It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trinity buy ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If Trinity bought it, there would be super high subscription fees and bans to try to get more money.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Xeven

that other site is sad and pathetic. not at all the caliber of ATS.

So what you're saying is the other site isn't as right wing as ATS?

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think the majority of the paranoid variety here, are in all actuality, narcissists. Pssst, your self importance is showing...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
No. They did not…

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Do pigs fly? Maybe…

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What I find interesting is that the new owners know who we are but won't return the favor. odd....

Well if I owned the site I wouldn't want anyone to know. I might come on under another name besides this one but not interact with myself
We don't know who bought it but if it is a member maybe they want to remain anonymous or maybe the new owners just want to be anonymous as well. Maybe they don't want to be involved and just want to fund the site. Im cool with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Is Trinity a site or are you talking about a person? There was a member here named Trinity years ago who started their own site. Is that the same person because I have no clue what site you are referring to.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

The question is: Why is the new ownership such a secret?

Maybe Putin owns the forum now.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Trinity is an owner of GLP,, God Like Productions

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: network dude

that other site is sad and pathetic. not at all the caliber of ATS.

So what you're saying is the other site isn't as right wing as ATS?

I suppose if I were a sky screaming liberal wuss, I'd feel that way as well, but as this site evolves it seems to follow the more law abiding side of things. Pro constitution, pro truth, pro freedom, pro Esprit de corps. All things the opposing side seems to....oppose. Things like knowing that you can still hate Trump, but know the Russia lies were just that. I have to go practice my goosesteps, I'll check back later.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

Ahhhh. I NEVER read that site. Not ever. lol

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Would be funny if a couple of zit faced, four eyes, basement dwelling, monster drinking, hot pocket eaters own the site. I don’t care really. Thanks to the owners, I get to be entertained nearly free.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

YOU had the cookies this whole time!!!??

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Boadicea

My guess is the new owner is a long time member and wants to be able to continue to participate without a cloud like that over his or her head.

I think most forum owners would do this by having an official owner account and another anonymous account.

I don’t really care either way tbh, except perhaps for being mildly curious. But I don’t think that’s the reason.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Trinity aka ghetto monk aka JIM stonefreelance well nothing would suprise me with that one must take a while shaving in the morning for him .

You will notice the writing style on both sites GLp and Jim stone freelance they are always bitching like women about the price of food and needing donations for the latest disaster to hit them Steve wonder could see through that fake

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It definitely was not me.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

It appears the site owner has been participating more frequently under an alt account. I say "appears" because their comments are more offhand than upfront introduction.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Well if I owned the site I wouldn't want anyone to know. I might come on under another name besides this one but not interact with myself

Keeping an eye out in case 'ManoloFiend' creates an account.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Wonder why they didn't tell the Royals, I mean the "Elected Officials" about this change.., hmmmmmmmmm the mind wonders...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ahh, come on Boo. I think it's you and that cross-dresser guy (not that there's anything wrong with that) from Seattle. The one who used to always brag about how much money he makes. And obviously you do well too. So admit it!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Ahh, come on Boo. I think it's you and that cross-dresser guy (not that there's anything wrong with that) from Seattle. The one who used to always brag about how much money he makes. And obviously you do well too. So admit it!

LOL. If DB and I bought the site the first people we'd ban is ourselves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join