It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s 2020 prediction that gas prices under Biden would reach $7.00 came true this week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The price of gas in Gorda, California, reached $7.59 on Sunday. Fuel stations in Los Angeles County were also selling premium gasoline for more than $7.00 a gallon. One gas station in Los Angeles was advertising gas for $6.99.

Trump predicted gas would reach $7 under Biden on November 3, 2020, right before election day. It took just over a year after Biden assumed office for Trump’s prediction to come true.

I don't think it was difficult to predict that under a democratic president prices, including fuel, were going to rise, but I think very few of us thought we would see over $7 a gallon, even in Cali. Trump further stated...

“They [wind farms] ruin the environment, they kill the birds and they cost a fortune,” Trump explained. “We have natural gas…costs us nothing. Actually nothing. They burn it off. When you look at all of those flames on top of the wells, that’s natural gas that they burn off. They throw [it] away…and we want to give that away for windmills.”

Much of what I've seen about renewables is no better ecologically or financially than oil, or even nuclear power. Be that as it may, Trump was spot on. Fuel is now $4.39 where I reside and it doesn't need to be. Back to 2008 we go. Thanks Joe.
Link
edit on 3/7/2022 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Of course Trump was right.
America was prospering under Trump, even the whacko Liberals were prospering but they were too stupid to see it.
The Dems have to be doing this on purpose because nobody, not even them, could be this incompetent in so many areas.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Today Psaki said its Putins fault.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's always someone else's fault according to Joe and Jen.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Personal accountability has never been any politician's strong point.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Of course Trump was right.
America was prospering under Trump, even the whacko Liberals were prospering but they were too stupid to see it.
The Dems have to be doing this on purpose because nobody, not even them, could be this incompetent in so many areas.

Don’t you think the republicans are kind of working for the same team and just acting like they care ? Trump to me was different than the republican establishment who didn’t have his back whatsoever. I know the dems are way worse I get it . The fact remains the republicans and democrats work hand in hand to bankrupt our country so they can bring in a world fascist government

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm not so sure Trump is anything other than controlled opposition, behind closed doors i suspect they swear allegiance to the same master.

Coincidence that Apollo inflicts ill health and plague then delivers people from epidemics?
edit on 7/3/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

It's always someone else's fault according to Joe and Jen.

To Joe's credit, he took credit for his successful election fraud organization, and has no hesitancy in saying, "The Buck Stops With Me."

It's Jen Psaki and Jill Biden who try to protect him. All others have jumped ship.

edit on 3/7/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I was paying 99 cents a gallon where I live when Trump was in office, yes 99 cents. Thx Brandon

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
When it comes to inflation, we haven't seen nothing yet.

The insane increases in oil/gas will soon be added to the already record-breaking inflation levels, in the form of 20% to 40% higher prices on everything, by July 4th.

The White House today said get ready for the Winter of Death to be followed by the Summer from Hell.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

When you factor in Russian energy propping up EU markets it's the perfect storm, reducing national currencies to ruin.

Seems rather convenient that this energy and economic crisis coincides with the technological maturity of cryptocurrency.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Headline...

Fear Of Donald Trump Kept Putin From Invading Ukraine. Here’s How Trump Pulled It Off.
Best President Ever: thefederalist.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Gas is a minor inconvenience compared to wheat and fertilizer.

Get your boots on, the S is rising.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Headline...

Fear Of Donald Trump Kept Putin From Invading Ukraine. Here’s How Trump Pulled It Off.
Best President Ever: thefederalist.com...

Facts matter but not to the Leftists.
I’ve seen many Leftists say that Putin didn’t attack anyone while Trump was in office because he was Putin’s puppet.
Biden’s foreign policies are the worst in history, utterly #ing clueless.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No doubt he's a weak and incompetent head of state. Those pulling his strings however should not be underestimated, you're talking about some of the most ruthless and power hungry individuals on our planet.

People can say what they like about Trump, it's a fact that he was a strong leader and projected that image internationally, to me at least he rediscovered some of the spirit that defines traditional patriotic Americans.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

When you factor in Russian energy propping up EU markets it's the perfect storm, reducing national currencies to ruin.

Seems rather convenient that this energy and economic crisis coincides with the technological maturity of cryptocurrency.

It's so much easier for us to turn our pumps back on, but...

JOE BIDEN wants to get "a good deal" on Saudi Oil.

JOE BIDEN releases a 9-11 Hijacker/Murderer from GITMO.

Source: twitter.com...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No arguments from me mate, his illegitimate presidency is a joke at the expense of the American people.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I fully blame the 40 million idiots who voted for him and the crooks who fabricated the other 41 million fake votes.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if Trump and the GOP did some back room dealing with big oil and others to make it come true just in time for midterms.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

40 million seems a little generous. My estimate was always around 25 million.

I'm just waiting to see how interesting things are going to get when crude hits $200-300 per barrel.

<<   2 >>

join