It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey What is REALLY going on in China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

That's interesting, as a cousin-in-law who is super fit, and all boosted up, is having Chemo before an op to reduce the tumor size. His father has been boosted up and had to get his lungs drained. If a die-off in China is occurring would we really ever know. I am of the opinion that the whole of the internet is controlled for political reasons. All the Dr Campbells are controlled opposition, Stew Peters, Russel Brand etc are all being hosted, in an America tour by Lucis Publishing, which was formerly the Lucifer publishing company. Which works for the WEF and WHO. They are pushing New age belief systems which are very similar to the NWO but with the age of Aquarius stuff. Something is up but knowing the details is problematic.But it looks like food supplies are the ultimate control factor.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Chinese have reacted like this pretty much from the start. It appears utter terror is stirred in them by Covid. That should concern everyone. It was created in their labs. They know what it is and it terrifies them. What we see now gives no justification for such actions. They must know something we clearly don’t. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I do believe there will be more people with cancer in the years to come.
I don't know if it is from the jab, or from Covid itself, but one thing is for sure
STRESS can cause all kinds of disease.

I can't even imagine the constant state of lockdown over there. So many people live in high rise buildings.
There is little access to open spaces and fresh air.

There is a part of me that wonders if scientist, and world leaders know that the population on earth is not sustainable, so they are all working together to do something about it. Reduce births, kill off old folks, etc.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You are probably right by saying that food shortages are behind this.

I hope everyone reading this has been quietly stocking up on food supplies. It seems to me as if the cost of putting food on the table will keep on going up for at least the foreseeable future. And if you are in a large population center, it's also likely a good time to get out if you are able to. 
edit on 4 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: stonerwilliam

That's interesting, as a cousin-in-law who is super fit, and all boosted up, is having Chemo before an op to reduce the tumor size. His father has been boosted up and had to get his lungs drained. If a die-off in China is occurring would we really ever know. I am of the opinion that the whole of the internet is controlled for political reasons. All the Dr Campbells are controlled opposition, Stew Peters, Russel Brand etc are all being hosted, in an America tour by Lucis Publishing, which was formerly the Lucifer publishing company. Which works for the WEF and WHO. They are pushing New age belief systems which are very similar to the NWO but with the age of Aquarius stuff. Something is up but knowing the details is problematic.But it looks like food supplies are the ultimate control factor.

I have been visiting a relative in hospital after having a limb amputated due to a blood clot the hospital is full of amputees, I think I will check to see who stopped smoking or the obituaries in the paper to see just how many are pegging it lol.

With the big distraction of the Ukraine war and the Chinese lockdowns nobody is talking about 194 nations giving up their sovereignty to the WHO on march 22-28th
not a peep about that

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: JAGStorm

There are some serious things that covid could cause, but China seems to be going to the furthest extreme. I'm normally very in tune with what is happening in China, but have been distracted. I'll see if I can learn anything that might shed some light on what is going on. Everything you said is valid enough to make this weird, but the red flag for me is that they are tanking their economy.

Or is/are some other entities causing the tanking? I’m afraid to watch judging by what some said regarding the videos. Sad sad when common peoples are subjected to the doings of madmen.

edit on 4-5-2022 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
China is running out of food.

I did a thread on it some time ago.

Click me please.

This is the reality. Blaming it on Covid is just an excuse.

P

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That thread of yours was pretty dire and it was back in 2020 none of the problems seem to have been sorted, so it seems to back the famine theory up. Last year the Chinese offered the Kenyan farmers good money for their donkeys, most sold, so now there is a shortage of donkeys that aid with Kenya's food production. This is how it all compounds.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Cutting down facial recognition towers is a rebellion. Then I come up with this. where the officials are dumping food, mabey in their little minds they are going to starve them into submission.www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
China is running out of food.

I did a thread on it some time ago.

Click me please.

This is the reality. Blaming it on Covid is just an excuse.

P

COVID is space dust... Undebunked .. Cambridge doesn't hire idiots to head departments..
This from 9 years ago.. pay attention to the sky..
The frequency and scope of bolides, meteors, comets, asteroids, tails, dust, large interstellar cloud..

edit on 5 5 2022 by LastFirst because: Error

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The actions of China mean one of two things, either they know something the rest of us don't, so they are more scared of Covid-19, or they are trying to trigger another global lockdown by using the same sort of extreme tactics we saw them use at the beginning of the pandemic.

