It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear ...awaiting news ...RIP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Unfortunately, it's true. Very sad to see him leave us. His work and legacy lives on to inspire.

www.8newsnow.com...

Quite the character, he was.
A legend he leaves.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Dear John,

God rest your Soul, and raise your Spirit.

Sincerely,
Like Minded

😔🛸

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hope he didn't go into the light and escaped to be a free living fully conscious being with all of the memories.

RIP John Lear.

Also very strange that somebody bumped up that ancient thread just recently.
edit on 1-4-2022 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So he is on the moon now?

RIP Mr Lear.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Damn, another great leaves our little family behind. Truly one of the most enjoyable interviewees I've ever listened to. He had such an "I don't give a damned if you believe my story" attitude when giving a talk that I gave everything he had said somber thought. May not have believed it all but he always had my attention. RIP "bis wir uns wiedersehen".

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
RIP, Mr. Lear.
I’ve always enjoyed listening to his interviews.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sorry to buzzkill, but he lost me with the alleged soul catchers on the moon. Never was able to see him the same way after that. Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
John Lear was a cool guy, with his pocket pen he described and drew me Moon a structure on a piece of paper. He seemed very sincere...

Video: John mentions ATS about the Moon scans he posted here.

8:38 I don't have a copy here but I do have a copy they posted on Abovetopsecret. --John Lear

edit on 54045430pm302022Mon, 04 Apr 2022 14:54:43 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Personally, I liked John Lear. Sure I found some of what he said to be unbelievable, however, he was an entertaining story teller at times mixing in truth with fiction. By design, I imagine.

It was actually John Lear who led me to ATS during his Moon discussions here. I read every single post from him and discovered ATS during that time frame. Different days back then.

Safe travels, John. See you on the Moon.

edit on 14-4-2022 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of his passing, i had an argument with him about Element 115 way back when, and he was mad at me for that, never spoke to me again in fact, and i never took him to be as serious as, say, Bob Lazar, who i have never spoken to, but i have respect for both of them.
R.I.P. John.

Having said that, and with all humility and respect, i remember John reducing a radio talkshow host to tears with his revelations about Mothmen and Moonmen, and that if you actually remember seeing a UFO it means you were already taken by it, and that they wiped your memory already. Him and David Icke fired up the whole UFO / Alien conspiracy to put fear into millions..and it worked. I will not demise the man, he had his own beliefs and motives, and also his own problems, as do we all.

ETA: Sorry David, but i won't miss you at all, you made a career out of scaring peeps, and yes that works today as it did always, but nowadays peeps are becoming more sceptical.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I am surprised that I am the one to break this sad news.
A hero in aviation and UFOs has left this world.
Since I cannot find anything else about this, I leave it to ATSers.....

projectcamelotportal.com...

JOHN LEAR HAS PASSED ON… MARCH 30, 2022. THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL PILOT AND UFO RESEARCHER JOHN LEAR HAS JUST PASSED… Awaiting more details…

ETA
All I have found is a short thread on reddit. Apparently his daughter posted something on FB.

RIP, Mr. Lear!

May GOD rest his soul. The world just won't be the same.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Been out of this loop for a long time and just recently heard about his passing. So sad. His aviation history alone is good for a couple of solid books and then comes the real stuff..

Godspeed..

<< 1  2  3   >>

join