It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmmaker: Documentary Proves Rampant Illegal Vote Trafficking in 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah… we’ll see. Don’t hold your breath…

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Whether he has any real "proof" or not, D'Souza is a compelling filmmaker and writer. I'll watch it for entertainment value.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Both sides knew this was happening even before the election. Both sides chose to distract us with it was a bad count nonsense and not where did all the ballots come from. They all knew but also know that most people don't think for themselves either side just believes whatever their parties mouth piece says. So they said it was the count and no one asked the question if are we sure the ballots are legit

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Its a compilation of videos taken by voters and citizens around the nation that shows how the voting harvesting was done all over the nation.

Here in GA is incredible, you see the same people with boxes of ballots and backpack full emptying them in boxes all around the city.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
How does it work if someone uses a reporter that contributes to CNN as a source they get jumped as part of the MSM but the same for The Epoch Times doesn't get questioned?

Assuming of course this the same Epoch Times that is associated with a specific anti-communist Chinese movement and is a well known far right or Conservative source. If its a different one then great, lets see what they have.

Still facts are facts and if irrefutable facts are provided in this documentary then great. Things like this from the NYT article have me wondering if there are actual facts or interpretations of data stated as fact :

True the Vote bought three trillion geo-location signals from cellphones that were near drop boxes and also near election nonprofits, from Oct. 1, 2020, through to the election on November 3."

nypost.com...

Still, I will watch it with the same unbiased eye I try and look at everything with. The more useful and relevant data we have around this scenario the sooner we can realize that both parties need to do better for the US then what occurred during the last Presidential election.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
How does it work if someone uses a reporter that contributes to CNN as a source they get jumped as part of the MSM but the same for The Epoch Times doesn't get questioned?

There's a simple difference. I take conservative media with a grain of salt, just like I do liberal media. But I tend to hate on liberal media, the "MSM" more, because they are lazy and conformist. They rarely challenge the narrative.

Conservative media is the underdog and providing an alternative view that goes against almost every major institution in this country. They are challenging the status quo. They're not always right, but we need them a lot more than we need another CNN or NBC or the vast majority of other outlets that do nothing but toe the Democrat line.

Another distinction: conservative media makes fun of and challenges liberal media. Liberal media wants conservative media banned.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As God intended. 2020 was the year I lost my faith in humanity

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Never forget Slo Joe even said they put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American Politics.

edit on 3-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Some people also claim they have proof Bigfoot exists.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
lists.youmaker.com...

Subpoenas Issued in Georgia Ballot Trafficking Investigation

After almost a year of no interest finally Subpoenas have been issued for wrong doing and ballot harvesting.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well they knew where the drop boxes where and they only needed to buy data for that general area! Bigger question is why are YOU suspect? It clearly happened but perhaps your guy won ... a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
LOl BF doesn't have a cell phone and wasn't caught on video dropping dozens of ballots! a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Well they knew where the drop boxes where and they only needed to buy data for that general area! Bigger question is why are YOU suspect? It clearly happened but perhaps your guy won ... a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Not at all. I voted for Donald Trump and I don't believe for a minute that more people voted for Joe Biden.

I haven't seen the documentary yet, but I have a hard time believing that cell phone companies have a financial incentive to save that much cell phone ping data for that long. That seems more like NSA type stuff. If it was NSA data, I don't see how a documentary filmmaker could get it. If it's cell phone carrier data, how exactly do you get it? "Hello, Verizon? I'd like to buy all your cell phone ping data for the last two weeks of October 2020 for New York, Chicago, Miami, and about 50 other cities. Do you take American Express? Sure, I'll hold."

I also find it difficult to imagine the manpower required to analyze "trillions" of cell phone pings, pull out the ones of interest, and conclude that it was people transporting fake ballots. Especially with a documentary filmmaker's budget.

I'm not saying it's impossible. It's just something I would need to see more details on before I could accept it. But I can still believe it is more likely than Biden getting more votes than Trump.

I wonder if we could get cell phone ping data of traffic between cemeteries and voting centers.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Filmmaker is heavily right leaning. Id have to see the documentary and backup evidence to consider it as proof that the election was stolen.

The filmmaker made anti obama films, a anti-hillary one, and a pro trump one.

He's clearly bias and id be interested to see how someone who isn't right leaning interprets the film and its "evidence".

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
Some people also claim they have proof Bigfoot exists.

It's like someone who makes money on UFO movies, and far-out alien stuff, and then says "o this book or movie will be THE EVIDENCE to prove without a doubt aliens exist".

Which, as most of us know here, tends to be very lackluster and a let down on claims when it comes out.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
2000 Mules was released in select theaters on Monday.

D’Souza Film Takes Proof of 2020 Election Fraud to Mass Audience

Thirteen-year-old Jacob Ries came to see the movie with his parents and grandparents. On his way out he said, “This movie is the compass that will steer and influence the younger generation. It influenced me in the right direction. “I know the truth now. It’s the truth the government is trying to hide,” he said. Jacob’s father, Scott, said he found the film “eye-opening” and feared that “our American constitutional republic may collapse from the inside. “I would never have thought we would ever live in a country that would do something like this,” Scott said. Jacob’s grandmother, Sue Vandeberghe said, “This is not about Democrats and Republicans anymore. It’s about right and wrong. It’s about saving our country. “Yes, saving our country for all people, even those with closed minds and that disagree with us.”

The documentary will be available online Saturday May 7th.

On a side note, I mentioned that the documentary, Fahrenheit 911 outlined how Bush had help winning the close 2000 election. This got me thinking about the 2004 election and wondering if Kerry was asked to run for the sake of losing to Bush. The 2004 Presidential election was the first time that frat boys from an elite secret society ran against each other to be the President of the US. Both are members of Yale's secret society Skull and Bones.

The movie "The Skulls" is a good introduction into this secret society. In the movie, on the wall of one of the Skull's chambers is the word "WAR". They are a war cult/society. Basically, a bunch of wealthy and powerful families ganging up together and using war, and each other's children, to help each other gain more wealth and power.

In Michael Moore's documentary Fahrenheit 911, there is a clip of Bush talking about being a war president and making decisions with war in his mind.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Skull and Bones, also known as The Order, Order 322 or The Brotherhood of Death is an undergraduate senior secret student society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. The oldest senior class society at the university, Skull and Bones has become a cultural institution known for its powerful alumni and various conspiracy theories. It is one of the "Big Three" societies at Yale, the other two being Scroll and Key and Wolf's Head.

edit on 4-5-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Everyone knows the 2020 POTUS election was fraudulent and that's the problem .

Everyone knows and they have just carried on as if nothing wrong happen , and anyone who can do anything about it is complicit of the facts.

The immorality of the past few years has been normalized , Trump was bad and Biden is a Warm Sweater or what ever . People have simply stuck there heads in the sand and carried on , it's easier to ignore and accept then to have a spine and do something about it .

People jump on bandwagons and scream to the high heavens confident in there ideals , and when they are proven wrong they just put there head down and back away acting like they were never on the bandwagon , A group of people united in a lie is probably the most dangerous thing in our modern times.
edit on 4-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join