It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Photo - Too clear to be real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just came across this pic whilst looking at the website.
The picture linked below seems to be of a classic alien figure hanging around in a cemetary.

Any comments on the authenticity of the pic? I am not convinced as it is so clear, even without the close up...plus, surely the single green colour makes it easier to add a figure using imaging software?

www.ghoststudy.com...

Even if it is fake, it's still pretty cool huh!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Looks nice and fake to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have seen this a while ago, there was even a freakier image of a alien silloutte behind a curtain of some sort, but it's TOO easilly faked and the arms just look way too long...

My vote is on a fake...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
...and the arms just look way too long...

My vote is on a fake...

I'm not sure if it's real or not, but how do you know how long the arms are supposed to be? Do you think the hoaxer made the arms extra long so nobody would mistake it for a real alien?

Please help us understand better your knowledge of alien anatomy.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well, couldn't a fella just stand up a cardboard cutout and snap a picture, then have it show up? Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Korzag, how did you get 1000000397 points?!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

WOW!! Thats alot of points!!!

Anyway, back to the picture. Why do you lot think that its fake? It seems that every single picture is called a hoax or 'fake' but the users that say this put over no other comments than that its 'fake'.

My opinion on it is that it is fake because of thestupidl long arms and that the fact that why would someone just happen to be in a graveyard at night and take a piccy of an alien.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hmmmm, Korzag spelled backwards is Gazrok.......
I wonder how he DID get all those points???

Anything to do with todays date?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Please help us understand better your knowledge of alien anatomy.

Dr Love!

True though, as for all I know this could be exactly what aliens look like! To me the fakeness of the picture is the visible darkened area around the figure which suggests that it was not there originally.

But at least it was slightly original, it could have been a ghost by the gravestone and I would have been posting this in the Paranormal section!

[edit on 1-4-2005 by SunChaser]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckwa

Hmmmm, Korzag spelled backwards is Gazrok.......
I wonder how he DID get all those points???

Anything to do with todays date?

Way to go Muckwa! I sure as hell didn't pick up on Gazrok "not lurking".

Sup Gazrok????

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My guess, fake. No real witness account (or accounts, it says "they" indicating more peeps), no more pictures... And no dead alien. The guy she's talking about was an "avid hunter", meaning he had a rifle with him

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The points: probably a negative number of points, whatever way this is done, that is interpreted as a high positive number.

The picture: where did I read about those ones a while ago? I remember that the general comment was something like "very clear, but very likely fake ones" (there were several others from the same source). One good point made was: "why when people take pictures of alien beings, they are always face to face?"
very good one... Nobody said it's impossible that they're facing each other at the time of the pic, but you can take nearly any pic of an alien being (allegedly), and it is facing you straight... Funny.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The fact that someone has only took 1 photo proves it aint real i mean come on if I saw a real alien and happend to have a camera on me I'd fill the film with pictures.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This picture is too "clear" to be real? Doesn't look clear to me.

Why would someone be taking pictures of a cemetery at night with night vision?

Looks like a cool picture, but definitely fiction.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If it is real: doesn't it look like a Grey?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Its real dont you worry about that, Alien only discovered after pic developed, its common knowledge in Cemetery Watchers Club he's a Lurker has a Girlfriend buried there and visit's every 2nd Friday nite to chat to her..

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I had one picture of an alien taken somewhere in Alaska in 1932 if i'm not wrong.
But i erased it, dono why.

Do anyone know somethig about it?
It looked pretty real to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoIsPower
I had one picture of an alien taken somewhere in Alaska in 1932 if i'm not wrong.
But i erased it, dono why.

Do anyone know somethig about it?
It looked pretty real to me.

Isn't it this one?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
just invert it and you can clearely see the head is distached from the body lol
FAKE

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Isn't it this one?

Possibly in both cases the aliens deliberately posed for those photos. Good job, now we have two Greys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join