics we saw them use at the beginning of the pandemic.

I’ve seen the congestion at the ports. This is going to cripple the supply chain again.
If that is the end result China is cutting off it’s nose to spite its face

the worst was when they closed the Shenzhen border. nothing could go back and forth to hong kong.
the wierd thing is hk stopped airmail in january.

btw hK just opened the beaches again. no masks on the 19th and gatherings of up to 8 will be ok

Beijing is relaxing restrictions there too.

hopefully all this horse puckey is over for the people there.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
What’s happening is the implementation of agenda 21/30 and covid is a convenient bogeyman to help bring it in to fruition.

Im not sure why there is much debate about it at this point, to be honest.

These folks have been completely open about their goals and plans for years and years, and have only become more open about it in since this whole pandemic thing.

They want a world where everything about everyones life is controlled, tracked, and inventoried. Where participation in society on any level is determined by whim and compliance. If you want to eat or even talk to neighbors.. you need to comply and submit.

Whats going on now is very, very basic and straightforward conditioning. Though some aspects of it are quite advanced. China has long been the region where work towards these goals is further along than anywhere else in the world. In order to get people to accept any of this in a relatively rapid time frame (i.e. years instead of generations), they need to be desperate enough to agree and submit to the system.

In order to get people to accept this, you need to take everything away from them and become the sole source of everything in their lives.. from information itself to even cooking tools. People need to be desperate enough to accept the dystopia. It has to have some flux though, where the population is cycled through peaks and troughs of hope and fear/despair.

In other words, China is just getting started and similar conditioning will be applied to all regions in the world. Albeit with some nuance depending on region.

There is more to it, of course, like providing outlets for frustration that still work towards the desired goal. But, at some point, I think (welllll, hope) folks will figure out that its all far too convenient to be coincidental. The same people that are offering all the "solutions" are also the same ones that are implementing and benefitting from the systems of control. And they are also the same ones that have openly talked about exactly what they want loooong preceding anything coronavirus related.

As I always like to mention.. there are definitely alternative paths for humanity. However, at the core of the most promising one(s), lies the ability to truly make choices and how to interface those choices with others who may make different choices. A fascinating litmus test, of sorts, that may somehow intrinsically exist for any sentient life at a certain stage of advancement.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

China is simple.

Every answer: "We want to be the best in the world at this."

They wanted the lowest amount of covid deaths. They wanted to be the best in the world at handling it.

And they got obliterated.

www.forbes.com...

China is a country so insecure with their world image that they undertake campaigns to lie about their authoritative covid protocol. Propaganda of trucks spraying and heavy handed lockdowns to hide how many of them were truly dying. Or how overrun their resources were.

Smoke and mirrors of a country with 1.7 million covid deaths and that enderestimated their figures by 17,000%. Officially as 5,146. Wtf? That's china. They had millions of noted and called out excess deaths. And a veil of bs. Here is one for Wuhan.

www.bmj.com...

Dry science reading.

China is like that sociopathic coworker that will justify anything to hold up its public image. A national will to power dropped off into an abyss.

From the very start, I have had this nagging feeling that there is something about COVID the world's governments have not shared, but must really terrify them.

Naw, thats perfectly nature paranoia, everybody in the universe has that.
edit on 5-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Seeing as China was the "first" to get the ultimate contagion, this seems a bit unnerving. I'm with Loam on this one. Something's not right, the gov'ts know something we don't, and there are still billions of people running around acting like everything is back to normal.

Either way, I'd say it's best to be cautious and stay prepared.

Yes, my sentiments exactly --- "be cautious and stay prepared"

Prepared for what, one can only imagine.
But if it has anything to do with what is going on in China, it does not look good.
Not good at all.

Clearly tanking the economy everywhere, seems to be part of the agenda, that is for sure.
Afraid to ask, 'what's next?'

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm not saying its space aliens, but its space aliens.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

In other words, China is just getting started and similar conditioning will be applied to all regions in the world. Albeit with some nuance depending on region.

China and the US are almost the same size in land mass, the only differece is their cities are much more densly populated.
I think it makes it easy to control large amounts of people. How on earth would that work in a US setting where people are scattered. There is no way they could go door to door here and weld people in.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I keep thinking the way the workers in safe suits even seem scared of the residents in the camps they created to isolate people, something else seems to be going on.
They truly seem afraid they will contract something from either the vaccinated people or the rest. I just don't know but I have watched the ones in Australia and China and the people bringing food stand away like they are facing death even with the suits.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam

China and the US are almost the same size in land mass, the only differece is their cities are much more densly populated.
I think it makes it easy to control large amounts of people. How on earth would that work in a US setting where people are scattered. There is no way they could go door to door here and weld people in.

