It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany about to ban "Z" symbol like swastika

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Hypocrite.

You seem to start your paragraphs with a rude statement, and I asked if you like being rude since you seem to do it a lot.

Why not just response to my points and cut out the personal attacks for once. I even tried to reengage your's and my points and you go right back to this.

edit on 29-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But I wont because it's ridiculous. I didn't even read most of your posts after it escalated, as I wrote a good week before I generally do not have interest conversing with you. The reasons? I wrote them already. The confirmation? You delivered.

I am not interested in you nitpicking sentences, because I expect the other side to read posts as a whole, remember former posts and not restart every time a new reply comes up. That's kindergarden #.

Have a great time on ATS.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Have a great time on ATS.

You too...

You wasted a crap load of words saying why you do not want to reply to in your reply. You could have replied to the original opinions, but hey no big deal. When I want to make an indirect statement I do, when I want to reply to other's thoughts on a topic I quote what I'm addressing. It seems you do not like that, so be it, don't reply to anything I post and we are both good.

I would start with this one, but you will need the last word wouldn't you...lol I know your type.

edit on 29-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Yeah you can do all that but you won't force me to engage in a conversation when I stated before I have no interest. You still don't get that you are the one wasting your time here, just check out how much work you put into your replies.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The bottom line here is pretty simple. The US Constitution rejects the practice of censorship on principle because it's the first step to thoughtcrime and similar authoritarian tactics. Germany doesn't enjoy the same constitutional protections we do. Their policies will be a fascinating social experiment to study and learn from, for better or worse.

edit on 30-3-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah you can do all that but you won't force me to engage in a conversation when I stated before I have no interest. You still don't get that you are the one wasting your time here, just check out how much work you put into your replies.

Bingo, 3 seconds there wasted...
edit on 30-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Why are there so few of us on here that are actually seeing what the hell is going on here with the propaganda on both sides?

At any rate bravo on your responses

Also i sent you a PM !!!

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
So frustrating most of the time. But I stopped caring, people will either learn or not learn. Not worth the energy.

I replied, reasons see there for late follow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join