It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine recruitment Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this one yet?

The FLoTDoU is pumping out their recruitment video.
Using a mix of some tik tok video sources and cinematics they claim you can join in 4 easy steps.

I dont know what to think anymore.
The media has lied and lied and lied some more to us for so long.
And now suddenly we are supposed to believe them.
The Canadian government is abolishing anything an everything Russian so its become a culture war as well.
What the hell is going on with this world?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
It's Syria all over again. The Russians brought the Chechnyan's, the west brings the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

All lies on all fronts.

I haven’t been commenting on all of this as much as I could.

No matter which side the information is coming from I get the feeling that I would be shilling for one bad cause or another.

We’ve been force fed propaganda and lies for years but for some reason some folks think this is different and I’m not sure why.

All eyes off poor vaccine performance, Covid lies, loosing our freedoms, government over reach, the WEF, and global corruption.

All eyes on the Ukraine.

For god and country.

I guess.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

All lies on all fronts.

No matter which side the information is coming from I get the feeling that I would be shilling for one bad cause or another.

We’ve been force fed propaganda and lies for years but for some reason some folks think this is different and I’m not sure why.

All eyes off poor vaccine performance, Covid lies, loosing our freedoms, government over reach, the WEF, and global corruption.

All eyes on the Ukraine.

For god and country.

I guess.

I was beginning to think ATS had turned into a membership of sheep, swallowing the biased propaganda hook, line and sinker. All the many posts about TPTB constantly trying to divide people to maintain control suddenly forgotten; all stupidity and ineptness by a crooked, senile president suddenly turned to support of his confrontational push for war.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
What the hell is going on with this world?

The goal is to maximize casualties from the both side. This will be a Russian territory and NATO wish to weaken the enemy.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I hope those going there will figure that not everything is what the media is saying.

How many will will be willing to be part of Azov groups?

Many of those vids are cut from the full videos that are already on twitter.
edit on 1-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I know exactly what you mean.
Did you see the Pfizer vaccination report that came out today?
like 8 pages of side effects listed.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

All eyes off poor vaccine performance

Heard a snipped on the news that the childrens vaccine was less than 12% effective!!
12%,!!!!!

As far as this video, no I'm not going to fight for Ukraine, we might need to fight right here at home.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I suppose this is open to all genders right?

Or does that distinction dissappear when it actually matters?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Not to discredit that by any means, but pretty much every single modern medicine and vaccine has a long, long, long list of side effects. I worked in that realm for a number of years. Everyone has seen the pharma commercials and they still take a lot of the medicines. Many of the side effects to common medicines are much worse than the actual problem it is treating and may cause many more life long health issues.

Speaking of medication. I was prescribed something, and there was a warning about a condition I have. I asked my DR about it and she brushed it off. It's very important for people to read and educate themselves on what they take and do not just blindly follow Dr's.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

AZOV my ass. You dont crack on nationalist AKA overly patriotic combat effective groups when your country is in war. No hate crime here. It's mostly BS propaganda. Russia has more nationalists including the tzar

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

It's mostly BS propaganda. Russia has more nationalists including the tzar

The Azov are part of the National Guard. Its no propaganda.
Azov fighters are Ukraine's greatest weapon and may be its greatest threat

There’s One Far-Right Movement That Hates the Kremlin

Look at the image.

Delegates sing the Ukrainian national anthem during the first congress of the new political party National Corps, created from the members of Azov civil corps and veterans of Azov regiment in Kiev on October 14, 2016

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

All lies on all fronts.

All eyes on the Ukraine.

For god and country.

I guess.

I was beginning to think ATS had turned into a membership of sheep, swallowing the biased propaganda hook, line and sinker. All the many posts about TPTB constantly trying to divide people to maintain control suddenly forgotten; all stupidity and ineptness by a crooked, senile president suddenly turned to support of his confrontational push for war.

The buy in is a bit surprising and disappointing.

Do I agree with the war? Absolutely not.

Do I agree with Putin IF the official reason for the invasion is true? Absolutely not.

Do I believe the official version? Absolutely not.

Should innocent Ukrainian people be terrorized, injured and killed? Absolutely not.

Are both Russian and Ukraine governments corrupt? Absolutely.

Does the media lie? Nearly always.

Are the powerful people backing the narrative a threat to Freedom? Yup.

What the solution is, I don’t know, but just because I don’t know doesn’t mean I’m going to buy into this BS.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Russia has more nationalists including the tzar

I could say the same about Trump nationalists to than..

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Yes I did, all yesterday’s news now.

Everyone has Ukraine on the brain.

I tried to have a discussion this morning about it with a few buddies. All they could focus on was Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Yes all genders. There's a few videos on twitter of women getting trained on assault rifles
I think age doesn't matter either as long as your mobile

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It helps to find sources of info that are more historical in nature - from before current mainstream narratives were formed...

Here's a link from 2 years ago which confirms Russian claims about wide spread 'Nazification' of Ukraine military and law force (Azov Battalion are openly neo-Nazi soldiers)

LINK

FAR RIGHT TIES TO GOVERNMENT
“Ukrainian police declare admiration for Nazi collaborators”—RFE, February 13, 2019

Speaker of Parliament Andriy Parubiy cofounded and led two neo-Nazi organizations: the Social-National Party of Ukraine (later renamed Svoboda), and Patriot of Ukraine, whose members would eventually form the core of Azov.

Although Parubiy left the far right in the early 2000’s, he hasn’t rejected his past. When asked about it in a 2016 interview, Parubiy replied that his “values” haven’t changed. Parubiy, whose autobiography shows him marching with the neo-Nazi wolfsangel symbol used by Aryan Nations, regularly meets with Washington think tanks and politicians; his neo-Nazi background is ignored or outright denied.

Even more disturbing is the far right’s penetration of law enforcement.

Here's a link to a nonMSM source with current info (see list of articles), including some good analysis of lead up to the situation and recent updates:
This is who the US is backing in the Ukraine

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Its amazing how the media works on the human mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

All lies on all fronts.

All eyes on the Ukraine.

For god and country.

I guess.

The buy in is a bit surprising and disappointing.

Do I agree with the war? Absolutely not.

Do I agree with Putin IF the official reason for the invasion is true? Absolutely not.

Do I believe the official version? Absolutely not.

Should innocent Ukrainian people be terrorized, injured and killed? Absolutely not.

Are both Russian and Ukraine governments corrupt? Absolutely.

Does the media lie? Nearly always.

Are the powerful people backing the narrative a threat to Freedom? Yup.

What the solution is, I don’t know, but just because I don’t know doesn’t mean I’m going to buy into this BS.

Maybe those fancy ELE nuclear weapons that will make this world inhabitable for a couple hundred thousand years aren't such a bad idea after all?

top topics

join