May be why they have BlackRock buying up all the houses and they plan to kick people out of their homes, a financial change may help with that. Then concentrate everyone (left) in cities.
They have an excuse but I don't think so!

Why is Wall Street buying up houses?
Why is Wall Street buying up homes? Wall Street is buying more single-family rental homes because demand for houses is high, renters' preferences are shifting away from apartments, interest rates are low, and big data is making it easier than ever for firms to conduct due diligence and manage these properties.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

One can only really make that statement if the full ingredients were disclosed.

Just sayin'

well we can expect things to speed up now

United Nations announces Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and UN General Secretary Antonio Guterres have signed an agreement to ‘accelerate’ Agenda 2030

Link to twit

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We really have no idea what is happening in China. The whole country is the target of a massive psyop campaign (but aimed at who - them or us?) and videos coming out of there simply cannot be trusted. See the videos from early 2020 of people dying from covid, collapsing on the streets, etc - then none of that happened when it reached the West. Appears to have been simply a campaign of fear. Therefore just wait and see - Western governments are in full-blown propaganda war against China and Russia so nothing can be trusted until it's on our own doorstep

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Truly disturbing video....imagine if these people had guns. Bet the CCP wouldn't be around to much longer.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Absolutely correct!

However, the goal is to restrict things like movement, basic needs, and ability to participate in society as a whole.

The easiest way to accomplish this is through a variety of means, all centered around controlled information. The idea is that neighbor will control neighbor rather than the overt actions as seen in China. Truth be told, they have been looking to get dissidents to violently react in the West and that hasnt really been working.

So, welding people into their homes is absolutely not a workable solution in places like the US. Particularly not outside of high density living areas. However, starving people is an approach that will work pretty much anywhere. Centralized systems are pretty easy to corrupt through two directives; 1) dismantle alternatives & 2) make people desperate enough that they wont fight it. The groundwork for this is already in place, from consolidating & centralizing businesses.. to land ownership.. to conditioning people to treat those who disagree as heretics. The move to remove smaller businesses will continue (ESG compliance), and there will be a much stronger push to replace workers (who can say "no") with robots and automation.

In order to participate in that system, a person will need to comply with a certain set of standards. The "downside" to this, as opposed to just welding people inside their homes, is that it takes years instead of months to create that desperation. But it still takes time either way, and the more rapid the approach.. the more need there is for manufactured hope in order to keep the population pacified.

Its a "carrot or stick" approach that is based on what is most likely to be accepted by enough people in a region to give things social momentum. This is determined and tracked by what most people would call "AI," even though its more behavioral data models and automation. This has been deployed, in earnest, since the start of the pandemic on a variety of topics that you are no doubt familiar with (virus origin, "do you want grandma to die," vaccines, closing small businesses, masks, social distancing, riots, protests, etc.).

By utilizing manufactured mass hysteria, one can gain all the power of a witch hunt and even those who question it will tend to do so along pre-ordained lines. i.e. "We cant trust the establishment, but they sure are burning a lot of witches.. therefore the witch problem must be much worse than they say and they know something we dont!"

Here is the marketed, "feel good" face of that process, which they call "Transformation Maps." Everything is framed in terms and topics that you are probably familiar with, and this all officially started decades ago in 1992. It all works towards the same end though. Its just that this subtlety isnt required in China; simply lock people in until they are desperate enough to comply. If it starts to look like this is failing, then just open things up for a bit, drop the Story completely, and temporarily direct the momentum and emotional energy to some other big Story. This moves the threshold for what people will accept towards the desired goal, without losing much of the momentum that is required to keep things moving in the desired direction for Transformation.
edit on 6-5-2022 by Serdgiam because: Squirrel rebel

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Greed has messed up finance and economy, that are both on a direct path of collapse. Leaders are educated enough to know what happened during The French Revolution to everyone responsible and how the angry masses will react when they will find out that their leaders are incompetent and immoral. Now they are just looking for excuses to keep everyone in check, so they could survive whats coming.
Actions like these aren't well thought out plans but just acts of desperation by those who know that their sins are catching up with them.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I keep thinking the way the workers in safe suits even seem scared of the residents in the camps they created to isolate people, something else seems to be going on.
They truly seem afraid they will contract something from either the vaccinated people or the rest. I just don't know but I have watched the ones in Australia and China and the people bringing food stand away like they are facing death even with the suits.

chiese are not wussies.

the suits Are afraid for their safety but not from a virus. by the revenge of the people they bullied.

i doubt the world would stand by for another tiananmen or the ccp has the stomach for one.
beijing pushed it as far as they dare.

we'll see what happens by the end of the month.

my contacts tell me it's looking up.

hopefully the quarantines will be dropped all over asia by late summer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join