China claims that throughout this entire pandemic, they have managed to prevent any large wave of cases, until now. Does that really seem feasible considering they are the most populous nation on Earth and virtually all other countries had large Covid-19 waves? They are also the origin point of the virus.

I did an analysis a few months back where I looked at the case numbers and death numbers to see if there was any difference depending on how vaccinated a country was. I made the following comment in that thread:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Sep, 30 2021

I did exclude a few tiny islands/countries and a couple of strange outliers such as China because they refuse to report any Covid-19 deaths.

If China has been lying this whole time, why should we believe them now? Doesn't this seem eerily similar to the scenes we saw coming out of China at the start of the pandemic? Isn't it a bit coincidental China is doing this at a time when the world is giving up on Covid restrictions and lockdowns?

On the other hand, if China really is experiencing a large Covid wave, which is possible, then why are they reacting in such an extreme way? What do they know which makes them so afraid of Covid? Could it possibly be that they know the exact origins of Covid-19 and they know its man made?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

After two years it cant be about Covid as the immunity levels should be way up and not require this type of reaction. Unless after the shots they are now at a greater disadvantage with regards to infections in general. Something else is going on. We will probably know when it is too late.It looks like it was man-made, it didn't work too well as a depopulation tool. and the backup was the Jab? it is fairly obvious after the rollout sickness spiked.t was called a pandemic when the mortality was slightly higher than the Flu. But since nobody seems to die of the flu it leaves some big questions.
edit on 5-5-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: loam
It doesn't make sense to lock down people to starve and be without medicine. In essence you are killing them, but the lockdown is to save people????

Unless it is as I suggested. Once you get it, it's too late for you.

According to official figures the majority have already had it, so is it to late for the majority?

What’s happening is the implementation of agenda 21/30 and covid is a convenient bogeyman to help bring it in to fruition.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It's actually pretty straightforward, China has a lot of very poor people living very close togethe
With little health care provision, and an aging population who prefer traditional remedies to vaxxers.

So they're locking everything down.it's how they react to pretty much everything from land protests to flooding.

They're a top down do as we say authoritarian government. This is business as usual

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
the impression i get is that China - an extremely authoritarian, hierarchical society - made a decision early on about how to tackle covid and while it seemed to work for them in the early days and made them look strong, the balance has shifted now but their leaders are too prideful and stuck in their ways to admit they were wrong and try something new.

i know that's not gonna get a lot of clout around here because it's not very tinfoily but it's consistent with everything i know.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Your comment about "not very tinfoily" perked my ears.

I've been mulling over a thread as to why a lot of people, both 'normies' and 'ct-ers', seem to have tightened their blinders about things going on.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The actions of China mean one of two things, either they know something the rest of us don't, so they are more scared of Covid-19, or they are trying to trigger another global lockdown by using the same sort of extreme tactics we saw them use at the beginning of the pandemic.

I’ve seen the congestion at the ports. This is going to cripple the supply chain again.
If that is the end result China is cutting off it’s nose to spite its face

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's actually pretty straightforward, China has a lot of very poor people living very close togethe
With little health care provision, and an aging population who prefer traditional remedies to vaxxers.

So they're locking everything down.it's how they react to pretty much everything from land protests to flooding.

They're a top down do as we say authoritarian government. This is business as usual

Wrong, they forced their people to get vaccines against their will.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I do believe there will be more people with cancer in the years to come.
I don't know if it is from the jab, or from Covid itself, but one thing is for sure
STRESS can cause all kinds of disease.

I've been starting to wonder this myself. My mother got the J&J one shot jab about a year or so ago. She went in for a checkup and they found cancer in the early stages. Came completely out of nowhere for someone who never misses any Dr. appointments.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Everything that has happened in the last two years has one thing in common: destabilization.

Whether it's the war, Covid, riots, sudden reversal of laws - doesn't matter as long people are going to be begging for help or change.

And that help or change will be provided by preselected solutions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join