It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmmaker: Documentary Proves Rampant Illegal Vote Trafficking in 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not that it will make much difference with the corrupt deep state running things presently ..... However it is a nice validation for those who have had a gut feeling the election was rigged and stolen in 2020.

Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza believes that evidence presented in his new documentary, “2000 Mules,” proves that large-scale, illegal vote trafficking occurred in the 2020 election.

D’Souza told The Epoch Times: “2000 Mules will settle the issue beyond a shadow of a doubt by using two powerful, independent modes of investigation. The evidence is so conclusive, so decisive, that it leaves nothing to argue about.”

The film opens in 300 theaters on May 2 and May 4.

D’Souza, who is a contributor to The Epoch Times, said an investigative team used cellphone tracking and video footage to prove that unauthorized intermediaries called “mules” collected thousands of absentee ballots from voters and deposited them in drop boxes for money, which is illegal in all 50 states.

Cellphones emit a unique and identifiable signal or “ping.” Trillions of pings were analyzed by investigators to reconstruct the movements of thousands of mules as they went about their work in the weeks prior to the 2020 presidential election, the documentary claims.

“Who would have ever thought that investigators could look back in time and discover such things?” D’Souza said.

lists.youmaker.com...

+25 more 
posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The disheartening part is that we all saw it happen in real time, and nothing was done to stop it.

I don't know how anyone can have even a shred of confidence left in our govt.

It's beyond repair.

Burn it to the ground and salt the earth. Then start over. It's the only way.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Someone, convince me.

How do you apply factual information to make and profit from a movie thatll never see a courtroom?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Cellphones emit a unique and identifiable signal or “ping.” Trillions of pings were analyzed by investigators to reconstruct the movements of thousands of mules as they went about their work in the weeks prior to the 2020 presidential election, the documentary claims.

How many investigators does it take to analyze trillions of pings? Who in the heck stores that kind of data for over a year? How did these investigators get this data?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The mountains of evidence that Joe Biden didn't legitimately win in 2020 keep growing higher.

The judges who dismissed the election-related lawsuits, look lazier and/or more corrupt with every additional election irregularity revelation.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED.
edit on 5/2/2022 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The same methods will again be used in 2024 because Republicans have no balls and let's not forget there is only one side not two as the system wants you to believe.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I wonder what will be said by those who are super invested in the "not enough fraud to make a difference" camp?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

How many investigators does it take to analyze trillions of pings?

Not as many as you might think with algorithms and search parameters.

Who in the heck stores that kind of data for over a year?

Service providers.

How did these investigators get this data?

Good question. It depends on who those investigators were.
edit on 5/2/2022 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Someone, convince me.

How do you apply factual information to make and profit from a movie thatll never see a courtroom?

You leave out the names of anyone important and give just enough information to make your case to the public.

That it's opening in 300 theaters this month tells me it probably has no real teeth or the demicans and republicrats would have already "cancelled" it.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Someone, convince me.

Easy. The fix was in for the Courts. Every objection to the election was dismissed on procedural grounds, not on the validity of the information. Our County records showed people who were over 120 years old casting ballots. They also showed mailing addresses that were UPS Stores, gas stations and some were non-existent addresses. Once this started being pointed out the PUBLIC records were suddenly restricted and the person in charge of the Elections resigned.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I listened to an interview on the radio about the documentary. Can't wait to see it.

In summary, cell phone data was legally purchased. Video evidence obtain legally most via FOIA. They only focused on individuals who went from a left wing support center and immediately drove to something like 10 or more ballot drop off boxes. Cell phone data confirms, video data confirms. There are many more cases where other individuals did not go to that many drop off boxes but in interest of time and resources they only focused on the worst offenders. So they have the cell phone data showing where they went, and videos of them physically at the ballot drop off boxes. Not sure how you can defend it. It's illegal in all 50 states even with the "new" voter laws that were special for 2020.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
I hope they can make a strong case, but even if they do, I have my doubts it will go any further. Few reps, senators, or judges will touch the topic with a 10 foot pole. It's hazardous to their careers and health.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I strongly agree. Some (if not all) courts were in on the scam, including local, state and federal courts.

That is an indicator of just how rotten the US political system is, when the courts are in on it.

All coming from hatred for Donald Trump.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

How many investigators does it take to analyze trillions of pings? Who in the heck stores that kind of data for over a year? How did these investigators get this data?

The FBI had no trouble tracking down several hundred Jan 6 "insurrectionists" using the same technology. I guess it only works for the evil side?

I've seen clips of 2000 mules and it is damning. We used to call it ballot box stuffing, now it's mailboxes. Those who accepted money for mailing in fake votes deserve the harshest of penalties - send them to San Francisco!
edit on 2-5-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If there was only one then they wouldn't need to cheat.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I heard somewhere that analyzing a data pile that large takes about 75 years.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You should read this as it explains what and how they did.

New York Post

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Super computers were used to analyze and triangulate the cell phone data.

Not just companies like T-MOBILE, AT&T, and Verizon, but also data brokers store this data.

They got the data by either requesting it through freedom of information request and by purchasing it.

Here's an interview with true the vote that answers these questions and more:

rumble.com...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Someone, convince me.

You leave out the names of anyone important and give just enough information to make your case to the public.

That it's opening in 300 theaters this month tells me it probably has no real teeth or the demicans and republicrats would have already "cancelled" it.

The hope that you are holding out for a super corrupt administration, and government in general, is amusing.

The truth will come out and justice won't be far behind.

<<   2 >>

join