It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

450 Arab Fighters among 16,000 foreign mercenaries to fight for Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Zelensky:16,000 foreign mercenaries are going to fight for Ukraine

ADDED today: 450 Arab and foreign extremists from Idlib arrive in Ukraine

I am so glad I stayed far away from this conflict zone. You got Mercs on both sides of this conflict. This thing is going to get very bloody and it does not look like anyone is going to back down. The West has seen many thousands of US, UK, AU, CA veteran contractors streaming into Poland and headed into the conflict. Now I am reading about these Arab fighters coming into the conflict as well. The Russians sent in Chechens who are also paid Mercs.

This conflict I think will be known as the start of the third world war in the future assuming anyone is left to write about it that is of course.
edit on 3/9/2022 by machineintelligence because: mispelling

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
At least those "extremists" have the right mindset towards dictators of any kind.
They have the right background and recent experience in fighting russian troops.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Idlib, the Al-Qaeda stronghold in Syria? Hmm, i wonder why EU-NATO would allow known terrorists to traverse it’s territory?

Really makes you think, don’t it? Shame a lot of the people who called me crazy for saying the US and NATO were supplying Al-Qaeda in Syria back in ‘14 and ‘15 don’t post anymore.

Just a wonderful mismatch they’re gathering in Ukraine. Nazis, Globalists, Islamists, violent criminals recently released from jail to be armed, insane foreigners who went there with the intention of commiting war rapes because they failed the psyche test for their own military. Real upstanding bunch.

The relatively normal (in the absolutely most lenient use of the term) Neoliberals who went over there to “bash the fash” are sure in for a rude awakening let me tell you.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder
I'm sure they are qualified and motivated both by money and perhaps lost some family to the Russians in Syria. No one with any sense shows up to fight in a hot war unless they know what they are getting into. I knew when talking to the agency people I had dealt with in the past that Ukraine intended to hold Kyiv. They were specifically looking for those with training and experience in MOUT ops and had experience training rebel forces in the past. They wanted those with Russian language skills as well. Training with Russian weapons and other indicators that they were going to hold the city. I found out just a few days before the initial invasion. The offer seemed to be too high to be serious but if you do not expect your contractors to survive to be paid I guess you can offer whatever you want. Lots of these guys will never see home again.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

According to Twitter sources the 460 fighters are from Idlib. Jihadists most likely. According to some here. The rebels are moderates.

They weren't.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Not just Al-Qaeda but other Jihadist groups.
Idlib is the last strong hold of the "Rebel" position.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Shame a lot of the people who called me crazy for saying the US and NATO were supplying Al-Qaeda in Syria back in ‘14 and ‘15 don’t post anymore.

There are still some who here believe the official media narrative of blame Russia but not anyone else.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Zelensky:16,000 foreign mercenaries are going to fight for Ukraine

ADDED today: 450 Arab and foreign extremists from Idlib arrive in Ukraine

I am so glad I stayed far away from this conflict zone. You got Mercs on both sides of this conflict. This thing is going to get very bloody and it does not look like anyone is going to back down. The West has seen many thousands of US, UK, AU, CA veteran contractors streaming into Poland and headed into the conflict. Now I am reading about these Arab fighters coming into the conflict as well. The Russians sent in Chechens who are also paid Mercs.

This conflict I think will be known as the start of the third world war in the future assuming anyone is left to write about it that is of course.

The human race is inventive. I hear cave paintings last well.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Ukraine isn't NATO and if they want to go fight and die how is that bad?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It’s very much already a world war in terms of international troops supporting Ukraine, just about every major country has vet troops fighting for Ukraine, while who has troops fighting for Russia?

I know there are a few diehard American communists fighting with Russian troops to “get does god darn bio labs” and kick out the imperialists LMAO the USA is a fked up country right now, we got possibly some far right American Q folks talking Kremlin smack online, oh we got the Chechen war criminals, but they’re Russian, hmm it’s a tough one, I’d like to say Belarus troops but I’ve o my seen them fighting with Ukrainians

So yeah it’s like most of the world fighting with Ukraine and Russia + American communists & far right conspiracy theorists

That’s what started WWIII remember that for the grandchildren

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Tahrir al-Sham strongly denies to be al-Qaeda.

And besides that Russia's army is eight times Ukrainia's army you can't really be picky when outnumbered like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

edit on 10-3-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: not tryin to be funny

new topics

top topics

join