It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

god dosnt exsit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Croat56 god had to come from somewhere..........
I never said that I agree with commuisn it up to people not the government to decide peoples beliefs.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Croat56 god had to come from somewhere..........
I never said that I agree with commuisn it up to people not the government to decide peoples beliefs.

Nope only we have to come from somewhere. God does not because he is the creator. We are the created. You assume God had to come from somewhere because we were created and came from somewhere:shk:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Nope only we have to come from somewhere. God does not because he is the creator. We are the created. You assume God had to come from somewhere because we were created and came from somewhere:shk:

Thats impossable god had to come from somewhere or did god just appear by magic? :shk: God didnt create us our parents did when they go close one night.....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thats impossable god had to come from somewhere or did god just appear by magic? :shk: God didnt create us our parents did when they go close one night.....

No he did not. Everthing in this universe had to come from somewhere. He created the universe and is not bound by its laws.

And ah God created us using our parents

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Of course god isnt bound by any laws because god dosnt exsit. " God" did not create you thou your parents you were created by a biological process.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Of course god isnt bound by any laws because god dosnt exsit. " God" did not create you thou your parents you were created by a biological process.

He created us by a biological process using our parents and some:w: He exhists and the pope is with him now. May he rest in peace.

[edit on 4/2/2005 by Croat56]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

He created us by a biological process using our parents and some:w:

Thats impossable how can "god" have a hand in the biological process of child birth? Didnt people use to think "god" created the earth in 10 days?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Thats impossable how can "god" have a hand in the biological process of child birth? Didnt people use to think "god" created the earth in 10 days?

Why is it impossible? He created biology, he created child birth, created everything.
In Genesis it states that the heavens and the Earth were created in 7 days. It never said how long that day was, or if it was evan an earth day long. For all we know a day could have been millions of years. Well millions of years by this universes standard anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Its impossable because of the following.
God had to come from somewhere.
The more we understand the less we need god to explain things an example of this is modern medince.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was told by someone that he asked God where he came from, and God said he didn't know. Just wanted to add that.
Also, Croat 56, about your Dalmation man, what does that mean? I am probably wrong, but my first impression was that one of your parents is black and one white. How far off am I? Like I said, I doubt I am right, but that was the first thing that popped into my head, when I pictured a Dalmation dog in my mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Its impossable because of the following.
God had to come from somewhere.
The more we understand the less we need god to explain things an example of this is modern medince.

Nothing is impossible for God thats why he is GOD. The more we understand things the more we understand exactly how powerful God is to have been able to create such a vast universe.

Black guard I am from Dalmatia. Im from one of the many dalmatian islands. Also the dalmatian dog is originally from Croatia.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Awright xpert, if you forget to capatalize God one more time I'm gonna stab you in the face with a soddering iron. Ya don't just show up around a bunch of Christians and so something like that, let alone the damage you've done already!

God didn't have to be created. You only believe that he had to have been created because that is the only way your mind is set to think. Everything has a beginning and an end. Not so with God. It's like introducing a caveman to a computer. How the hell is he supposed to know how to use the mouse? He has no idea whatsoever how the thing works. Just like with us and God, we have no idea how he works, except for that he has no beginning and no end.

I know you're not going to believe in God, regardless of how many arguments we make. I'm just trying to give you something to think about so you know what you're in for, if you don't believe.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I know you're not going to believe in God, regardless of how many arguments we make. I'm just trying to give you something to think about so you know what you're in for, if you don't believe.

