It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany about to ban "Z" symbol like swastika

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Bavaria and lower Saxony now preparing laws so that if you use the "Z" symbol in public demonstrations, it's now disturbance of public peace and can be fined up to three years in prison or a hefty fine.

Police is adviced to check every incident if there is a connection to the Ukraine war. So it has begun people. More and more reasons to stop you for papers and argue with you what that Z means you might have attached somewhere.

The Z is now officially a forbidden symbol if it's deemed by external forces you used it to "make a point".

So remember guys, if you use Z, say Z or think Z, you are now on par with the neo NAZIs in Ukraine fighting for the Ukraine against the Russians, like, with their swastikas and blacksun symbolism... wait that does not make sense to you?

For me neither, someone wake me up please, this is insanity 5.0

www.epochtimes.de...

Z

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Z = Zelenskyy

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
We'd be screwed if they used a vowel on their tanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
What I thought.

"Sir police officer, it's the Z for Zelensky!"
"Alright, here have some blacksun patches, go on with your day!"

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
They are .ombie .ealots of .aniness!

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Every time they ban a symbol, the "problem" gets worse 🤣

Germany is such a pristine example of problem solving 🤣

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
They are .ombie .ealots of .aniness!

I take personal offence to that.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

My personal experience, from having lived in a single party dictatorship, is that any law that places a prohibition on a symbol is generally a bad idea, and that the government that does it isn't on a good heading.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, we just make laws against the problems and they solve itself most of the time.

I wrote no mosquito allowed on all my windows and they adhere to it! Now, I hope my neighbors don't do the same and suddenly we face discrimination lawsuits.

I have to check on some neighbors now, not sure if they already swept the streets clean in front of their houses, going to make some phone calls if they did not.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Germany ehh, meh.

If moral police anywhere in the world really cared about banning symbols of oppression then the Christian cross should be long banned - how many have killed in the name of the cross i mean even the church itself has killed in the name of the cross (heresy).
We could make a list literally a mile long of the groups/,individuals that killed wearing a cross.

Germany are just putting on a show but in reality couldn't give rats like most everyone else.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
IDK, I am not the type that wants to dictate what symbolism you can look at or not. Be it the cross or a Z...

If I have "Mama's toy" on the back wind screen of my weekend car (I do), in old, bold white German letters, does that make me a NAZI?

I am not at all for banning symbolism, not the cross, not the Z and by all means, let the NAZI use the swastika, let them identify with it, then it's clear for everyone what they are up to and no excuses.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Welcome to 2022, everyone can identify as anything they want. Unless you're a conservative.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
IDK, I am not the type that wants to dictate what symbolism you can look at or not. Be it the cross or a Z...

Exactly but if you are the type to hand out bans then let's have a level measuring stick.

I'm a Christian but moreso I'm a realist. Truth hurts the majority if at all it can even be seen.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Exactly but if you are the type to hand out bans then let's have a level measuring stick.

You should learn the difference between a governments actions and a citizen going online criticizing it.

Please don't derail this thread with your religious bashing okay?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
😴 zzzzz
Sleeping or about to cause a ruckus?!

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

You should learn the difference between a governments actions and a citizen going online criticizing it.

Please don't derail this thread with your religious bashing okay?

"You" isn't you as the OP. ( unless you consider yourself the type to hand out bans)

"You" is the person making the decision in that government.

But You as the OP and the author of your plea to control who contributes comment and how needs to get a grip and not be so shallow minded - if only you where capable of seeing the hypocrisy of your plea to me versus your OP.

Another shallow minded blinker wearer.
edit on 26-3-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wait
Didn't they already ban nazis?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My personal experience while attending school in Munich was that this symbol is used to more easily differentiate between other similar (written) symbols (S or 5 or 7 or 1). I never experienced any violence while using it, but times have changed oh how they've changed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join