It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile Launcher in Container

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

missile launcher that can be stored in container.

wonder how many of these is floating around?
I wonder if any of these are sitting in NY or LA or Miami or...

enlarged text

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

medium.com...

The Club-K has made appearances at Russian and Asian arms shows before, sometimes marketed as a weapon to stop an attack from an unnamed country that (wink) looks a lot like the United States. It’s pretty clear who the target market is. For a coastal nation on the verge of war with the U.S. — and thus on the verge of getting its missile sites and air force obliterated by the U.S. Navy and Air Force — a cruise missile packaged in an innocuous-looking blue modular shipping container could be a powerful disincentive. In other words, it’s a budget missile in a box.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

edit on 600000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

So basically nothing new just put into an innocent looking can. Is there an app to select the target and fire it?

I like this concept.better.

Beware of ' Fresh Fruits' trucks.

edit on 3 5 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I see SOMEONE is a fan of ACE COMBAT,because the drones in that game were in those type of containers. SO all you do is scan al containers for traces of weapons residue. They have huge scanners that can do the job if set up.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

What you just pointed out is the greatest fear facing Homeland security at the moment.

Additional security has been posted around o'hare airport runways, in case a truck pulls up to shoot down a departing or arriving flight.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

join