Only a damned fool would try to deny that what I so selflessly and loving share with all you sinners here is the divinely inspired, flawless, exclusive, perfect, factual, true message of the One True God.
I dutifully, authoritatively, and fervently proclaim to you this dire warning.
It is an absolutely mandatory prerequisite for your soul's salvation that you change your heretical current personal spiritual beliefs immediately.
You must replace them with accepting, believing, and spreading whatever messages I decide to be the right interpretations of verses from whichever one of all the scriptures ever written I have decided is the genuine one.
If you foolishly refuse my generous and loving offer to join our supremely ethical and righteous family, I am morally compelled to alert you to the fact that after your death, indescribably hideous tortures conceived of in the most sadistic criminal minds who've ever lived will be meticulously and expertly performed upon your person for no shorter a period of time than a googleplex to the power of a googleplex number of millenia.
That is a very long time, I might add. It is simple, just accept without question that we are superior, and that until you do, you are surely hellbound and misguided, because that is your only hope, and in fact, it is all that the one true God wants you to do.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Go tell that to any1 who had to live in a communist country

The lack of reglion wasnt the reason the communist society fell.

:shk:

so thats why pope john paul II(RIP and God Bless) is being credited as one of the great leaders who helped bring the soviet union to its knees.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

do you ever stop to think that there is something bigger than the universe? like the universe could be a science project for something bigger?
what if we are the result of God creating someting(the universe as we know it) as a hobby? like building a model air plane. trust me, there is always something bigger.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Alot of interesting replys . There is no such thing as the soul once your dead your dead so to speak. What do you mean by you dont know how "god" works ?
With respect why dose "god" get a capital letter?
The Soviet Union strangled itself it would have collsped without the pope. BlackGuardXIII if we were "gods" hobby he would be sick of us by now and "god " would" have gotton a new hobby. For "god" to exist there would have to be fairies and other mythical creatures and since you people reckon "god" just appeared dosnt that make "god" a mythical creature ?

[edit on 3-4-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh we have souls. We cant understand God because well he's God. If we could truely understand God then we would be just as powerful. We capitalize because we are talking about someone like how you would post a capital M in the name Mark

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Alot of interesting replys . There is no such thing as the soul once your dead your dead so to speak. What do you mean by you dont know how "god" works ?
With respect why dose "god" get a capital letter?
The Soviet Union strangled itself it would have collsped without the pope. BlackGuardXIII if we were "gods" hobby he would be sick of us by now and "god " would" have gotton a new hobby.

expert, just a note, it was KrazyIvan who posted the God's hobby point. I personally take no offense to you writing God without capitals, if there is a God, that is between you two, and my guess would be that any omniscient deity worth his salt would not be so petty as to take offense to that. If God is indeed the vain, attention hogging one described in the Bible, we are both in the #e. I won't lose any sleep over it.
I notice that you state your opinions worded as though they are fact. They are not, however probable and likely they are to be right, they are not facts. They are your views, no more. I am not saying you are wrong. I don't know if God exists, but I do have a wealth of experiences that convince me that we do have souls, and they continue on after we die. I feel no need to convince anyone else of this, though, I am just stating that I have been convinced, that is all.
Gertrude Stein once said, "Dead is dead."
Chief Seattle said, "There is no death, only a change of worlds."
My personal belief is that they are both right. And that you are right, as am I, and that since we are living totally separate existences, never able to be shared completely with each other, the idea that we can have different views and both be correct is not impossible, imho.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Oh we have souls. We cant understand God because well he's God. If we could truely understand God then we would be just as powerful. We capitalize because we are talking about someone like how you would post a capital M in the name Mark

Yeah but arent we refering to god like you would refer to a tree ? Example you use a capital letter for a Gum tree. How can we have souls ? Humans are living creatures like any other creatures do rats have souls?

BlackGuardXIII sorry for the mix up my fault. I state what I think are the facts while I respect your ablity to to see both sides of the argument logic seems to suggest that heaven dosnt exist.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yeah but arent we refering to god like you would refer to a tree ? Example you use a capital letter for a Gum tree. How can we have souls ? Humans are living creatures like any other creatures do rats have souls?

Gum tree? How can we not have souls? How could we be alive, thinking,feeling, without souls? When we die a massive amount of energy is released. Last I checked energy is not destroyed but just changed into something else. Thats what I think is our soul, but dont quote me on that. I have also seen orbs. Since orbs are aparently the souls of dead people i can pretty much 100% guarantee you we have souls.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join